Confess - July 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

High School AU.

 

Sehun and Tao sat on the floor of Sehun’s room, comfortably leaning against the wall while they talked their souls out, a huge bag of chips resting between their legs, being raided by 2 pairs of hands.

“I think you should confess.”

Tao said, changing the subject completely. He was referring to the girl Sehun had befriended a while ago, and started liking.

“No. What if she doesn’t like me? I’m happy the way things are, I don’t mind just being her friend.”

Sehun responded, his heart starting to race just with the fear of a possible confession. He couldn’t do it. For someone who was always confident and who didn’t mind saying what was one his mind, for once Sehun was feeling what it was like to be hesitant to say his feelings.

“Happy? You’re not happy, you’re miserable!”

Tao exclaimed, taking the bag of chips away in a show of anger, placing it on the other side of his body, so Sehun couldn’t take it.

“I’m not miserable!”

Sehun defended, in a completely offended tone.

“Yeah you are, I see you with her! You pretend all is fine, but every time you look at her, you want to kiss her, every time she smiles at you, you want to hug her. Do you think I don’t see that? We’ve been best friends since kindergarten, I know how to read your face.”

Tao responded, thoroughly explaining his reasons. He expected Sehun to respond right away, still in denial, but the boy was quiet. Tao could see that finally, he was actually thinking.

Sehun didn’t know what to do. The fear inside him told him not to make a move, just keep things as they are, being friends with the girl, that way he could see her often. But that is all he could do, see her. If he wanted to kiss her, hug her, be close to her, he had to confess.

He hated that Tao was right, so he didn’t say another word on the subject. But he kept thinking. Trying to decide what to do, what would be best.

 

The End. 352 Words.