Hair - February 16th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Xiumin bit his bottom lip lightly, eye going as up as he could, his hand trying to pull his fringe into his field of vision. His hair had been growing quickly, but he still could barely see it.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

Tao had been watching him for a few minutes already and finally decided to speak up, curious to know what was in the older man’s mind.

“I think I want to dye my hair a different color… I’m bored of this one.”

Xiumin answered, turning his focus to Tao, who sat next to him, now taking a good look at the man’s hair with glowing eyes.

“What color are you thinking?”

Tao liked talking about things like hair and fashion. He always thought he was good at giving advice in those areas, even though Sehun always complained that he was thinking too highly of himself.

“I don’t know yet. I just want something different…”

Xiumin was clearly not taking the conversation very seriously, but Tao was seeing it almost as a job interview, and he was trying his best.

“That pastel pink you had looked really amazing, so maybe you should try something in that area. A baby blue, or lilac maybe.”

The younger suggested, and Xiumin hummed, looking interested.

“Yeah, maybe. Say, Tao, do you want to go with me? You’d be a great help when I actually have to choose.”

Tao smiled brightly, accepting right away, barely able to contain his excitement. He was hired to help another clueless man to look his best. He couldn’t be happier.

 

The End. 263 Words.