Hide and Seek - October 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“7… 6… 5…”

Jongin counted down. His hands were up to his face, properly covering his eyes. He was making sure to count extra slowly to give the children time to hide, and as they did so, he could hear the little squeaks and giggles going around the room.

“4… 3… 2…”

He was always passionate when it involved community service, but he always had the most fun when it involved kids. He adored playing with them, seeing their smiles; it made him think of the future, to the time he’d have one of his own.

He would do his best to be the best father he could be.

“1… Here I come!”

He uncovered his eyes, and right away he could already pin-point the location of 4 kids, as they were incredibly poorly hidden. But of course, he was there to make things fun, and initially pretended he couldn’t see them at all.

With a better look of the room, he could already tell the location of all the kids, and it was then that he started to pretend to find them.

One by one, he’d slowly pass by, ignoring the giggles that came over their little bodies, and then turning back suddenly to give them a little jump, and grabbing them. Soon enough, the whole class was gathered.

“Again! Again!”

One little boy screamed as he jumped around Jongin’s legs, holding onto the young man’s pants. And hearing that, all the other kids started saying it too, all in their own times, making the room very noise all of sudden.

Their caretaker immediately took control of the situation, making all the kids come together to form a singular chant of the word ‘again’.

Jongin was amazingly pleased; they were all so cute, he could barely handle it. He was more than happy to play one more round with them, if he had a choice, he’d spend the entire afternoon with them.

 

The End. 323 Words.