March of the Penguins - July 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

For once, Kyungsoo was alone in the dorm’s living room, the first time in a long while he actually had the chance to decide what to watch on the TV.

It was an amazing feeling, he liked the liberty. But as he flipped through the channels, he couldn’t find anything good. He spent a long time just searching for something, until he finally decided to just watch the March of the Penguins. It was the best movie that was on, and it was right at the beginning, so it would be nice to watch.

He set the remote aside and got comfortable. He was so focused on the screen, he didn’t even notice Chanyeol and Baekhyun sneaking behind him until the latter said something.

“Aww~ Missing your home, Kyungsoo?”

Baekhyun teased, laughing loudly with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo clicked his tongue at them and just ignored. If he didn’t give them any attention they’d go away.

“No, no! He’s watching homemade movies of him and his family!”

Now Chanyeol teased, his statement getting a bigger reaction, the two practically falling to the floor laughing.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath, trying to control his nerves. But that didn’t work, because as the boys continued to laugh, he got annoyed.

With one quick move he turned around, glaring at the two. His movements were so sudden that the two were startled, jumping in place and getting serious.

“Bye, have fun with your movie!”

The two politely said, bowing and leaving in a hurry. They knew that face, and staying around to see what Kyungsoo would do was not recommended.

 

The End. 265 Words.