Socks - June 15th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! We’re late!”

Their manager was at the dorm’s door, clapping his hands, tapping his feet, doing every noise he could to hurry the members who were still inside.

And those would be Sehun and Chanyeol, who stayed up playing until late, and overslept that morning. The other members were already waiting by the elevator, while the two rushed around the house.

Sehun was practically ready, sitting on the couch putting socks on so he could rush to the door and put on whichever shoe he saw. He didn’t want to be the last one out or their manager would yell at him.

Chanyeol was very close to that state too, and on his rushed way to the couch, he picked up a stray sock, looking for the pair so he could put it on.

“Hyung, that’s my sock!”

Sehun protested.

“I know, but just let me borrow it, we’re late!”

Chanyeol responded, still looking around, unable to find that match for the sock, or any other at all, because at that point, he didn’t mind if his socks matched.

“No, what I mean is I’m wearing that today!”

Sehun put his left foot up, so Chanyeol could see that he was already wearing it.

“Oh, thanks!”

Chanyeol loudly said, slipping the sock right off Sehun’s foot in a split of a second, and proceeding to put it on.

“Hyung!”

Sehun complained, ready to start a fight for the socks.

“What are you doing? Go find yourself some socks, we’re late.”

Chanyeol responded, both socks already on his feet, and a sly smile on his face as he paraded to the front door.

Sehun wanted to argue, but he’d have to leave doing that at the car. There was no time now, and it would be quicker to just get a new pair.

 

The End. 308 Words.


AN:

HEY! I passed the 165 mark (yesterday)! only 200 more to go!! *dies*

Hehehehe, it's getting harder, but now that I got so far, I'm really determinate to go for it XD I didn't really think I'd be able to even pass the 2 months mark, but look at this, it's June already! Thank you for supporting me you guys! Your comments it's what keeps me going!!

And while I'm here writing an AN: By request of texturedjeans, The previous chapter (165) 'P.I.' is going to be turned into a fic ^^ It's been added to the list in the foreword <3