Project Partners - June 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

High School AU.

 

Jongdae was in the kitchen, plating some random snacks, so he could place them on the table and eat while working. When he was just about done, and started coming back with the full plate, he heard strange noises coming from the living room.

“Meow~ Meow moew~ Meeeeow~”

His classmate was making cat noises, hunched over in his chair, looking at something beneath the table.

“What are you doing?”

Jongdae asked, knowing he’d regret knowing the answer.

“I’m communicating with your cat! But weirdly he keeps hissing and getting away from me.”

Baekhyun responded, sitting up straight and giving him the dorkiest smile. Jongdae sighed, placing the plate on the table, away from all the books and papers that were already there.

“That’s because he’s a smart cat.”

He felt the need to say, and thankfully Baekhyun was too distracted by the snacks to realize his words were insulting.

Jongdae knew that when his teacher decided to play match maker and randomly pick out project partners, the experience would probably not be pleasurable, but it was turning out a lot worse than what he expected. She just had to pick Baekhyun to work with him, which was basically telling him to work alone.

But he wouldn’t even be able to do that peacefully, because as he tried to work, Baehyun would be all over the place, distracting him.

 

The End. 228 Words.