Chubby Bunny - January 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo carefully approached the gathering of members on the living room, an eyebrow already raised in curiosity, as the noisy boys cheered in awe.

“What the is he doing?”

The short boy asked Jongdae, having to kick the boy’s legs to get his attention away from Chanyeol, who had his cheeks full of something, and looked like he was about to puke. It wasn’t a pretty sight, and Kyungsoo wasn’t fully sure if he wanted to know what was going on.

“He’s doing the chubby bunny challenge, and he already got 25 marshmallows in his mouth!”

Kyungsoo got an enthusiastic answer, but it only made him scowl, sending a pity filled look to Chanyeol, who was trying to fit one more marshmallow in.

“You guys really need to find better things to do when you get bored.”

He said, more to himself than to anyone else, as all the members present were busy cheering the tall boy on, until he actually succeeded in one more.

“Chubby bunny!”

Drool came out of his mouth as he struggled to say those words, but everyone cheered.

“His mouth is like a black hole!”

Baekhyun screamed, clapping enthusiastically, and putting one more marshmallow in Chanyeol’s hand, completely looking passed that the other’s gag reflexes were kicking in and he looked close to spitting it all out.

“You’re all stupid.”

Kyungsoo said, sighing as he turned his back to the gathering and returned to his room, not at all interested in the outcome.

 

The End. 249 Words.