Big Red - February 27th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Once every 17 years, on the day of the dead, a red sun rises. It is said that if you stand at the highest peak of the mountains, with a gathering of offerings to the sun, you can ask for one wish, and the mighty Big Red will fulfill it.

“Come on, hurry! The sun is coming up any minute now!”

Jongin rushed Sehun, who staggered behind, obviously having trouble climbing the final bits of the mountain.

They had never been so high up in the world, and at the top of that mountain, the air was thinner, and the view was breath-taking. Jongin was almost forgetting why they came there in the first place, but Sehun releasing his heavy bag on the ground brought his attention back to what was really important.

“We have to arrange everything in a circle.”

He instructed, But Sehun was already doing it. Collecting the offerings was not an easy task, it took the boys two whole years to do so. And now all they could do was hope it worked.

“Remember, ask for mom to be healthy again. Keep that in your mind, don’t think of anything else.”

Sehun said, guiding his brother to stand with him in the middle of the circle they just constructed.

The two waited nervously, and kept that sole request in their minds the entire time, watching silently as the red sun came up.

 

The End. 236 Words.