Like a Gazelle - November 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Idol Life AU. Drabble for week two of the competition, originally with Suzy and an OC.

Prompt: “But I’m not playing around” – Miss A’s ‘Only You’. Exactly 150 words.

 

Only one mistake, one slip of attention, and their lives changed. She was pregnant.

Her entire career seemed to crash. She didn’t know what to do. How could she go on?

Chanyeol thought, deeply. He had to find something to help their situation; to help her.

“Suzy.”

He called, but there was silence. All the energy had escaped her body, she could barely think.

“Marry me.”

Surprise wrote itself on her face, as she looked up at him in disbelief.

“What?”

She thought he was joking, he had to be joking. But she got angry. He shouldn’t joke. It was her who would be pregnant, unable to work, but always in the eyes of cameras, like a gazelle in the eyes of a lion.

“I know it seems like I’m just saying that, but I’m not playing around. I want to marry you.”

He meant it, and she saw that.

 

The End. 150 Words.


AN:

I decided to keep the female idols I used in the drabbles, and just add the EXO boys as their counterpart ^^ I hope you guys don't mind.

Ps. This is as exemple of one of the harder challenges. writing something proper in 150 words is hard :D I struggled a lot with this one, because when I wrote it, I totally passed the limit... So I had to keep cutting down phrases until it fit......