Food Poisoning - June 12th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin was going up the stairs of his boyfriend’s apartment building, being thankful that Baekhyun only lived in the 3rd floor, not the 20th one or something like that. He could have waited for the elevator, but it was taking too long, and he was in a bit of a hurry.

Holding tightly onto the drug store bag, he moved fast, taking 2 steps at a time, which his long legs easily allowed him to.

He wanted to get back quick, so Baekhyun could take the medicine as soon as possible, and hopefully his pain would lessen.

His boyfriend was currently suffering from a bad case of food poisoning, and had been suffering since the previous night.

But Baekhyun was too stubborn; he refused to let Jongin take him to the hospital, no matter how much the younger insisted.  Until half an hour ago, he was even refusing to take medicine, but as the trouble persisted, he finally caved in and let Jongin go to the drug store.

“I’m back!”

Jongin belted out as soon as he opened the door, sweaty and panting, but not stopping, moving to the living room to find Baekhyun curled up in the couch, his face contorted in pain.

“It still hurts…”

The man moaned, making him look completely pitiful.

“I got the meds. Let me get you some water and you can take them right away.”

Jongin said, rushing all over the place. He felt tired, but weirdly, he liked it. He liked feeling like he was the savior of the day, taking care of his sick boyfriend. And Baekhyun looked so grateful; he would probably be super nice for the next few days, just to make it up to Jongin.

 

The End. 287 Words.