Clipping Coupons - March 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Minseok knocked on the front door for what seemed to be the 100th time, but still there was no answer. Baekhyun was the one who invited him over, so it was weird that he wasn’t home.

Taking out the key his friend gave him years ago, Minseok decided to just go in on his own, and wait inside. He got a bit surprised to step in and find Baekhyun sitting on the table, cutting out something. His back was turned, but Minseok knew he had headphones on, because he could hear the loud music. He walked over, tapping the younger man’s shoulder with a little too much force, making him jump.

“Hyung! You’re here!”

Baekhyun greeted him with a smile, but Minseok didn’t seem very happy.

“I rang your doorbell so many times! Since there was no answer I thought it was broken, so I started knocking. But still you didn’t hear it!”

The older complained, and Baekhyun whined, pouting cutely.

“Sorry! I got distracted.”

Minseok sighed and ignored the other’s coyness, turning his attention to what Baekhyun was doing.

“You’re clipping coupons?”

He asked, taking a seat next to baekhyun, looking carefully at the newspaper piles.

“Yeah, I’m broke and I need to save money somehow. Wanna help?”

The younger offered him the extra pair of scissors, and Minseok realized why he had been called. But he took the scissors anyways, and started working.

 

The End. 235 Words.