Together in Fear - November 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Drabble from week four of the competition. Originally with Infinite’s Myungsoo and OC.

Prompt: “I’m afraid that I’m being ruined by you” – Infinite’s ‘Bad’. Exactly 350 words.

 

She breathed in deeply, her entire body shaking in the process. Her extremities hurt, from being tied up for so long. But that wasn’t the worst thing right now. She was in complete and constant fear. Every moment, of every day, her body shook in fear and weakness, since at any second he could enter.

And as that small basement door creaked and opened, revealing Minseok, she held her breath. Her body froze whenever she saw him.

This situation had gone on for so long, she didn’t plea anymore. With time, she realized there was no use begging him to let her go. She knew the way she be able to end that suffering, and it terrified her. The only way she’d escape was when he decided to kill her. That was the only way she be free.

“How are you today, my love?”

He asked, and she shivered. She hated when he wanted to talk, since anything could throw him overboard. But even as her body instinctively retreated, she knew well what to do.

It was her only way out.

“You’re crazy! You disturbed bastard, let me go!”

She was going to provoke him. She was going to make him mad enough to want to kill her, and then it would all be over.

But the crooked smile that creeped up on his face didn’t give her hope. His mind was too twisted, she had no idea how to manipulate him to what she wanted.

“That’s not nice, honey. This is all because of you, remember?”

He came closer, making her body tremble more. Tears were running down her face before she even realized she was crying. And as he held her chin up, she whimpered.

“Because you ruined me. So now I must ruin you too, so we can be together forever.”

She tried to pull her face away, but his hold was too strong. She could only look at him, seeing the craziness in his eyes.

“I want you to feel like I felt. I was so afraid. Do you feel it, love? Are you afraid too?”

 

The End.  350 Words.


AN:

I know Minseok is probably not the best fit for this, but I thought it was interesting to see him portrayed in a crazy sort of character for once. Sorry if you don't like it :P