026

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Huh.” Jackson said as he looked at the discarded Celine purse sitting on the front door step.

“That bag,” Bam Bam blinked.

“Nayoung’s.” JB picked it up and looked around, Mark followed the boys and paused as he saw the purse.

“Is she home?” Youngjae asked, Yugyeom walked around the house’s yard.

“I don’t see her.” The maknae said.

“I don’t think she’s in her room, her shoes aren’t here.” JB stated as he glanced at their shoe rack.

“Did she just toss her bag here and left?” Jackson blinked.

“It’s useless trying to call her, her phone’s here.” Mark said to Bam Bam as he took out his phone.

“Did Jinyoung leave already?” JB looked around, Jackson nodded.

“Maybe noona just stepped out for a walk or something.” Youngjae said, the member started to pile back in the house, Mark just leaned against the railings and looked at the gates.

 

The black Land Rover halted, Nayoung slid down from her car and watched as the two males with DSLRs slowly prey towards the BMW.

Just what on Earth are they doing? So this is Jinyoung’s appointment?” She murmured as she shook her heels off and padded quietly towards the two males, they were at a basement parking lot of a mall just near their house.

Nayoung was quiet as she neared the two males. They were hiding behind a white van as they watched the BMW.

“This is him, Got7!”

“Junior, right?  We got him good!” The other one cackled, Nayoung followed their gazes, Junior was seated beside a girl inside the car, they were talking and it looked like they were discussing something important, then Jinyoung smiled and leaned over to kiss the girl’s cheek.

 Nayoung heard the two males take pictures.

“Excuse me,” She cleared , the two males stood up in shock.

“What are you doing? Why are you taking~”

“Ah, you’re worried about your oppa? Don’t worry, kid, we’ll take care of him.” He smiled and patted her cheek, Nayoung grew appalled.

“Have you no respect for his privacy?” She asked, the other male just started to push her away.

“Just leave, young lady, we’re just doing~” Nayoung suddenly yanked his camera away from him and tossed it to the floor, the male watched in shock as his camera rolled away, his lens were broken.

“You little .” The other one hissed before he grabbed Nayoung by the coat.

 

Jinyoung ran out of the car as soon as he saw it, Nayoung was on top of a male, hitting his face using a DSLR.

“He’s sick too, a sore throat, now you try to invade his privacy? Such dumb s~” Jinyoung lifted her off the male and glanced at the other male who was leaning against a van, his nose bleeding and his left eye in the shade of violet.

“Oh, you’re here.” Nayoung looked at him, he sighed when he noticed her bruised cheek and ripped coat.

“Why~”

“Don’t ask questions, first,” Nayoung grabbed the two memory cards from the man’s coat.

“Grab my shoes and get in the car.” Nayoung padded towards her Land Rover, it took seconds for Junior to fully recover from what he had witnessed before he followed his stylist.

 

Yugyeom ran out of his room as they heard the car stop in front of the gate, Russo was standing with Mark as they waited by the front door.

Jinyoung was the first one to step in the house, he looked trouble and confused, then next came Nayoung.

JB balked when he saw her.

What happened?” Jackson asked as they took in her disheveled appearance, her coat’s sleeve was ripped and she had a bruised cheek and a gash on her knee.

“Let’s get that cleaned up.” Mark lifted her up and brought her to the living room, Youngjae got the first aid kit and followed his hyung.

“What happened?” JB asked as he looked at the two damaged DSLR cameras on the table, Nayoung was seated on the tub while Mark ran water through her gash.

“Ah, that.” She nodded.

“What?” JB looked at her seriously, she winced.

Mark glanced at her cheek, then he frowned.

“I followed Jinyoung.”

“You decided to act like a sasaeng fan?” JB asked with a sigh.

“Ani, she almost killed two reporters.” Junior stepped in the bathroom with a pained expression.

What?” Mark balked at her.

Nayoung flinched, she glanced at the maknaes who were peeking by the door.

“I just got home when I saw you leave, then I saw these two people tailing after you and so…yeah, that happened.” She murmured, Jinyoung sighed and took out the ointment from the kit and handed it to Mark.

Nayoung pouted as Mark sat beside her and started to carefully apply some of the ointment on her bruise, she winced. Mark gave her a look before he continued.

“Is this because they might talk and tell people Got7 hurt them? Because I can~”

“It’s not because that.” Jackson made a face at her while sitting on the counter.

“Look at yourself, you’re hurt.” JB nagged again, Nayoung just shrugged.

“Just destroy those memory cards, I’ll be fine.”

This is not fine.” Mark pointed towards the gash on her leg and bruised cheek. Nayoung just rolled her eyes at him, he just helped her take off her coat. The boys looked away uncomfortably.

Jackson, get her a hoodie.” Mark muttered before standing up.

“You see, it’s not a bra.” Nayoung pointed out as she started to stand up, Mark just lifted her off the tub and brought her to the living room.

 

 

“I already called the hospital.” Yugyeom said as Mark helped Nayoung sit down.

“Wae? Are you hurt?” Nayoung looked at Jinyoung and searched his face.

“Ani, you are.” He replied while frowning, then Nayoung froze.

“H—Hospital, w---why? I don’t need to go!”

The boys blinked at her sudden burst of panic.

“We have to get an X-ray done, we’re worried.” Jackson said.

“But who’ll drive us there~”

“We called a driver, you can’t escape this, babe.” JB winked at her, Nayoung sighed. They boys left and walked to their rooms to change, Nayoung was wearing a very familiar yellow hoodie.

Donut hoodie club.” She mused to herself, then she felt Mark pulling her to his chest. She blinked.

You would have preferred it if I stayed, huh?

You didn’t really have to leave, I mean, if he does appear, I don’t think~

I get it. Stop fidgeting.” He rubbed her back comfortingly, Nayoung smiled before she could react, Mark planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

You’ll come to LA with us, right?” He asked before Nayoung pulled away.

It’s been a while since I had a decent In-n-Out meal.” She nodded.

Mark chuckled and just continued to rub her back.

But, does Minho oppa make you uncomfortable?” She asked.

I was just worried, but..we’re cool.” He replied, she smiled.

There was nothing to worry about. We’re cool.” She nodded before pressing her nose against the sleeve of his shirt.

 

 

“We’re bringing you to the hospital, not the jail.” Jackson said as he glanced at Nayoung, who was seated between JB and Yugyeom, the girl was trying to hide behind Yugyeom’s arm.

JB chuckled.

“But, cant we go to other hospitals? Its kinda late already.” She said, Mark and Youngjae looked at her.

“Do you know that you’re not making any sense right now?” Jackson replied.

“I want gummy bears.” She muttered.

“Do you have a fear of hospitals?” Youngjae asked as they arrived at the hospital’s curb.

“What’s this? Is the country’s president coming too?” Jinyoung blinked. Nayoung just winced and hid her face, the boys all looked out the window.

There were a lot of doctors and important looking people standing in rows outside the entrance doors.

JB opened the car’s door and paused when a male had approached him.

 

“Is the young miss Kim okay?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++