003

Another Heartbreaker

“We’re so sad to see you leave!”

Nayoung winced as Jung Ilwoo squished her in a tight hug.

“Oppa, I’ll still be in Seoul.” She muttered darkly before the older male let go of her.

“I know that, you grumpy kid.” He rubbed her hair affectionately.

Nayoung looked around the living room, she smiled. Most of Minho’s close friends were present, Lee Soohyuk, Kim Bum and their youngest friend, Nam Joohyuk.

“Models turned actors, actors turned models, they all make me feel so short.” She muttered darkly before walking to the kitchen where she found Suzy drinking a glass of water, Nayoung mentally winced.

“I told you I’d win.” She said, Nayoung didn’t reply she just reached for a glass.

“He’ll get rid of you, and all I did was to tell him. Not so cocky anymore huh?” Suzy asked her, Nayoung faced her.

“I don’t care anymore. I can’t talk to people with relatively small brains.” Nayoung     said coolly, Suzy smirked at her.

“Did you actually think he’d choose you? Your sarcasm doesn’t scare me, Nayoung.”

“Well your singing skills offends a lot of idols, now be quiet.” Nayoung smiled at her before leaving the kitchen.

 

 

“We’ll miss you, Na.” Soohyuk had nudged her shoulder while she was getting some pasta.

“I’m sure I’ll still see you around, oppa.”

“Don’t forget to visit me, okay?” He pushed his fist against hers, she smiled.

“Hey, midget!” She felt an arm around her shoulder then she exhaled with exasperation.

“Joohyuk, please.”

Soohyuk grinned before leaving the two youngsters.

“I feel bad that you’re not going to be around the company anymore, what will hyung do without you?” He asked as they went back to their spot at the balcony.

“Youngja unnie’s back. She’s the one going to handle him.”

Joohyuk made her sit first, then he grew serious.

“Is..something wrong?” She asked.

“You…you’re not leaving because of Suzy, right?”

“No, why would you think that?” She fibbed, Joohyuk shrugged.

“It’s just that….when hyung dated Minyoung noona, you two got along really well. She even asked your help for a shoot, but with this girl, I don’t even see the two of you talking.”

She smiled and just reached over to brush the crumbs on the corner of his lip.

“You think too much, Joohyukie.”

 

 

 

It was a tedious night for the two-story house owned by JYP, its current tenants; the boys of GOT7 were all busy cleaning one of the rooms on the second floor.

“I can’t believe this, Jinyoung hyung is letting a girl live with us!” Jackson hollered as he helped Mark with the drapes.

“I think it’s going to be refreshing.” Junior commented as he dusted the shelves.

“Do you think she’ll be bubbly and fun?” Youngjae asked hopefully as he cleaned the windows.

“I hope she will be. This house is way too rowdy with seven boys living together.” Bam Bam commented.

“It’s only rowdy because you and Yugyeom fight over the PS4 controller.” Mark commented dryly.

 

Nayoung watched as Minho kissed Suzy’s cheek goodbye, she seated on the windowsill, her legs dangling over the carpeted floor.

“Well, that was tiring.” Minho commented as he padded towards her.

“Kim Bum oppa suggested that I should just work for him.” She mused, Minho chuckled before helping her down from the windowsill.

“Actually, I bought you something.”

Minho jogged to his room, Nayoung sighed and just leaned against the windowsill.

“It’s a necklace, I had it specially made for you.” He walked to her with a box in his palm, Nayoung grinned and opened the item, she paused.

“Oppa, it’s a sword.” She blinked.

“Because, like a sword, I can always depend on you and you’re one of the strongest people I know and look,” Minho pulled out something underneath the collar of his sweater.

“I have a shield,” He gestured to his pendant, Nayoung smiled.

“Because I promised your mom I would protect you. So, if something ever comes up and you don’t know what to do, don’t forget you have me, Nayoung-ah.” Minho smiled before opening his arms to her.

Nayoung smiled and pressed her cheek against his chest.

That’s why I think leaving is good, I need to forget that I have you.

 

 

“Yes?”

Minho glanced up from the driver’s seat.

“Live with them? Why…? I wasn’t~”

“Ah….really? Then…can you send me the address instead? Yes, Yes,…thank you.” Nayoung put her phone down, she felt the older male’s gaze at her.

“I guess I don’t need to check out that place. That was one of the company’s staff.”

“Wae?”

“Well, my new employer states that they usually provide housing for employees who are always on the run, but this time I have to live with their artists.”

Minho nodded.

“Do you know who they are?”

“Yeah, they mentioned something about Got7, or 7Something.” She replied.

“They said I could move in later tonight, oppa can we bring my things over? You said you didn’t want movers in your place.”

“Of course.”

 

 

“She’s moving in tonight. So, I expect you to be very good to her.”

“Hyung, when were we not good?” Jackson grinned at their CEO, the man just rolled his eyes at him.

“But, if she’s doing such a great job with Lee Minho sunbae, why is she moving to our company?” Jinyoung asked, they saw how their CEO bit his lip.

“That…I just spoke wit StarHaus Entertainment’s CEO, I think she had some conflict with one of the staff.” He fibbed.

“But don’t you think it’s ironic? He’s dating Suzy noona and now his stylist moves with us.” Yugyeom grinned.

 

Yeah, how ironic.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++