039

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Jackson halted on his tracks, behind him he felt the older male tense up.

“…J—What..” JB stuttered beside him. He glanced at Mark then at their leader. He could hear the younger members mumbling amongst themselves in confusion.

And he could feel Mark’s anger and confusion.

Mark, I think~

Mark yanked his grip off him and crossed the street.

 

 

Nayoung pulled away from him, Minho was staring at her.

“Oppa, let’s go in.” She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the gate, Nayoug quickly typed in the code, the door unlatched open.

Minho just let her pull him, then Nayoung was yanked back.

What are you doing?” Mark’s grip on her wrist was tight, Nayoung looked back at him with cold and flat eyes.

“Go on in, oppa.” She glanced at the older male, Minho just went inside quietly.

Nayoung looked at Mark.

Let go.

Nayoung, why are you doing this?” He asked, his grip tightening, Nayoung exhaled and she slowly pushed Mark away and freed her wrist back.

Mark was stunned as she went in the gate and shut it on his face.

 

 

Soohyun watched as his sister closed the gate, he saw her shoulder tensed as she faced the house, then she looked at her toes, that was when she slid down and sat on the floor, her tears started to fall.

“Talk to her.” Minho said behind him, Soohyun’s brows furrowed before running to his sister.

He slowly knelt down beside her.

“Nayoug-ah….” He trailed off as she sobbed, Soohyun just wrapped his arms around her.

“Ya, stop crying, oppa gets worried when you do.” He said softly before kissing the side of her head.

 

 

The practice room grew quiet ad Mark stepped in.

“Practice starts in five minutes!” JB announced just to break the silence, the members mumbled before getting themselves some water.

Jinyoung and JB exchanged looks before joining Mark on the black couch.

“I don’t know why she did that, but please don’t be~”

“Be mad at her?” Mark looked at him, the coldness in his tone made the other members quiet down.

Junior looked away.

Then the doors opened, revealing Nayoung who was pulling two rows of clothes with her.

“You have that awards show tomorrow, right? I brought you your suits.” She patted one of the coats.

“And the shoes will be delivered at home~ to your dorm by tonight.” She said while checking on her phone, the boys didn’t know how to react.

“Well, I’m guessing your five minutes are up.” She nodded uncomfortably before turning away from the boys.

 

 

Nayoung leaned back against the wooden bench and looked at clear blue sky.

“We’re having a comeback in a few weeks.”

She glanced beside her, JB smiled and placed a can of coffee on her lap.

“I was informed about it.” She said, JB nodded and took a sip from his drink.

“Ya, what happened?”

Nayoung glanced at him, she exhaled.

“I don’t know, you better get back to practice, I need to speak to sajangnim.” She patted his hand before standing up.

 

 

Nayoung took a deep breath before stepping in the office.

You wanted to talk?” JYP smiled at her with familiarity.

Yes, it’s…about my contract.

JYP nodded and gestured for her to sit down.

I know I signed a contract with the company, but to be honest, when I fist stepped here I didn’t know, sajangnim. I didn’t know… I would…

Get attached?” He asked, Nayoung nodded.

Is this about Mark, Nayoung?

She froze on her seat and looked at the older male, he smiled at her.

I had a feeling about it, anyway, continue.” He nodded at her.

I want to resign, sajangnim.

JYP doubled over and looked at the girl.

“I know it’s sudden, but I’ll help you look for a replacement and I’ll pay the fees for~”

“I don’t understand, Nayoung. You were doing so well.”

“I just decided I want to go med school, sir.” She took out an envelope with UCLA’s med school seal on it.

I’m really sorry.

JYP just smiled softly and patted her hand.

When do you plan to leave?

 

 

In a few days.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++