045

Another Heartbreaker

 

“She’s almost finished, tell her it would be better if she finishes her schooling here.”

Soohyun rubbed his temples as his father spoke to him.

“You know how she feels about coming home.” He explained.

The elder Kim sighed and turned to the windows.

“Your sister a strong young lady, she left the man she has feelings for just to pursue her dreams.”

“She’s stupid too, abeoji.” Soohyun pointed out.

“Maybe she’s too smart to see that it could have worked out, she was scared.” Mister Kim nodded.

“Could be.” Soohyun nodded.

“Anyway, talk to her. Tell her she needs to be here for your appointment.”

 

 

 

Jenny whistled lowly.

“Nayoung!” Their manager was the first one to greet her with a wave.

“Oh..o—ppa, hi.” Nayoung blinked.

Coordi noona!” Jackson hollered before running to her, Nayoung winced as Jackson lifted her off the ground and twirled her around.

Put me down, Mandoo.” She mused awkwardly as the male chuckled and put her down.

Why are you so light? Last time I had you on my back it felt like carrying a truck!

Nayoung slapped his arm away.

We’re grabbing~

No, I cant.” She shook her head and stepped away from Jackson, she could feel Mark’s heavy gaze on her.

Na~” Jackson scratched the back of his head.

“I need to go, say hi to the guys for me.” Nayoung said quickly before running towards her car, Jenny glanced at her friend then at Jackson.

“So, I gotta go and remind her that she parked at the mall, and not here.” She said before following her friend.

 

Mark watched as Nayoung pulled away from Jackson, she flinched when he tried to invite her to join them,

His brows furrowed.

Why was she here?

If she knew they were going to perform, why would she show herself?

She won’t even look them in the eye.

Did she know they would probably run into each other?

Mark’s jaw tensed.

Do you still love her, Mark?

 “What? Be real, you haven’t forgotten her, huh? Not even one bit.

“Hyung, we need to go~” Youngjae stopped when Mark shrugged him off and ran towards the parking lot.

I told you guys, Joey can brainwash his hyung.Jackson grinned.

“We have to thank Jenny and Chanyeol sunbae too.” Bam Bam nodded with a smile.

 

 

“Nayoung noona is going to skin Chanyeol hyung alive.” Yugyeom shook his head before getting in the van,

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++