015

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Nayoung stood by the windows with her arms crossed; she had discarded her black jacket and tossed her purse on the floor.

She felt tears run down her cheeks, she bit her lip before brushing them away. Then she heard the doors opened behind her.

They were quiet, she could feel their gazes on her but they didn’t speak or do anything. They just sat down and talked quietly amongst themselves.

Before she could move she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You look hot, being all pissed and angry.” Mark said with a small soothing smile. Nayoung looked away, Mark just gently pulled her to him.

They promised not to look, so you can cry all you want.” He whispered as he pressed her against his chest.

 

“Wait, so they hate each other?” Jackson whispered, Jinyoung shushed him and glanced at Mark and Nayoung briefly.

“That doesn’t make sense, Suzy sunbae knows noona has been with Minho sunbae ever since.” Youngjae murmured.

Then they heard Nayoung pick up her coat.

“Do guys need a ride home?” She asked softly, then JB just stood up and quietly wrapped his arms around her.

“Let’s get ice cream on the way.” He said, Nayoung just grinned and hugged him back before leaving the room, then they all looked at Mark.

“What was that?” Jinyoung asked.

“I think it’s better if she tells you herself.” Mark replied quietly, the six nodded and just followed Nayoung.

 

 

“This smells nice.” Nayoung smiled as she joined the boys on the table, JB grinned and placed her chopsticks before her.

“Galbi, galbi.” Bam Bam hummed before digging in, Nayoung grinned at Jackson.

“Just spit it out, Wang. I know you have questions.” She said before picking up a piece of meat for herself.

The others tensed at her statement.

“You deserve to know, since we’re all living together.” She nodded before chewing.

“What happened between you and Suzy?” Jackson asked.

“She started dating Minho oppa last year, I think it was during November. Back then, they weren’t really..that steady or anything. Then I was actually surprised that they’ve went official.” She put her utensils down.

“Then she started dropping by the unit, sometimes I would leave them to give them time, and then two months ago, she asked Minho oppa to make..me…move.”

“Move out of the house?” Jinyoung was scandalized, Jackson’s brows rose in confusion.

“Ani, not necessarily, I think. But she didn’t like me being around him so much. So, oppa suggested I work for another company. And I was so dumb that time to let him do whatever he wanted to. So without me knowing I was transferred to JYP, the one company that’s handling Suzy.” She finished, the six males balked at her.

“At some point I was mad, frustrated and everything. But then I got to know you seven happy pills.” She smiled.

Youngjae just squeezed her hand.

“So, you and Minho sunbae have…history?” JB asked.

“I’ve known him since I was twelve. My father and his father were college buddies. Then when I turned fifteen I moved here, I was placed under his family’s care.”

“Whoa, how could Suzy sunbae do that? You’ve known him since forever.” Yugyeom muttered.

“I know, but it’s all good now, I have you guys.” She grinned before eating again.

“And you have us, noona.” Jinyoung patted her cheek softly before placing a piece of meat on her spoon.

 

 

“Jackson!”

Jackson winced as he felt a pressing weight on his back, Nayoung had plopped over him.

“You have to wake up!”

Go away.” He muttered darkly, he heard Mark chuckle before leaving the room.

“We have a shoot today, with Nylon, remember?” She chided.

Jackson just continued to mumble darkly while hiding underneath his blanket.

“Fine don’t wake up, I’ll burn all your snapbacks.” She stated before leaving the room, Jackson immediately sat up and ran after her.

JB chuckled as Jackson bolted out of the room, Nayoung was seated beside Youngjae on the couch, already dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans and an oversized shirt.

Good morning, sweetheart.” She mused, Jackson glared at her before going to the kitchen.

“So, remember when you were called to the office last night?” JB asked her.

“Right I was then I met the ..why?”

The members flinched at her words, but they were amused.

“This…popped out a few days ago.” Mark walked to her with his laptop.

She got the laptop and placed it on her lap, she balked.

“Wait? Why do they hate me?” She blinked as she scrolled down.

“Apparently they are assuming that you’re this girl who’s dating Im Jaebum.” Yugyeom mused.

“Heol.” Nayoung grinned as she read the comments.

“She’s smiling while reading her hate mail?” Jackson blinked.

“I mean, it’s funny. Because, Im Jaebum is life!” She chuckled to herself before closing the laptop, JB just looked disturbed.

“That doesn’t bother you?”

“It’s not true. Besides, I’m thinking the company already say something?”

Mark nodded.

“What was it?”

“Our stylist is heartless and burned all of Jackson’s baggy pants.” Jackson piped in.

 

 

Nayoung watched as the boys posed for the camera. She smiled, who would have known that she would actually enjoy working with an idol group.

“Okay, time for individual shots! Mark-ssi, you’re first!”

She looked up and saw JB walking up to her.

“Ya, come here.” She waved him over and made her sit.

She took out her phone and pulled JB closer.

“You, just smile.” She said as she faced him sideways and pouted her lips towards his direction, JB snorted when he heard the camera click.

“What are you doing?” He asked as she edited the photo.

“Instagram.” She mused, then she posted the black and white photo with the caption: “Im Jaebum is life #chicleadernim”.

Jaebum just chuckled, then seconds later, Jackson’s loud voice echoed in the studio.

 

 

“Ya! What about me?! Wang Jackson is life too!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++