004

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

 

Nayoung placed the Louis Vuitton Keepall on the passenger seat, she glanced at Minho as he pulled the two leather trolleys and placed them at the compartment of the Land Rover.

“I’ll send your other things over next week.” He promised.

She nodded.

“Promise me you won’t be too…cold when you meet them, okay?”

“I’ve never worked with idols. I don’t know how to deal with them.”

“But you worked with G-Dragon.” Minho reasoned as he opened the car door for her.

“Just him, not the whole group.” She snapped back before climbing up, she heard him laugh as he closed the door.

“I don’t think there’d be much difference, Na.”

“Much difference? Oppa, with you, I only dress up one person. What does idol group even mean to you? It means more than one!”

“So, this is finally getting on your nerves? You were so chill the past few days.” He mused as he started the car.

She exhaled.

“I just don’t…feel like being with too many people.”

“You mean interacting with people.”

“Ya~”

“When you first met my friends three years ago, all you did was walk past them and answer them with your monosyllabic replies.”

 

 

She’s hereeee!” Jackson leapt from the stairs as the doorbell’s sound echoed in the house. JB got up from the couch and walked towards the front door. He glanced at the surveillance screen and blinked.

“She’s….young.” He stated, his other members stood behind him.

JB exhaled as he opened the door, then they were met face to face with a lady dressed in a white one-piece suit that bared her arms and accentuated her curves.

“K—Kim Nayoung-ssi?” The usually chic leader stuttered, the girl nodded.

“I take it that this is Got7’s place?” She replied, the boys nodded and made way for her.

They watched as the girl with shoulder length jet black hair stepped in their house, her high heels made pleasant tick tacking sounds on the floor.

“Hi!” Jackson had come up to her suddenly, the girl just stepped back and stared at him.

“I heard…We heard you were moving tonight,” JB spoke again as he pulled Jackson back.

“Yes, I brought my things too…can you show me where I’ll be staying?” She asked, the boys didn’t know what to do.

The lady before them was intimidating; she was too serious and business-like.

JB nodded and led her to the stairs; Jinyoung and Jackson followed them while the remaining boys stayed at the living room.

Nayoung stepped in the modern minimalist room, she put her purse down on one of couches.

“We’ve cleaned out everything here, if you need anything, don’t hesitate to~”

“My things. They’re outside, can I ask~”

“The movers? Of course they can come in.” JB nodded.

 

“The movers are bringing her things over.” Jackson commented as he joined the boys.

“She’s scary, hyung.” Yugyeom nodded, Mark grinned.

“Wae? Because she dresses~”

“Ani, she doesn’t even smile.” Bam Bam shuddered; they saw Nayoung step out the front door.

“She hired someone to bring her things?” Mark asked, Jinyoung nodded. Before anyone could comment, a tall male entered their living room, pulling two leather trolleys with him. The boys scrambled out of their seats.

“S—sunbae-nim.” Jinyoung stuttered, the male smiled warmly.

“Oppa, my room on the second floor. I’ll take this.” Nayoung stated as she picked up the LV duffel and padded up the stairs, the members of Got7 gaped at her.

Wasn’t she supposed to make introductions?

“I have to apologize for her behalf, she tends to be a little…cold. But nice meeting you.” He smiled before shaking JB’s hand.

“We thought she hired someone to bring her things over, we didn’t know it was you.” Junior smiled shyly.

“Ani, Nayoung hates it when other people touches her things.” Minho looked up as he heard Nayoung padding down the stairs.

“All set?” He asked her. She nodded back.

“Then, I’ll get going. Take care.” He nodded before kissing her forehead, then Minho stepped out of the front door and left.

 

 

Nayoung glanced up as she heard someone knock on the door; she dropped the magazine on the bed and walked to the door.

“Uhmm, hi. It’s time for dinner.” A male smiled at her, she pause, trying to match his face with a name.

“Okay, I’ll be done then.” She nodded, the male nodded and left. Nayoung dashed for her phone and started to search about Got7.

“Mark, JB, Junior, Jackson, Youngjae, Bam Bam, Yugyeom.” She muttered to herself as she climbed down the stairs.

Just in the time the boys looked up and saw her, Jackson blinked at her get up, she was clad in a loose tank top and a pair of gray shorts that were too short for comfort.

“Uhm, noona?” Bam Bam was the first one to speak, Nayoung almost dropped her phone when she realized they were all staring at her.

“We don’t really know what you like eating but, we prepared~”

“I have no problem with food, it’s okay.” She said, her guarded and cold tone coming out.

“I believe we didn’t get to introduce ourselves, I’m Jaebum.” JB stretched his hand towards her, Nayoung nodded and shook it.

“And this is Jackson, Jinyoung, Bam Bam, Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae.”

The other boys just gave her nods and small smiles, then Nayoung started to blink.

“I think the Internet lied about you.” She blurted.

“…Yes?” JB blinked.

 

“You have no JB and Junior. You should call the company.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++