022

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Breakfast was quiet, Nayoung had left earlier than them to get some errands done and Mark didn’t speak as he ate with the boys.

“Do you like her?” JB spoke up, causing for the younger ones to look up with wide eyes.

“What are you saying?” Mark replied quietly, JB sighed.

“If you do, then don’t do this to her.”

“Do you even know how much trouble she got into? Our name~”

“I know this isn’t what’s bothering you.”

Mark closed his mouth and looked away.

“You like her, it’s obvious. So, don’t hurt her, Mark.”

“What~”

“She didn’t choose Minho sunbae, she chose us.”

Mark paused.

“We talked last night, he asked her to come back to him, but she said goodbye to him, Mark. She chose us.”

 

 

She was dressed in a lace sleeveless crop top and a pair of high waist jeans as stared at the jacket inside Dior’s flagship store in Cheongdam. She was trying to ignore the stares she was receiving from the other patrons.

“But, you chose him. You always choose him, Na!”

Her fingers curled around the fabric, then she let go.

“Is it prepared?” She asked the manager.

“Yes, here they are.” He smiled as he handed her tow large shopping bags, Nayoung gave him a polite smile and stepped out of the store.

I should have never asked you stay.

She took a shaky breath before walking towards her car. Before she could take out her keys, she saw a hand wrap around her wrist.

I’m sorry.

She stared at Mark with wide eyes.

Don’t leave. I—I’m not asking you to choose me over him, but, stay with us.

Her eyes widened.

Mark, I~

Mark just pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her.

I’m sorry, Nayoung.” He whispered again, Nayoung just smiled softly before pressing the side of her cheek on his chest.

So, does this mean we’re good?” Nayoung asked and pulled back, Mark smiled and poked her side.

So, you’re not leaving?” Mark asked with a small grin on her face.

As long as we get something to eat on the way.” She chuckled before slapping his arm and walking to the car.

“So what really happened?” Mark said as Nayoung started the car.

We talked…He asked me..well, yeah.

Mark just kept quiet and let her talk.

He wanted me to come back and leave you guys, and you know what? That’s when I realized that you were right.” She glanced at him, Mark paused and looked at her.

I’m happy that I chose to stay with you- guys, I don’t regret it.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, president.” Nayoung bowed to the older male, he smiled.

“It’s okay, StarHaus’s CEO called, your oppa must really miss you.”

Nayoung just nodded awkwardly.

“Just be careful next time, I don’t know what came to Mark when he just stepped up like that.” He grinned at her.

“Yes, he was just worried I got lost, please go easy on him.”

 

 

The boys heard the door open and they smiled as Nayoung stepped in.

“Noona, we have two hours before our next schedule. Do you want to order something to eat?” Bam Bam asked.

“I’m still full.” She smiled, then she suddenly halted and winced.

Mark looked up at her.

“Are you okay?” JB asked, worried.

“Just a little migraine. I’m fine.” She waved him off before joining Jinyoung on the couch, she slowly leaned on his shoulder while peeking on his iPad.

She doesn’t look well.” Jackson muttered, then Suzy walked in the room.

“You!” She hissed as she strode to Nayoung, Mark was the first one to stand up.

“How could you act this way?” Suzy yelled at her, Nayoung stood up and faced her.

“What are you talking about?”

“You purposely did this, you wanted him to wait, you wanted him to chase you, so you can do this!” Suzy threw the printed articles on the floor.

“Suzy~”

“Are you doing this to break us up? Is this revenge? Or have you decided to steal him away from me?!”

Mark was about to step forward.

“Wae? So, what if I want to steal him away from you? What will you do then?” She challenged, Suzy halted.

“Are you admitting this now? You’re just a nobody, Nayoung, why~”

“But, I don’t want him. I want Im Jaebum.” She stated flatly, Jackson choked on his water.

Mark blinked.

“Aigoo, you’re getting worked up now, huh? You want to react but you can’t.”

“What are you saying?” Suzy stuttered.

“Tell me, who did you lure in first, Jaebum or Minho oppa?”

Suzy’s eyes widened.

“No need to act innocent now, I know. I know what you did. I know it all.” Nayoung smiled, then she padded towards JB and kissed his cheek.

 

 

“You can have Lee Minho, it was just a crush anyway.” She smirked before leaving the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++