013

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Thanks for the pojangmacha date, oppa.” Nayoung smiled as they stopped in front of the gate.

Soohyuk just grinned back at her, then he bit his lip before facing Nayoung.

“Nayoung-ah, do..you really have no plans talking to him?”

She paused.

“I just..dont feel comfortable talking to him.”

Soohyuk nodded and faced her.

“Then go on in, make sure to sleep early and never skip meals.” He chided, Nayoung just grinned and slid down the car. Soohuyuk just watched as the girl pressed the doorbell, moments later, a blonde boy had let her in.

You don’t know, you don’t know what a total mess he has become.

 

 

“How was the party?” Nayoung asked as she joined the boys in the living room.

“It was okay, you gained a lot of new fans.” Jinyoung stretched his palm to her, Nayoung took it and sat beside him.

“So you went out to dinner with a male model clad in a sweatshirt and jogger pants?” Jackson pointed out.

“We were at a pojangmacha. Oppa wanted to eat something…..unusual. I wanted to eat somewhere, so there.” She shrugged as she leaned against Bam Bam.

“What are we watching?”

“Some Justice League animated film.” Yugyeom told her, Nayoung grinned as Mark plopped down on the carpeted floor by her knees.

“Oh, is this the one where they explain Aquaman’s heritage? And that battle between him and his~”

“Wow, nice to meet you, Nayoung’s inner nerd.” Jackson grinned at her.

“You should have seen Nayoung’s bedsheets.” Jinyoung commented, Nayoung glared at him.

“I went to your room to deliver your…tampons, then lo and behold, the Avengers greeted me there. Complete with the comforter too.”

Nayoung swatted his arm away from her.

“Aigoo.” The boys mused and laughed.

“Ooh! Right!” Nayoung suddenly bolted up and ran to her room.

“She seems happy.” Youngjae mused, then she came back to them carrying a box with her.

“Well last week, Raf Simons called and asked about your sizes, so I asked them for a little something. Since you guys will be slyly promoting their shoes. It’s a thank you gift for me.” She mused as she opened the box.

“A pair of shoes? They gave you a pair of shoes? Should we act surprised or…?” Jackson blinked, JB moved forward, while Mark leaned on her knee to watch her.

“Well, it might look like an ordinary pair of high cut leather sneakers with colored chains, but look!” She lifted the shoe and pointed towards the sole.

Imprinted on the sole was Got7’s logo.

“Whoa!” Bam Bam got the other shoe and pointed another detail, on the side of the shoe there was a small embroidered seven.

“It’s pretty, right?” She smiled proudly. Jackson stood and planted a huge smooch on her cheek.

“You’re my favorite person now.” He mused before going back to seat.

“Ah, right before anything else. I want to see you guys in all white street style outfits too, for next week.” She said, the boys made a face.

“Trust me, you guys will look hot. Like…angels….but…only with swag.” She finished.

“Swag with our comic addict friend?” JB teased.

“Do you want your wardrobe to be My Little Pony inspired, chic leader-nim?” She said darkly, the other just chuckled.

 

 

“IGot7, yes.” Nayoung nodded as she chewed, Mark’s brows rose as she noticed her picking the beans on her rice and transferring them on Yugyeom’s bowl.

“Your outfit? I thought you were going to this pension? Won’t you guys be splashing on the pool or something?”

Jinyoung nodded, Yugyeom joined them on the table.

“I don’t need to dress you up then.” She nodded, Mark eyed Yugyeom’s bowl with slight amusement.

“Noona!” Yugyeom whined.

“I don’t eat beans, anyway, I should just get a few basic tops for you guys for the promotions next week.” She started as she reached for her glass.

“But you need to come with us.” Jackson said.

“Why? I’m just a stylist~”

“You’re needed there, we have to film some behind the scenes thing.” JB said, she sighed.

“Just give me the address and I’ll be there.”

Bam Bam appeared from his room with his Beats Pill speaker.

“Hi noonim!” He cheered before joining them.

No other guy but you

No other guy but you you you

You ask if I’m playing around

But I’m not playing around

What words are needed?

Look, my whole body is reacting baby

Mark’s eyes went to Nayoung, she made a face before eating again.

“Ya, turn that down. We’re eating.” He nudged the younger male.

“But, hyung, sunbaes~”

“It’s way too early.” Mark said, Jinyoung and Youngjae paused, their eldest never complained about things like this.

“Ya, play some of your songs.” Nayoung leaned forward, Bam Bam smiled and nodded.

“What song then?” He asked, Nayoung blinked.

“That cocky debut song. I like it, its cheeky.” Her eyes went to Mark briefly, she sent him a small smile before talking with Bam Bam.

 

 

 

“How is this normal?” Jackson asked, Nayoung was in the living room, already dressed in a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a fitted crop top.

“I can see eighty five percent of your thighs.” Jackson said.

“Jackson~”

“Jeans, they’re supposed to cover something, remember?” He said again, JB just watched and listened as the two bickered.

“You have gorgeous thighs, Wang Ka Yee.” She sent him a sweet smile.

“That wont sway me, go change.” Jackson shook his head, she grinned.

“I don’t~” Her phone started to ring on the coffee table, they boys all looked at the screen.

Minho Oppa

They all blinked at the Nayoung just looked away with furrowed brows.

“Aren’t you going to get that?” JB asked, she looked up.

“Ani. You should get going. The van’s outside.”  She said as she stood up and walked to the garden.

 “He’s been calling her for two weeks now.” Jinyoung pointed out.

 

Then Mark exhaled and leaned forward, then he slid his finger on the red icon, s just balked at him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++