006

Another Heartbreaker

 

Mark and Jackson’s eyes went to the girl.

“Noona?” Bam Bam glanced at her, she was still staring at the building.

“We have to go in.” JB stated, then they started walking ahead of her, Nayoung’s fingers curled in anger before following the boys.

Mark glanced at her as they went through the sliding glass doors.

She looked bothered and confused.

“Are you okay?” Jackson glanced at her, Nayoung looked at him; her brows rose briefly before answering.

Just a little confused.” She replied flatly, she followed the boys to a large room with large mirrors.

“This is our practice room.” Jinyoung faced the girl, she just glanced around.

“I…Do you mind if I join you later? I just..need to clear a few things.” She stated, the boys nodded, Nayoung turned to the door, just as she pulled it, a familiar face walked in.

“Surprise!” Minho grinned at her, behind him was Suzy, smiling sweetly.

Nayoung’s jaw turned taut, Mark’s brows rose as he saw her reaction.

“Surprise?” Nayoung echoed, her tone flat.

“Well, I said I’d take care of everything~”

“Oppa, are you stupid?” She snapped, the older male stopped.

“Of all the companies, it had to be JYP? Is this how you see me?” Nayoung spoke, the seven males behind her froze.

“Nayoung, I~”

“Don’t explain it. I don’t want to hear it.” She cut him off before bypassing him.

 

 

“Nayoung, wait.” Minho grabbed her arm, Nayoung faced him.

“Let go.” She said, Minho paused and let go of her.

“You just don’t get it. Why did you send me here?”

“Because I thought if you and Suzy would see each other a lot, then we’d still get to~”

“I don’t want to ing hang out with you and your girlfriend.” She almost yelled, she took a deep breath.

“Nayoung-ah.” Minho was stunned, then Nayoung felt something warm drop around her shoulders.

You need to calm down, come with me.

She felt a hand wrap around her elbow before pulling her away from Minho.

 

Mark watched as the girl sat down on the bench, her brows were furrowed and her fingers were trembling.

He had led her to the company’s rooftop building.

Thank you, if people saw me berating a top star at the halls it would have been an issue.

Mark didn’t reply, instead he just sat across her.

Stay here for a while, I’ll come back for you later. We need to practice.” Mark stated, then he stood up and walked back to the stairs.

Nayoung exhaled and looked up to gaze at the clear blue sky, then she felt something slide down from her shoulders.

Mark’s Givenchy hoodie.

She folded it neatly before setting it on her lap.

She couldn’t believe it, Minho had planted her at JYP because of Suzy.

She felt anger and frustration seep in her; she bit her lip and shook her head.

 

The boys looked up as the doors opened, Nayoung stepped in hesitantly.

“We were just discussing about the concept for our comeback, noona.” Bam Bam stood up and waved her over, she nodded.

“Our manager passed by earlier and wanted you to have this.” JB handed a clear folder to her, she looked at the boys who were sitting on the floor. She winced as she looked at her heels, then she stared around the room.

“We’ll got get you a chair~”

“It’s fine.” She took off her heels and slowly plopped down beside them, the boys stared at her, Jackson grinned as watched the girl take out the papers from the folder.

“Oh, they have sketches already.” She murmured as she looked at the sketches of the boys with the clothes for their comeback, her nose scrunched up slightly.

“It seems nice.” Youngjae commented, then Nayoung stood up.

“Where do you keep all the clothes?” She asked.

“At the second floor, near the elevator.” JB replied, then the girl rushed out of the room.

The boys stared at her discarded heels on the floor.

“Uhmmm…she…she left those.” Yugyeom blinked while pointing at her shoes.

 

 

Nayoung stepped out of the elevator and turned right, before she could reach the door she bumped into someone.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” The male greeted her, she blinked at him.

“Are you heading somewhere?” He asked, then he noticed her bare feet.

“Excuse me.” She muttered before sidestepping him.

“Noona! Wait!” Youngjae arrived and called after her, Nayoung halted.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae!” He bowed at Nichkhun politely before going to Nayoung.

“You know him?” Nayoung blurted out, Youngjae balked. JB and Jackson joined them.

“Wear your shoes!” Jackson chided before kneeling before her, Nayoung blinked at him.

“Quickly.”

“Your new stylist?” Nichkhun grinned at her, Nayoung’s eyes went to him before leaning down to get her shoes from Jackson.

“I’ll go look at your clothes.” She stated flatly before going in the room.

JB shook his head.

“We’re sorry, hyung. She’s quite…different from other girls.”

Khun smiled and nodded.

“She’s pretty.” He said before walking away.

“Hyung, that was a first! She pretty much ignored Nichkhun! Nichkhun hyung!” Youngjae nodded.

 

Nayoung stood before the rows and rows of clothing.

“You don’t know 2pm?” Jinyoung asked her as she looked at the shirts.

“No, are they some sort of idol group?” She asked absentmindedly.

The boys nodded in unison, then she took a step back and winced.

“Oh! Noona, your toe is bleeding!” Bam Bam blinked.

“That must have been from earlier.” Jinyoung frowned.

“I think we should discuss hair colors before the month ends.” She stated while nodding to herself, then she padded towards the shoes.

“Jordans, Jordans, Jordans, what the hell?” She muttered.

“This wont do.” JB spoke up, and then he walked to Nayoung and bent down.

“What?” She blinked at him.

“We have to get that cleaned.” He stated while looking at her toe.

“It’s nothing big~”

JB just shook his head at her and gestured for her to get on his back, Nayoung paused.

“Because I promised your mom I would protect you. So, if something ever comes up and you don’t know what to do, don’t forget you have me, Nayoung-ah.” Minho smiled before opening his arms to her.

Nayoung smiled and pressed her cheek against his chest.

That’s why I think leaving is good, I need to forget that I have you.

Her brows furrowed briefly.

Maybe trusting these guys will be good.

She bit her lip before slowly leaning on JB, then she yelped as he stood up and wrapped his arms underneath her thighs.

“Yugyeom-ah, get the first aid kit.”

“Is this the time when I spazz and faint because this oppa is carrying me?” She suddenly asked, causing JB and the others to chuckle heartily.

She was just so odd to them.

“Noona, you don’t even know 2pm, now you want to spazz and faint?”

“Hey! At least I know Got7.” She defended as JB stepped out of the room with her on his back.

“You even told us the Internet lied, noona.”

“How was I supposed to know that you’re JB and Junior is Jinyoung?” She muttered darkly, JB just laughed.

 

The boys just shared knowing smiles as they followed the two.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++