028

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

 

“Why, hello mister sun.” Nayoung mused as they walked towards the restaurant, in front of her, Jaebum and Jinyoung were chatting with her brother, while Jackson and Mark spoke with her dad.

Nayoung just smiled.

“We’re going to miss you in LA noona.” Youngjae said as he walked beside her

“Ya, come here.” Nayoung wrapped one arm around his neck and took out her phone, she opened the camera app and took a quick photo of her and a smiling Youngjae.

Then she started typing a caption.

“With my Mister Sunshine”

“Ya, I know you guys are going to pack tonight, make sure to use the backpacks I gave you, okay?” She reminded, Yugyeom nodded.

“Don’t worry, I promised I’ll be there, I’ll fly over.” She said before glancing at Mark.

 

 

Jaebum helped her up the stairs as Jinyoung held the door open.

“Right, what about that photo shoot oppa mentioned?” She asked out of the blue.

“We don’t know, maybe they got another group to do that.” Jackson replied, JB let go of her and she padded towards the living room, she winced as she sat down.

“Really? That was for a fashion magazine.” She made a face before taking her phone out.

“It’s okay, we’ll start packing now.” Junior pinched her cheek before going to his room, Nayoung made a face.

I was so sure that they would get it, something’s not right.

“Youngjae told me that you were so adamant about flying with us.”

“I need to be there.” Nayoung said in a distracted manner as she typed on her phone, Mark smiled and sat beside her.

You have a bruised rib, Na. Flying for over ten hours~

Will be fine as long as I am not seated beside Jackson.” She cut him off, then she faced him.

I know you have questions, spit it out.

Mark smiled quietly.

Well, at some point I did want to become a doctor, but then living with Minho oppa exposed me into another world, and I liked it. Helping people what to wear, what style suits them and everything.

“And now you end up with seven guys who baby you way too much.” Mark finished. She smiled and leaned on him.

Then Mark’s phone suddenly started ringing,  it was a Skype call.

Nayoung read the screen, it was his brother.

I’ll be in my room~

“Stay. I want you to meet Joey.” Mark just held onto her wrist. Nayoung’s brows rose but she nodded as Mark unlocked his phone.

 

 

“Jackson!” Nayoung groaned as she stepped in the house with Russo and Coco tailing behind her.

“Don’t use that, I already told you, you look damn good in skinnys, I already chose an outfit for you.”

“I’m just going to shoot for Star King you know, I’m not going to~”

“I know!” She snapped as she walked to his room, JB chuckled from the kitchen.

“That black Givenchy shirt.” Nayoung instructed, Bam Bam and Mark were playing with their iPads on the floor.

“Plus the snapback, the one from Supreme.”

Jackson nodded, Nayoung fished out a pair of designer jeans from his closet.

“Don’t forget the Louboutin sneakers, honey.” She grinned at him.

Do you even know how uncomfortable it is~

You look hot in skinny jeans, honey. Don’t try to fight me now, its way too early.” She left the room, Bam Bam and Mark grinned at Jackson as he sulkily walked to the bathroom to change.

 

 

“Remember to check if you’ve switched off the stove and microwave, okay?” Jinyoug reminded for the second time as Nayoung and Jackson stood by the front gate.

“And feed Russo and Coco. Not just yourselves.” He added, Nayoung just grew amused.

“Remind Jackson to take a bath before sleeping and leaving the house.”

Jackson rolled his eyes at the other male.

“I get it, I get it.”

“You’re not supposed to move around too much.” JB chided before leaning over to hug her.

“I know, babe, bye!”

She watched as the boys, sans Jackson pile in the van.

She’s not really supposed to go out of the house.” Mark walked to them, Jackson grinned and bumped fists with the older male.

Does Russo have an extra leash somewhere?” Jackson chuckled then he groaned as Nayoung elbowed him in the stomach.

Just go, you’re going to be late.” Nayoung smiled before leaning over to wrap her arms around his neck, Jackson cooed before marching back to the house.

Mark’s eyes widened, but he smiled and kissed her hair.

I’ll see you then.

 

 

 

“Just Suzy? Not the whole Miss A?” Nayoung was on the phone while watching Russo and Coco play in the garden.

“Yes, Nayoung, I heard Suzy expressed great interest for the shoot and she wanted to do it.”

Nayoung’s left brow rose and she smirked.

“How about an offer, unnie?”

“Mwoga? Lee Minho?”

Nayoung glanced at the printed article JB handed her two days ago.

Got7’s celebrity stylist, who is she?

Top stylist working with rising idol group, Got7!

“I’ll style the shoot but not with Bae Suzy.”

“Then, who? You don’t like being exposed to the public, Na. I know you.”

She chuckled.

“Do it with Got7 then, you can put my name on it. Even my face.” She offered.

“Wait, are you serious?”

“I want them on the cover of the magazine, you can tell your Editor-in-Chief that it was my idea.”

Then as she put her phone down, a text message arrived.

 

She exhaled before sending back a reply.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++