031

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

So you’re not their road manager.

Yes, I should have said it earlier, I’m their stylist.” Nayoung smiled politely, Mrs. Tuan smiled and shook her head.

Thanks for helping me with the bags, but, I heard you were not feeling well.

I’m fine now, Mrs. Tuan, thanks for inviting me in.” She smiled.

“Can you stay for dinner? Mark’s sisters are coming over and his friends are here too.”

Nayoung glanced at Wesley, Andrew and Nathan.

Uhmm~

Ma, the guys want to talk to her, excuse us.” Mark interjected before she could reply, Nayoung followed Mark to the poolside and she was greeted by Jinyoung and Youngjae.

“Noona!” Youngjae squealed and welcomed her with a hug.

“How have you been, Sunshine?” She mused before rubbing his hair.

“Have you been checking the Internet?” Jinyoung murmured, Nayoung paused but nodded.

“What happened?” He asked, Nayoung bit her lip and glanced at Mark who was chatting with his friends.

“I..I…..” She trailed off before shaking her head.

 

 

“Mark.”

The three quieted down as Nayoung approached them. Mark faced her and she bit her lip.

What is it?” He asked flatly, Nayoung tried to meet his gaze, but he wouldn’t.

“Can we talk?”

About the outfits for the fashion show? Do we really have to do it now?

Jaebum looked up from his seat, even though he couldn’t understand what the male said he felt the tension coming from him.

Mark faced his friends again.

Nayoung bit her lip, she felt JB tugging on her arm.

“You can talk later, come, do you want something to eat?” He asked.

Nayoung’s brows furrowed.

Hi, I’m Kim Nayoung.” She suddenly spoke up, Mark’s friends paused and stared at her. JB winced.

I’m sorry for not acknowledging you earlier but nice to meet you.” She offered her hand, Nathan was the first one to greet her and shake her hand.

How come you got here later than them?” Andrew asked.

Before leaving I received a confession, it was from Lee Minho.

The three males grew quiet, but Nayoung smiled at them.

I met up with him to clear things up, but there were photos of us. So, I’m in the celebrity rumor mill now.

Wait, you rushed here to hide from that?” Andrew grinned at her.

No, I rushed here to explain about that, but I see I’m not given the chance to.” She finished before turning away.

 

“Jackson called.”

Mark was standing by the veranda when JB joined him.

“Nayoung flew here the moment those articles were released.”

“I had a feeling about that.”

“Yeah, and yet you did that to her.” JB replied. Mark looked away from him.

“What do you expect me to do? She just appears~”

“She might not express her feelings a lot, but she flew here because she was worried about what you’d think about the article.”

Mark bit his lip.

“Nayoung, with her bruised rib flew here just to talk to you and explain, and what do you do? Embarrass her in front of strangers.” JB shook her head before leaving him.

 

 

You’re leaving?” Mister Tuan looked at the girl.

Yes, I need to check in the hotel.” She said.

“I thought you came from the hotel.” Bam Bam looked at her questioningly.

No, I arrived around two am, then went to the office to sleep then shower, and I came here to drop off your shoes.” She grinned at him.

But dinner’s just in an hour, sweetheart.” Mrs. Tuan frowned at her, Nayoung smiled awkwardly.

“I’m really sorry, but, I’ll try to visit tomorrow, thanks for having me though, Mister and Mrs. Tuan.” Nayoung, out of habit, bowed politely before racing out of the house.

She pressed her arm to as she marched back to her car, she felt her tears trailing down her cheeks.

She was annoyed.

Why was she so worried?

Why did she panic and immediately got her in LA?

Why?!

She started to search for her keys inside her purse, then the purse slipped from her fingers and it landed on the floor with a thud.

Nayoung cursed to herself before picking up her bag.

She took out the keys and walked towards the Audi, then she yelped as someone grabbed her by the waist and spun her around.

I’m sorry.” Mark whispered roughly, Nayoung froze.

I..didnt know, Na. I thought…I thought..since he finally returned your feelings, I thought you finally got your bearings right and wake up.”

Nayoung blinked and pulled away from him.

What?

He’s the guy who makes you freeze every time you see him, he makes you nervous~

Yeah, and I flew to LA right after he told me he loves me.” She said with a groan.

Mark paused.

I don’t know how you come up with these ideas, but Mark~” She winced slightly, her hand going to her left side.

I’m here because I wanted to tell you that there will be no Nayoung and Lee Minho.

Nayoung exhaled and cupped his cheek.

I’m here because this one guy from an idol group drives me insane because he thinks so little of himself.

Nayoung~

I’m not really good with this, but I flew here because I wanted to explain and I was worried I hurt you again.” She said softly, Mark’s expression softened before wrapping his arms around her, Nayoung exhaled shakily.

I’m sorry, I should have let you talk.

“Sure, that would have been better. Ouch, if my side wasn’t killing me, I’d kiss you right now, but…, Mark, I need to sit down somewhere.” She winced, Mark couldn’t help but chuckle, instead he swept her off her feet and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

 

“It was supposed to be a sweet moment, then you start cursing.” He mused before walking back to the house.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++