016

Another Heartbreaker

 

The shoot had come to an end; they were all inside the dressing room, taking a short break before heading back to the company.

“So our flight’s at eleven am tomorrow, Nayoung-ah, can you get them ready by nine?”

“Of course, oppa.” Nayoung grinned at their manager.

“Make sure they shower too.” He mused, the girl just chuckled.

“Hyung, we don’t need a babysitter.” Bam Bam made a face at the older male.

“You can’t even wake up even with two alarms.”

“Anyway, when you arrive back we have to prepare the comeback stages. I have to get all your outfits prepared before leaving so~” Nayoung halted when the door suddenly opened. Jinyoung balked.

“So, this is my peace offering.” The tall male stated, Nayoung looked at him and her eyes went to the dog standing beside him, then she grinned before launching herself towards him.

“I love you!” She giggled before letting go, Jackson made a face.

“Why is he always visiting? Does he want to be our stylist too?” He muttered darkly, Mark just stared at the two.

“Guys, this is Nam Joohyuk, Joohyuk this is~”

“Got7, I know. Nice to meet you.” The model smiled at them, JB was the one who stood up to shake his hand.

“I came by to drop Russo.” He gestured towards the black longhaired German shepherd and handed the leash to Nayoung.

“That’s your dog?” Youngjae balked.

“Yeah.” She smiled.

“I thought you had a Pomeranian.” Jackson said.

Joohyuk chuckled.

“Since I’m here, I’m giving you guys a few….points about this kid.” Joohyuk said.

“Nayoungie…small dogs freak her out.”

Mark sent her a dry look.

“Now I know why you avoid Coco.” Yugyeom nodded.

“And, don’t ever let her drink alcohol, not even a sip.”

The boys grinned at her; she made a face and started to push her friend out of the room.

“Or else she turns into a monster.” Joohyuk finished before leaving the room with Nayoung.

“You guys go first, I’ll join you after lunch!” Nayoung hollered before closing the door.

 

“You don’t look so well.” Joohyuk commented as he sat down beside her, the two had ended up at a nearby park.

“I’m tired.”

“Then rest, working for seven~”

“Not that, Minho oppa…he asked me to come back.”

Joohyuk paused and looked at her.

“Geuraesso?”

“I didn’t get the chance to answer his question, I walked out on him.”

He frowned and leaned against the bench.

“Don’t…you love him, Nayoung-ah?” He asked quietly.

“That…I don’t know, I’m tired of being pushed and pulled.”

“Does that mean you’re not going back?”

“Being with…these guys…it’s relaxing, I might get hate from their fans but I don’t get stressed out or…I have to be careful. I can just be me.”

Joohyuk just took her hand in his.

“As long as you’re feeling better, I’m good with that.”

She smiled.

“But Nayoung-ah, is it that easy? Letting go of him.”

She bit her lip.

“I want to, but I don’t think it will be easy. Anyway, I have to meet up with someone for the boys’ wardrobe. I’ll see you soon then, thanks for bringing Russo.” She grinned at him before standing up, Joohyuk just watched as the girl left.

“Ilwoo hyung!” Joohyuk smiled as he found the older male standing before his door.

“Can I come in?” He smiled, the younger male nodded and let his senior in.

“You’re close with Nayoung, right?”

Joohyuk nodded as they sat down in the living room, he saw the older male sigh and leaned forward.

“It’s Minho.”

“Yes? Did something happen to hyung?”

“Ani…I don’t really know. He’s been trying to get her back, but Nayoung wouldn’t even pick up his calls. And now, I think he even forgot the fact that he’s with Suzy.”

“…What do you mean?”

“I don’t think his heart is with her. It’s with Na.”

Joohyuk just exhaled as he left the park.

 

 

Sit.” Jackson smiled at the dog, the German shepherd sat down and wagged his tail.

“Who would have thought…she has a fear for small dogs.” Jinyoung looked at the giant dog skeptically.

“JB hyung?” Youngjae asked.

“He went out, his…friend wanted to talk to him.” Mark replied, the younger males grew quiet and looked away. Then the door opened, revealing a stressed looking Nayoung dragging shopping bags with her.

“Noona!” Bam Bam was the first one to stand up and help her with the items.

“What’s this?” Jackson asked as he picked up one of the bags. She dumped them at the middle of the room before crawling to Russo and leaning against the dog.

“Bags.” She said while taking off her heels and tossing her jacket away, the boys just ignored her usual lazy behavior.

“MCM.” Mark blinked.

“I know you already own some of those, but these are new and they kind of match the concept so….” She looked at them, then her lips pursed.

“I only see six heads.” She stated.

“JB hyung stepped out for a bit.” Yugyeom replied, she sighed and stood up.

“I have to talk to him about the schedule.” She said as she walked out barefooted.

The six just watched as she left.

“We should get her one of those slippers…that they wear.” Youngjae blinked.

 

 

Nayoung had one shopping bag with her as she stepped out of the room, she made her way towards the room that stored most of the artists’ clothes and shoes, she was about to push the door open when she heard a familiar voice.

Jaebum?

She was about to step in then she halted.

“Does that make sense? You’re all taking her side.”

Bae Suzy.

“She’s our friend, and she works for us.” JB said.

“She’s just your employee, how can you do this to me?”

“Look, I don’t want to talk. You’ve done enough damage.”

Nayoung’s brows rose.

“Can’t..you come back to me, Jaebum-ah?” She asked softly, Nayoung balked.

Nayoung heard JB move, she was about to step away from the door.

“You still like me, right? So, stay, stop taking her side.”

Is this some sort of hobby she has? What a crazy .

Nayoung just shook her head.

“I’m not taking anyone’s side. Let go.”

Nayoung dashed away from the door before anyone could see her, she winced as she slipped on the tiled floor but she crawled behind the wall.

She heard JB walk back to the practice room.

Nayoung just covered in shock as she sat down on the floor.

First, Minho and now Jaebum?

 

Or was it Jaebum, then Minho?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++