046

Another Heartbreaker

Nayoung was waiting for the sign to go off so she could cross the street.

Park ing Chanyeol!

She gritted her teeth as she looked around.

She had no idea they were performing; she didn’t even read the ticket as she submitted it at the counter earlier.

They were posters outside, how could I not~” She shook her head again.

The sign went off, she pulled her purse tightly and started to walk, but she yelped when someone suddenly yanked her back.

Her eyes widened as she realized who it was.

“M—Mark.” She stuttered, his eyes were blank but scrutinizing.

Mark didn’t speak but he just looked at her.

“Y—Ya, what are you~”

You did lose weight. A lot of it.” He stated his tone disapproving, Nayoung balked.

Look, let go, people are going to recognize you soon~

Let them, let them know about the girl who messed with my mind even after she disappeared.

Nayoung froze, Mark shook his head.

You’re supposed to forget about me, Mark.

But you didn’t do the same. I heard it all, what you said to your friend.

Nayoung looked away.

So tell me why, Nayoung.

“Why, what?” She tried to pull away from him, but Mark just tugged her back.

I had to find out from JB you moved here, I had to put the pieces together, med school, LA, leaving me.

She shook her head.

I can’t date you, Mark.

Why?” He let go of her.

Because~

I won’t hear any of it, instead,” Mark cupped both of her cheeks and gave her a kiss.

She could hear people gasping and taking photos of them, Nayoung panicked and tried to push him back, but he would not budge.

She felt Mark smile and bit her lower lip before moving back.

What are you~

This is my revenge.

Mark~

I can clear this up for you, but only if you’ll come back to me, Kim Nayoung.” He smirked at her before leaving.

 

 

Nayoung got in her apartment and locked the door, there were already articles about her and Mark.

Somehow, the other Got7 fans had managed to recognize her instantly.

She made her way to her room and was surprised to find her home phone’s light blinking.

It was a message from her brother.

She bit the blue button and listened.

“Munchkin, hi. I have news for you, and I’m not sure if you’ll like it.”

She blinked and took off her shirt.

“It’s abeoji, she wants you to finish school here, before you object, please listen.” He said calmly.

Nayoung made a face at the phone.

“He wants to retire early and move back to LA, so he will leave the company to us. And I know I cant do it alone, and you know that too, chubby bunny.”

“Chubby bunny?” She muttered darkly.

“Anyway, please call me when you get this message.”

 

 

“This is your form of getting back at her? And you could not find another way?” Jackson pointed out as they got in the van.

JB grinned.

“Don’t bother him, he just could not resist seeing her.” The leader mused.

“But, Mark, people are going to bother her, you know what happened before, right?” Junior said cautiously.

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing, I just need…to shake her up a bit.” Mark nodded.

“So all these years, you ignoring her when she calls us, your rampant rejecting girls, all because of Nayoung?” Jackson asked.

“Partly…yes, when she left I realized that I have to focus on something else, not just her.”

“…Not making any sense there, hyung.” Youngjae pointed out.

“I needed to focus on my career first, that’s what she wanted me to do.” Mark replied before leaning back on his seat.

“…Are you not mad at her? At all?” Bam Bam blinked.

“A little….but, that’s just typical Nayoung.”

 

 

“And somehow you still understand her despite not talking for three years.” JB nodded quietly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++