017

Another Heartbreaker

Nayoung stepped in the room still carrying the bag with her.

“Where were you? JB got back minutes ago.” Jackson said to her, she just nodded and glanced at JB who was chatting with Yugyeom and Bam Bam by the windows.

Why are you bleeding?” Mark’s deep voice made her jump and drop the bag on the floor.

He blinked at her.

Ya…are you okay?” He asked, Nayoung met his gaze. She bit her lip before calming herself.

How am I going to be okay when you’re standing too close?

Who will be okay after hearing all that crap from Suzy?

“I’m~”

“Why are you bleeding?! Oh my god, Youngjae, get the first aid kit!” Jinyoung panicked, Nayoung was about to react but Mark just pulled her to the couch and made her sit.

“Jaebum? Your backpack!” She hollered before Jinyoung grabbed her ankle.

“What happened?” JB asked as he picked up the bag and walked to her, Mark looked at her wound.

“I slipped..somewhere.”  She said while wincing as Jinyoung cleaned her wound.

“Where?” JB blinked at her.

“I was walking~”

“How many times did we tell you not to walk barefooted?” He chided, Nayoung just closed .

Bam Bam chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

“Aigoo, our noona is so cute.”

Yeah, just like your other noona.

 Too ing cute.

Nayoung just shook her head to herself.

 

 

The house was noisy as the boys started to pack; Nayoung was in the living room, lying down beside Russo on the floor as she watched the boys panic.

Then she sat up and saw JB outside at the garden. She sighed and stood up.

Mark?” She called out as she stepped in his room.

What?

Nayoung’s brows furrowed briefly, questions were clouding in her head.

I just…uhmm…” She exhaled, Mark stood up from the chair and walked to her.

What’s this? You used to just say whatever pops out in that pretty head of yours.” He mused.

She looked at him and sighed.

Never mind, do you need help packing?

He shook his head.

Tell Jinyoung I’ll order take out for us. Continue packing then.” She squeezed his hand before stepping out.

Nayoung was biting her lip as she stepped out of the room, she wanted to ask Mark, but somehow she’s been finding it difficult to talk to Mark lately, she actually felt jumpy whenever he was near.

She sighed and glanced at glass doors, JB was still there.

 

JB looked up when he felt someone plopped down beside him.

“You don’t look so well. Are you not~”

“I’m okay, are you about nag again?”

She grinned and leaned down on the bench.

“What’s bothering you, leadernim?” She asked, JB glanced at her with a small frown.

“Actually….I… I’m worried.”

“Worried?” JB asked.

“I worry if I’m not good enough as being your stylist. Or am I being a bad friend to you guys.” She stated, JB smiled and shook his head.

“You’re probably our best friend right now.”

She smiled.

“So, if there’s something bothering you, tell me. I mean, you can talk to me anytime. I’ll be there.” She nudged him before walking back to the house.

 

 

Nayoung yawned as she trudged down the stairs with her Chanel backpack and leather duffel.

“Good morning, noona.” Youngjae cheered as he took the bag from her.

“Heol.” She muttered at his sunny smile before padding towards the couch and lying down.

“You look pale.” Mark commented as he stepped out of the room clad in a white shirt and jeans.

“I couldn’t sleep last night.” She commented, Mark nodded and sat down beside her.

“I knew it. Something was up.” He grinned at her, she peeked at him again and sighed. The living room was empty, most of the members were still showering or dozing off. She sat up and faced him, Nayoung frowned while poking his thigh with her toe.

Remember when I met…Minho oppa?

He nodded and brushed her hair away from her face.

He…asked me to come back.

Mark paused, but he nodded for her to continue.

At first, I’ve always hoped that he’d ask me to come back working for him, but now…I just find it repulsive.

Repulsive? What happened?

Nayoung halted. No one knew that she heard Suzy and JB talking.

It’s just…that….I…..actually like where I am now, and then he comes and tells me to come back. It’s just bothersome.

Mark smiled and nodded.

Does that mean we have more charm than Lee Minho the hallyu star?

“I was actually trying to get things off my chest, then here goes 4D Mark, great, what a great way to start my morning.” She said darkly, Mark just chuckled but he pulled her down before she could leave the couch. His smile was gone as he faced her.

 

Then, stay with us. Don’t leave.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++