011

Another Heartbreaker

The boys stepped in the meeting room and were surprised to find their sunbaes in the room with their president.

“Oh, good morning.” They greeted JYP and Miss A.

“Good, you’re all here. We’re discussing the concepts. Since Miss A just ended their promotions, I would want their stylist, and yours discuss things with the creative team.” JYP explained, the boys of Got7 looked at their leader worriedly as they sat across the girl group.

“But hyung, Nayoung noona didn’t come with us yet. She had to pick up something.” Jackson said.

“It’s fine, she already sent the sketches to me yesterday, I like her. She’s very work efficient and smart.” The older male nodded with a smile, Suzy shook his head with a small smirk.

 

“What do you mean?” Nayoung stepped in the office while holding one to large shopping bags; she was speaking through her Bluetooth earpiece. She as clad in a beige fitted crop top and a matching high waisted skirt with her Valentino pumps.

“Yes, seven of them.” She smiled.

“No, I know it will help promoting the company.” She chuckled, and then she paused as she got in the elevator.

“Thank you, oppa. I’ll wait for it then.” She nodded as she ended the call, then she made her way towards the meeting room.

 

The room turned quiet when Nayoung stepped in the room, she had yanked out her earpiece and blinked at the doorway.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim.” She bowed politely, JYP just ushered her over, JB and Jinyoung stood up to get the bags from her.

“You have access to Raf Simons footwear? Don’t they have a waiting list?” Miss A’s stylist looked at her.

“Ah, yes, they called me last week. So, I picked up a few pairs for the boys.” She smiled hesitantly as she sat between Mark and JB.

Then JB leaned towards her.

“A few?” He whispered, she grinned.

“Seven pairs. And they gave you three from the new collection, so ten.” She mused, the male just chuckled softly.

 

Suzy watched as the two chatted quietly, her brows furrowed in annoyance.

“So, unnie, how is working with Got7? You have to style more people.” She leaned over, Nayoung glanced at her.

“It’s okay, I get to hear them sing live too. So, it’s pretty refreshing.” She smiled wanly, Nayoung felt Mark’s gaze on her.

“So, Nayoung-ah, the filming is set in a few days, I trust that you don’t need help with the boys’ concept?” JYP asked her.

“Yes, but I need to talk about the schedule, since they have a party to attend~”

“That party! You don’t need to bother about it. It’s going to be at your house.” JYP smiled, Nayoung blinked.

“It’s one of the events we hold to promote friendship and bonding between our artists, last year 2pm was the one who organized it.” One of the directors spoke.

“We have 2pm, Miss A and 2am attending the event.”

 

The meeting ended, the company’s executives left the room.

“So, what did you get us?” Jackson asked excitedly as they stood up, he hooked one arm around her neck as they walked.

“Shoes, obviously.”

Jackson made a face at her.

“Wait, Nayoung unnie?”

She faced Miss A.

“I would like to introduce you to~”

“Fei, Jia and Min. I know.” She raised her phone up.

“I had to Google you guys.” She smiled and offered her hand, Got7 balked at her bluntness.

“Then, we’ll get going now.” Mark pulled her away from the girls.

They watched as the eight of them piled out of the room.

“Whoa, JB was never the type to chat and laugh like that.” Jia mused, Suzy’s brows furrowed.

“She’s nice, very unique too. Now I know why you got jealous.” Min grinned at Suzy.

 

 

“It matches the concept.”  Jackson said as they walked in the practice room, he had one shoe in his hand.

“Oh, hyung!”Bam Bam greeted Wooyoung.

“We were just dropping by, how are you?” Taecyeon grinned at them.

“We’re okay, how did your tour go?” Jinyoung asked after shaking hands with Chansung.

“It was fun, we~”

Nayoung stepped in the room, her heels making soft tick tacking sounds as she walked towards the black leather couch.

“Do you think she’d react to seeing 2pm?” Yugyeom murmured.

“I think she will. Most girls do.” Bam Bam whispered back, 2pm just watched as the girl placed her bag down on the couch. She pushed her hair away from her face before getting herself a bottle of water, then she faced them. Her eyes went to 2pm briefly before meeting JB’s gaze.

“How long are you guys going to be here?” She asked as she walked to them.

“Noona~”

“I can’t stay here and watch you dance and fly around for the next few hours.” She sighed.

“Nayoung~”

“I’d rather watch~”

“Nayoung, we’d like you to meet 2pm.” Mark took her by the elbow, she blinked and looked at the gorgeous males before her.

Then she nodded.

“Hi.” She said flatly before taking the shoe from Jackson, Bam Bam and Yugyeom balked as the girl sidestepped Junho and grabbed her phone.

 

“I’ll be back then, just call me.” She said before leaving the room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++