030

Another Heartbreaker

 

Youngjae was carefully chewing on his slice of pizza as he watched his hyung. They had no idea whether Mark already saw the online rumors about Nayoung and Minho, and it made them feel fidgety.

JB had tried calling Nayoung ever since lunch, but they couldn’t contact her, on the other hand Jackson claimed that Nayoung was either just asleep or out jogging.

Jinyoung sat beside him.

“Did she pick up? Or reply to your text?”

The younger male shook his head.

“Maybe she saw the news too.”

“But noona should at least call, right? To explain to hyung.”

Jinyoung leaned back on his seat.

“I don’t know, they…they haven’t gone official yet you know.”

“To the public?” Youngjae balked.

“Ani, to us. Nayoung…we don’t know how she feels, she hasn’t said anything to Mark either.”

 

 

Really? Then tomorrow?” Nathan asked, Mark nodded.

“We can go in the morning.”  Mark slapped his friend’s back. Then he slipped out of the house and went by the pool, he opened his phone again and his brows met.

Lee Minho seen with new girlfriend, picture of them hugging!

Mark bit his lip before shutting off his phone and walking to Andrew and Wesley.

You said your road manager was coming over, right?” Mister Tuan asked him.

Yes, around four or five this afternoon.” Mark replied before facing his friends.

But his thoughts were muddled.

Because, really,

Who was he to Nayoung?

 

 

Yes, double espresso shots, please.” Nayoung smiled at the barista.

Then she looked around her, she had just gotten out of JYP’s LA office, she winced to herself.

She was never going to take early morning flights ever again. She had arrived at LA around two in the morning and rushed to the office to sleep and rest.

And now she finds herself disoriented and energetic around three in the afternoon.

Here you go.

Nayoung paid for her coffee before stepping out of the door, she winced as she felt her rib protest slightly but she ignored it.

Nayoung got in her car, well her mother’s car and started the engine. She heard the engine purr to life and people started turning to look at her, she winced.

She typed in the Tuan residence address before heading off.

 

 

The black Audi R8 parked in front of a house in one of the exclusive residence areas in LA, Nayoung exhaled as she peeked from the window.

She took a deep breath before sliding down the car with a box of cupcakes she had purchased from earlier.

She was about to approach the front door when a middle aged lady called to her.

“Looking for someone?”

Nayoung blinked, but she nodded.

I’m looking for a friend, he lives around here. I’m actually working for JYP~

Oh, it’s you, Mark told us you would come.” She stated with a smile as she took out the bags of grocery items from her Lexus.

Let me help you, ma’am.” Nayoung offered, she placed the box of cupcakes on the porch and jogged to her, the lady smiled at her as she grabbed two brown bags.

Come inside, the kitchen’s here.

Nayoung followed the lady in the huge house, she was welcomed by loud music playing from the backyard and sounds coming from video games.

Nayoung passed by the living room on her way to the kitchen.

 

Jaebum was seated with Yugyeom and Mark’s friends as they played Tekken on the PlayStation. His eyes were focused on the screen as Mark’s friends started to whisper amongst themselves.

Who was that?” Wesley asked.

“Did you see that figure?” Andrew chuckled and whistled lowly, Wesley followed their gazes; there was an unknown girl at the Tuans’ kitchen helping Mrs. Tuan unload her shopping bags.

She must be new around the neighborhood, damn, she’s hot.

Then the girl looked up, her eyes landed on the male across them. Her lips suddenly quirked up as she slowly walked behind JB.

“Hi, babe.” She whispered.

Im Jaebum jumped and glanced behind him.

“Nayoung-ah!” JB balked, the girl smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck.

“How was your flight?” She asked.

“Ya—Ya---How..” JB stuttered, she grinned at him.

She’s Korean! Maybe she’s the one from JYP like Mark said.” Andrew murmured.

Nayoung heard them and she turned away.

“Baby tower, hi.” She smiled at Yugyeom as he stood up and poked her shoulder playfully.

“We weren’t expecting you to just..pop out of nowhere.” JB murmured, she just smiled at the two.

“She’s too young to be their manager, but yes, look at that rack.” Wesley commented, JB paused.

“They’re talking about you, huh? Speak English.”

Nayoung just smirked.

“It’s better to speak Korean, I don’t see Mark.” She said.

Do you think Mark would give us her number?” Andrew asked.

“He’s probably upstairs.” Yugyeom replied while eyeing the older males oddly.

“Mark, your manager has arrived!” The lady from earlier hollered, Nayoung’s eyes widened.

“Wait, she’s…Mark’s mother?”

Then Mark appeared by the staircase carrying some towels with him, then he halted.

Your manager’s here.” Mrs. Tuan said, then Nayoung looked at him.

 

“I promised I’d be here, so here I am.” She gave him a small wave, behind them JB saw the three males blush and look away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++