001

Another Heartbreaker

 

June 2012

 

 

A girl clad in denim shorts and blue tank top watched with interest at the filming started. It was all interesting to her, seeing actors dressed in traditional clothes that were all given a some sort of warrior-fantasy twist, she was even tempted to ask if she could have one of the swords that were used a props for battle scenes.

“It’s his first time taking a role like this.” She said as a lady bringing clothes and a pair of shoes sat beside her.

“What do you mean? One with fighting scenes? He did that last year too.”

“But that was different, it was very modern.” She jutted her lips towards the costumes.

“Well, you have a point. Here, hand this to him when he’s done, he needs to stay hydrated. I need to make a call to the company.”

“Arassoyo, unnie.” She took the bottled of water from the older woman and waited.

 

 

“You did great, oppa!” Nayoung grinned as the older male walked to her and took the bottle from her hand.

“I can hear the sarcasm, now scoot over.” He made a face before dropping the sword on the table.

“Should I help you take the…armor off?” She asked, he nodded. She stood up and started to unhook the heavy piece of clothing.

“How’s your thesis going, Na?” Lee Minho asked, she grinned.

“I just need a little editing then I’m done.” She carefully set down the costume before plopping back beside him.

“Aigoo, you’re doing well.” He chuckled before pinching her cheek, she winced and pulled away.

“Oppa, you’re sweaty and your fans might kill me.” She muttered darkly before standing up.

 

 

“I don’t understand.” Nayoung whined again as she slid down from the van, she slung her bag around her shoulder and grabbed the black duffel.

“What?”

“How could unnie get pregnant? I’m still a rookie with this!”

Minho grinned as he pushed the glass door for her.

“You don’t want to be my stylist?” He asked, Nayoung made a face at him.

“I’m okay with it, but I just kind of started being your junior stylist.”

“But the company thinks you’re good enough, don’t worry.” He took the bag from her and wrapped one arm around her neck.

“I’ve known you since you were a toddler, Na. You’ll do well.”

“You’re only saying that so that they won’t hire another stylist, you aloof tower.” She muttered darkly, he just chuckled and pushed her in the elevator.

“What should we eat?” Minho asked as he typed in the passcode on the door, Nayoung just shrugged and went in the unit as the door opened.

“Do you even have the energy to cook?” She replied before plopping face first on the couch.

“You know I can’t eat take out food for the drama filming, shall I make something heavy for you? You seem tired.”

Nayoung stood up from the couch and joined him in the kitchen.

“I’ll just have whatever you’re heading.” She yawned.

“I’m just making a salad.” He blinked at her, she groaned.

“You said it! You’ll have whatever I’m having! Well, greens for you too, missy!”

“Oppa~”

“All this time, you and Youngja noona always ate French fries, pasta and burgers in front of me while I was dieting, now you suffer with me too!” He laughed, Nayoung sighed.

 

“I wonder why girls fall in love with you, you’re evil.” She muttered darkly before going to her room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(7/10/15)