048

Another Heartbreaker

 

Nayoung grinned as Yugyeom and Bam Bam squabbled over the last slice of pizza.

“We’re flying back tomorrow, you sure you don’t want to come? I have some space left on my luggage.” Junior offered, she chuckled.

“I’ll be back in no time, eomma.” She squeezed his hand, Jinyoung smiled at her before joining s on the table.

So whose going to be my spare lunch buddy when my friends are out?” Joey approached her, she chuckled.

Spare lunch buddy? You can always~

Why is she your lunch buddy?” Mark walked to them, Joey rolled his eyes.

We usually grab lunch off campus during our free time, his friends are awesome.” Nayoung nodded.

But my friends are K-pop idols.” Mark glanced at s.

Oh, please, just get away from me.” Joey muttered as he joined the guy on the table, Mark laughed.

I was helping him adjust with university life, you idiot.” Nayoung slapped his arm.

I know.” Mark kissed her forehead before pulling her to the table.

Mandoo.” She cooed as she sat beside him, Jackson eyed her warily.

“Now we’re having pizza with Korea’s next top thoracic surgeon.” Youngjae grinned.

“That’s if everything goes well.” Nayoung shook her head before leaning against Jackson.

I did not date her, don’t worry.” He mumbled, the members laughed.

“Good, she needs one of those baggy jeans of yours.”

“What?” Jackson asked, the members looked up.

To hide her camel toe.

 

 

I guess, I’ll see you then.” Mark said as the boys padded towards the waiting van.

Yeah, I’ll call you.

Mark smiled before wrapping his arms around her and planting his lips against hers.

You can only have lunch with Joey, and other female friends.

Just the females and Joey?” She mused before pulling back, Mark gave her a cheeky grin.

Just take care.” She shook her head, Mark let go of her and walked to the car, Nayoung waved at the boys as the van sped away.

Well, I’m glad you two fixed that. He was horrible when you left.” Joey pointed out, Nayoung just grinned and bumped fists with him.

I have to drive back to campus, see you tomorrow, Joe.

Don’t forget, you can only have lunch with me and~

I know!” Nayoung hollered back before jogging to her car.

 

 

Jackson met eyes with Jinyoung, then with Jaebum.

“Just dinner, sunbae.” Irene beamed at Mark, they were inside the waiting room, Got7 was to perform after BTOB.

“The thing is, we’re quite busy.” Youngjae said quietly, Mark looked at the girl, then before anyone could react, JB’s phone started to ring.

“It’s a video call.” Jaebum announced. Yugyeom glanced at his hyung.

“It’s noona.” Bam Bam announced, Mark looked up.

“Hi, idiots.” Nayoung’s face appeared on the scream, she was smiling while chewing on a burrito, Mark smiled. Irene blinked.

“Hey, noona, do you know Red Velvet? This Irene.” Youngjae said to divert Mark’s attention.

“Red Velvet?....I don’t really enjoy pastries so…I don’t like.” She shook her head and turned to her textbook again, JB winced.

“Ask her.” Mark suddenly spoke up. Irene glanced at him.

“About dinner, you can ask her.” Mark nodded, Irene stepped towards JB’s phone.

What’s going on?” Nayoung stopped in mid chew.

Dinner.

Nayoung blinked back at him and looked at Irene.

“I wanted to ask Mark sunbae out for dinner.” Irene said uncertainly, Nayoung blinked and looked at the girl.

Floral lace rompers are still in trend? Wow.” Nayoung commented, the boys all looked away.

“Well….?” Irene asked again.

Nayoung looked at Mark briefly.

“I thought you have a girlfriend, Mark?” Nayoung countered, Irene glanced at the screen and at her members.

“I thought so too.” Jackson grinned.

“I don’t think so, Mark sunbae is just playing hard to get.” Irene nodded, Nayoung looked at the girl.

 

“He has one, she’s studying to be a doctor and hates floral lace rompers. So please, leave. I need to speak with Jaebum then end this phone call without talking to Mark.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++