012

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Grocery shopping? Do we really need to take Jackson with us?” Nayoung asked as the car halted at the basement parking lot.

Hey!” Jackson glared at her, she chuckled before sliding down from the car, Nayoung watched as the boys rushed towards the elevators.

So, how was your day?

She glanced at Mark and grinned.

I like a fluffy hoodie wearing Mark Tuan.” She grinned, Mark shook his head at her.

Stussy?” She asked as she reached for his nape, Mark paused and let her read the tag.

Supreme.” She nodded approvingly as she patted the soft burgundy material.

So, you were saying?” She asked, Mark almost chuckled.

How was it? You met Suzy earlier. You said you~

“It was awkward as…hell. But…it’s work.” She shrugged.

“But…you and Lee Minho, you..He doesn’t know?” Mark bit his lip, Nayoung just smiled and hooked her arm around his as they stepped in the elevator.

“He doesn’t. I didn’t have the guts to tell him.”

 

“So? What are we getting?” Nayoung asked as JB got the cart from her.

“I prefer pushing that.” She said quietly, he grinned at her.

“Why would we let a girl push?” He mused, she made a face then Yugyeom took her hand and dragged her towards the candy aisle.

“Yugyeom! Heels! I’m wearing five inch~” She winced, Yugyeom let go of her with a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, noona. But look!” Yugyeom managed to grab something from the highest shelf and shoved it to her arms.

“A giant gummy bear.” She paused and winced.

“We should get this.” He chuckled, Nayougn couldn’t help but join him.

“Are we getting that?” Jinyoung asked skeptically as they reached the two, Yugyeom started to pout at his hyungs.

“Yugyeom, you know that doesn’t work~” Jinyoung flinched as Nayoung followed suit.

“Why is she pouting?” Youngjae winced.

“We should get this. I want to share it with baby tower.” She batted her eyelashes at the leader and eomma.

Jackson and Bam Bam chuckled.

“Fine, fine, fine. Put that in the cart.” Jinyoung gave them a dismal wave, Nayoung chuckled before hooking arms with JB.

“Then, can we get meat? I want samgyeopsal.” She asked while playfully leaning her head on his shoulder.

“Why is she like this? Is it a full moon outside?” Jackson asked, Mark just chuckled and followed them.

“You’re full of aegyo now, but when you meet new people you’re Ice Princess.” JB mused.

“Oh, you should see my new sneakers!” She suddenly announced happily.

“Heol, she’s bipolar too.” Jinyoung mused.

 

 

“So many people.”

Mark glanced at Nayoung, they just arrived at their home, and there were staff and crew from JYP, ready with cameras and lights.

“I’ll be in my room.” She bumped fists with him before quickly climbing up the stairs.

The boys watched as she walked in her room, then she disappeared. About an hour later, their seniors and some close friends arrived.

“So, we heard your new stylist ignored our Thai prince?” Jokwon grinned as he joined them in the garden.

“Yes, our noona is a little…eccentric.” Youngjae smiled.

“How so? Is she pretty?” Jinwoon leaned over.

“Totally pretty.” Wooyoung nodded.

“Kinda hot too.” Chansung commented, Jackson and JB winced, then the sliding doors opened.

“Jaebum, Jaebum, Jaebum!” Nayoung padded towards them, then she winced as her bare feet made contact with the grass.

“Wow.” They heard Seulong comment.

“What is it?” JB stood up, Nayoung made a face at her feet before facing him.

“I need help, come with me.” She pulled him to the house while hopping.

Bam Bam and Mark chuckled as Nayoung and JB went back to the house.

“I thought she was a trainee.” Minjun said.

“Right.” Khun nodded, then they heard the gates open, the cameraman focused on Miss A as they walked in the area.

Mark’s brows furrowed briefly, the he quietly stood up and walked to the house.

 

“You need help? For this?” JB said as he lifted the can of Diet Coke.

“I can’t pull the lid, I just got my nails done.” She frowned, JB just shook his head and opened it, and then he pulled away.

“Have you eaten?”

“No, not yet.” Nayoung replied while sitting on the counter.

“Then you can’t have this yet.” JB shook his head, she groaned.

“Im Jaebum, I~”

Mark appeared with a pair of house slippers.

“Wear this.” He chided, JB grinned.

“You can have this later, noona. After dinner.” JB mused while patting her hair.

“Jaebum, Mark!” Min greeted, Nayoung glanced behind them.

“I was about to tell you that she’s here.” Mark said quietly, Nayoung smiled before sliding down.

“Uhm, noona?” Jackson was standing by the glass doors with a tall male.

The members of Miss A immediately looked at Suzy, they knew the male was one of her boyfriend’s best friends.

“Sorry to barge in, I was trying to call you, but you wouldn’t pick up.” Lee Soohyuk spoke.

“Yes? But, I don’t have your number.” Suzy said shyly, happy that they were all looking at her.

“Uhm, I meant Nayoungie.” Soohyuk smiled. Suzy felt her members glance at her then at the other girl.

Yes, I was about to tell you about that too. But thanks, my grumpy unicorn.” She grinned at Mark before grabbing her purse from the coat rack.

“Mian, oppa. I was busy.” She grinned at him before grabbing a pair of sneakers from the cabinet. She gave JB a wave before walking to the model.

“Are you ready to go?” Soohyuk asked before giving her a hug.

“Yeah, I am. Let’s go.” She nodded.

 

“So, tell me, how many male models does she know?” Jackson mused as the Audi R8 sped away from the house.

“We thought he was looking for our Suzy.” Fei mused as they started to eat.

“Right, she’s a friend of Minho’s right?” Minjun asked, Suzy could only nod, her fists curled on her lap.

“She must be very popular, I mean noona’s friends are top guns too.” Youngjae mused.

Suzy just bit her lip in annoyance.

She remembered how close Nayoung was to Minho, now she even has Got7 wrapped around her fingers. She looked up and glanced at JB and Jackson. Both were smiling as they chatted with Taecyeon about their new stylist.

 

“This is weird, hyung’s okay with having her around?” Bam Bam asked carefully as he followed Jinyoung back to the house.

“I don’t know. I don’t like how she led him on.” Junior said as he took out a can of juice.

“It would have been nicer if noona didn’t leave.” Bam Bam sighed. Jinyoung was rummaging through their grocery bags.

 

“It would have been nicer if she actually hid these.” Jinyoung winced as he picked up a box of tampons, Bam Bam just grinned.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++