002

Another Heartbreaker

 

March 2015

 

“July?” Jackson asked, their leader nodded at him.

“That’s what hyung said, is your waist all better? You have Roommate today, right?” JB asked.

“I have it this afternoon.” Jackson looked up as Mark stepped out from his room.

“Hyung, time to eat!” Yugyeom yelled from the second floor. Moments later, a groggy Youngjae and Bam Bam appeared by the staircase.

“Did you guys sleep well?” JB grinned before putting Youngjae in a headlock, Mark just yawned before sitting beside Jackson.

Before anyone could react and Youngjae to escape his hyung’s death grip, the front door opened.

“Jinyoung?” Mark blinked as the younger male stepped in the dining room.

“It’s all over the news!” He boomed, the others winced.

“What?” Mark asked lazily.

“Our Bae Suzy is dating a top celebrity!”

Mark sent Jinyoung a steely look, the younger one blinked then he bit his lip. Jaebum stood up from his seat and made his way towards his room.

“I thought it wasn’t true, the staff said…” Jackson mumbled.

“Who is noona dating?” Bam Bam asked.

“Lee Minho sunbae.”

 

 

Nayoung exhaled as she took the folder and bag of clothes from the closet, she made her way out of the office.

“I heard about you transferring, will you be okay?” One of the people from the PR Team asked her, she smiled.

“I think I will be, sunbae.”

“I heard Minho was really trouble about it.”

Nayoung could only nod, the lady smiled and just patted her hand.

“Don’t forget to come and visit, we’ll miss you.” She nodded before walking back to her office. Nayoung just walked towards the lobby and stepped out of the building; it was her last week as Lee Minho’s stylist. Three years ago when Youngja had taken a maternity leave, she had stepped in temporarily. But she never came back and resigned, Nayoung was then forced to take her position permanently and it had been that way ever since. She had adjusted well, when he flew to China, held concerts in Japan, she was there. It didn’t even bother that sometimes she lacked sleep just to keep up with his schedule.

The black van stopped in front of her, she opened the door and climbed in.

“Where to Nayoungie?” Bongchan, the driver grinned at her.

“Oppa’s at the studio for the shoot, let’s go there ahjussi.”

 

 

“Look! Look!” Bam Bam screeched, the other members sighed and rolled their eyes, ever since the news of Suzy and Lee Minho dating, the young boy had been checking (stalking) the actor’s Instagram and other social media accounts.

“What? Lee Minho riding an elephant?” Jackson deadpanned.

“Ani, but this girl.” Bam Bam said.

“What? What now?” Youngjae mused.

“She always appears with him, she’s even in his Instagram posts.”

“You’re just bitter he’s dating your crush.” Yugyeom smirked.

“Ani, but…she’s really pretty.” Bam Bam stared at the screen.

“Guys, concentrate, the shoot’s starting in ten minutes.” JB stated from the couch, the younger members looked at each other. Mark’s brows furrowed.

“Is it true?” Mark faced Jackson.

“I think it is, I heard JYP hyung is going to release a statement this afternoon.”

Mark just sighed before glancing at their leader.

 

“Miss Kim?” A girl clad in black approached her, she had an earpiece hanging on her left ear.

“I’m here for Lee Min~”

She was ushered in, Nayougng stepped in the elevator with the bag she brought from the company. The doors pinged open and she made her way to the studio.

“Nayoung, hi!” Minho’s manager greeted her with a warm smile.

“I brought his clothes, how was the shoot, oppa?” She asked as she walked with the older male.

“I think your pick got a lot of approval, they used it for the cover.” He nodded, Nayoung smiled.

“Of course, you’re the best.” He mused before opening the door for her, Nayoung found Minho alone in the dressing room.

“I brought your…normal clothes.” She trailed off, he grinned. He was still dressed in the pin stripe suit from Dior Homme she had chosen for him to wear.

“Come here, oppa.” She said as she dropped the bag on the table, she removed his bowtie and cufflinks.

“My hair feels so heavy.” He mused at her while bopping his forehead against hers softly, Nayoung smiled.

“How many cans of hairspray did they use?” She asked as she helped him take off the jacket.

“Five. I’ll get dressed then.”

Nayoung nodded and left the room, she closed the door and leaned on it. She exhaled heavily.

I hate this.

 

 

 

“Are we going home now?” She asked as Minho opened the door for her.

“Yeah, we can order take out pizza.” He grinned before she slid down inside the Mercedes Benz. Nayoung strapped herself in as he started the car.

“You’re still not curious which company hired you?” He asked, Nayoung glanced at him.

“What?! You want me to…move?”

“Not move, you can still live with me, but…she says that you make her feel uncomfortable.”

“I don’t understand, oppa. Say it properly.”

Minho took both of her hands in his.

“You..can’t be my stylist anymore. She says it makes her feel uncomfortable, although I know that we’re like siblings. But she doesn’t understand, Na.”

Nayoung took a deep breath and stared at him incredulously.

“I’m sorry, Na.”

“Oppa, I’ve been working with you for four years. We’ve known each other since we were young. We~”

“I know, Na. But I love her, and….I don’t want any conflict between you and her. Please…understand.”

Nayoung shook her head.

“No, I would like it to be a surprise.”

“Still, you don’t need to move out.” Minho said while driving.

“I know, but I think it’s better if I did.” She replied.

“Where will you live? Did you even find a place yet?” He challenged.

“I have, I spoke to this agent, I’m going to check it out before heading to work tomorrow.”

“Right, I invited the guys over for dinner, it’s a little send off party for my favorite midget.”

“Oppa, I am a midget because you’re a freaking giant, anyway, you’ll help me move right?”

He just grinned and nodded.

 

“Really?” Yugyeom was the first one to react, their manager nodded.

“Apparently, she took the whole team with her too, it will take some time to get a replacement, but boss found someone.” He replied as he took out a clear folder from his bag, JB was the one who received it and the boys immediately huddled behind him to look.

“Whoa, she’s Mark hyung’s age!” Youngjae nodded.

“Yeah, she’s quite young. But very impressive.” Their manager stated.

“Oh! She’s worked with G-Dragon sunbae and Yoon Eunhye sunbae.” Jinyoung piped in.

“Here too, she was Lee Minho sunbae’s senior stylist for three years, daebak.” Jackson read.

“We have a top gun then.” JB handed the folder to Bam Bam and stood up from his seat.

“But there’s a catch,”

The seven males looked at their manager.

 

“She will have to live with you.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++