027

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Is she…some sort..of chaebol daughter?” Jinyoung blinked as they waited outside the X-Ray clinic.

“I mean, I’ve never seen so many doctors in one place.” He finished.

“When Chanyeol hyung mentioned about noona and her studies, he said she finished premed.” Jackson stated, then the doors opened, Nayoung was seated on a wheelchair as a nurse pushed her.

“How is she?” Mark asked, Nayoung stretched her palm to him. He placed the packet of gummy bears on her hand. She smiled at him.

“She has bruised rib, but everything is fine with miss Kim, sir.”

Soon they were in the elevator, Jinyoung was quiet the whole time as Nayoung was admitted to a room at the top floor.

“Na, do…do you know the hospital’s owner? Or~”

Nayoung shook her head at Jackson as she chewed on her gummy bears.

“My father and brother are both doctors, and~”

“Kim Nayoung.”

A man stepped in the room with a serious expression on his face.

kimsoohyun_6.jpg

The boys looked at him.

“Oppa, annyeong.” She said darkly.

“What happened? A bruised rib?” He said.

This must be the brother.” Jackson whispered.

“It’s nothing oppa, why am I being admitted? Can’t I just~”

“I asked them to admit you, look at your face, and your leg too. Have you gone rollerblading or something? You at that. And I got your blood checked, have you even been eating right?”

She winced.

“I got in a small accident, anyway, my friends are here. Shut up already.”

The male turned to them and offered his hand.

“Say hi, this is my brother, Soohyun, he’s a doctor here.” She stated.

“Got7, am I right?” Soohyun said as he shook JB’s hand.

“We’re really sorry, hyung, we were worried about Nayoung~”

“No need to be, my sister tends to be a little careless, so, what happened?” He asked, Nayoung saw Jinyoung pale.

“I got in a fight with two grown males then I smashed their faces using their cameras.” She interjected.

 

 

“Remember those skateboards you used for Girls Girls Girls MV?” Nayoung asked suddenly.

“Why?”

“I want to ride it, I watched the video last night, I grew curious. Do you still have it?”

JB just glared at her, she made a face at him before leaning back on her bed. Then the leader looked at Mark meaningfully.

“Let’s get something to eat, is there anything you need?” Mark stood up while pulling Youngjae and Bam Bam. JB gave Yugyeom and Jackson a nod and the two stood up.

I want to go home.

Mark shook his head at her while smiling; he rubbed the back of her palm with his thumb.

You guys should grab dinner, and get me ice cream on the way back.” She nodded, the male nodded before squeezing her hand and leaving with the two behind him. Nayoung was about to close her eyes when she realized Junior was still in the room.

“Ya, they’re grabbing dinner~”

“I’m sorry, Na.”

“Don’t apologize, it’s not your fault. It was my choice to follow, don’t~”

Jinyoung stood up and carefully hugged her, he pressed her nose against her hair and sighed.

“I should have been more careful.”

She smiled.

“Was that your girlfriend? She’s pretty.” She teased, Jinyoung just chuckled.

“Thank you, noona.”

She nodded.

“I was just worried, since you guys just started promotions, anyway, leave now, I want to sleep. Tell Mark I want chocolate chip ice cream and strawberry milk, okay?”

The male nodded and pinched her cheeks before leaving.

 

 

Nayoung was chewing on Cheetos as her brother spoke with Got7’s manager, Jackson was seated on the bed beside her, listening. She had already spent the night at the hospital and it took two hours of convincing Jinyoung that he need not to stay with her.

“I can’t go then?” She asked, her brows furrowed.

“Noona, you’re hurt, don’t worry about that.” Youngjae murmured, Nayoung sighed.

“They’re flying in two days, you need rest too, Nayoung-ah.” The manager turned to her, Nayoung looked at her brother.

“Oppa, just let me go, please?” She asked, her lips forming a petulant pout, the boys smiled in amusement.

“You’re kind of dehydrated, Na.”

Before she could reply, an elderly male stepped in the room, JB yanked Jackson off the bed.

“But I want to go with them! Oppa!” She muttered.

“Are you trying to escape your brother again?” The elderly male looked at her, Nayoung smiled sheepishly.

Hi, dad.

“You plan to fly in that condition? I heard you were sick.”

“Not really, oppa’s just overreacting because he misses me.” She mused, then she glanced at the boys.

“Appa, these are my friends, Got7.”

“I know, I know, we have their fans swarming at the main entrance.” He nodded before clapping Yugyeom’s back.

“You guys are amazing, you made her leave that actor’s side.” He grinned.

The boys didn’t know what to reply, Nayoung shrugged.

“Appa, can’t I go with them?”

“Do you know that Nayoung took premed because she was bored, then she realized that dressing people up was fun too.” Mr. Kim grinned at JB and Mark. Nayoung balked.

“And, she was supposed to move back to Calabasas after graduation, but there was this one tall kid from that Planet group that made her stay.”

Planet group.

Exo?

Nayoung winced.

“Fine, fine, I’m not going with them.” Nayoung rubbed her temples; Mister Kim smiled and kissed her head.

“So, would you like to join us for lunch?” Mister Kim glanced at the boys, all eyes went to JB.

“…Yes, we would love to, sir.”

“Just call me uncle.” He nodded and left the room, Nayoung made a face. Soohyun smiled and placed the leather duffel on the bed beside her.

“You’re free to go, chubby bunny. Let’s go then.” He turned to Got7 and ushered them out.

Mark lingered and waited for the door to close.

“I’m going to change and be there in a few minutes, don’t worry, my dad isn’t as strict as he looks.”

A family of doctors, huh?

Nayoung blinked at her, Mark took out the magazine he had picked up from the hospital’s lobby.

Nayoung’s brother was the director of thoracic surgery department and her father was the president on the hospital.

Well, the stylist life chose me.” She mused, Mark just smiled and kissed her cheek.

I’ll see you later then. And, I chose the clothes for you.” He said before opening the door.

You saw my underwear?!” She balked.

You were already wearing one in public.

A bandeau is not a bra!

Mark just winked at her before leaving the room.

 

Nayoung opened the bag and paused, inside were a pair of black jeans and white V-neck shirt, there was also a black beanie. Then she smiled as she saw a silver bracelet with a Tiffany & Co. key charm on it.

She saw a small note fall from the box.

I’m hoping that would be the last time you wear a bandeau out in the open though, but I’m not telling you’re not allowed to, I just hope you wouldn’t. Guys stare at you way too much, plus Jackson hates it.

 

“Still trying to be cool and yet failing so much, even using Mandoo.” She mused before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++