025

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Nayoung froze on her spot; she felt Mark let go of her.

“O-Oppa, this…is not a game, don’t act this way.” She shook her head at him, but Minho just smiled at her.

“I know it’s not, I just wanted to say it before it’s too late.”

“Then, is Suzy a game to you?”

The older male halted, then he met her gaze equally.

“We broke up last night.”

Nayoung’s eyes widened, her brows furrowed.

“Na, please, give me a chance. I miss you.”

She glanced to her right and paused, Mark was gone.

“Please, stay with me.” Minho took hold of her hand, Nayoung bit her lip as she met his gaze.

 

 

Mark stepped out to the sky garden; his brows were furrowed as he sat on the bench.

“You know,”

He looked up, Nayoung’s friend was smiling as he walked to him.

“I saw everything.” Joohyuk said, Mark didn’t reply.

“I saw how you fell in love with Nayoungie. I saw how you grew scared when Minho hyung appeared right then there.”

“I don’t want~”

“I came here to tell you that~”

The door suddenly busted open, revealing a panting Nayoung.

“People just wont give me a break!” She said darkly, Joohyuk just shook his head.

“I don’t want to deal with you right now, leave!” She snapped at him before the tall male left with a grin on his face.

Mark glanced at Nayoung, he paused.

I don’t get you, Mark.

Nayoung, I just~

Do you think I’m that weak? That every time he appears I’ll choose to go with him?

Mark stood up, Nayoung stepped back.

I understand that…I’ve been….always with him, but Mark, I’ve told you more than twice that I chose you, I chose to stay with Got7, how can you still act this way?

Mark didn’t speak.

You don’t trust me at all.” She shook her head and headed back towards the door and left.

 

JB watched as Nayoung marched towards the waiting Mercedes Benz, he saw Joohyuk push open the door for her.

“What happened?” Jinyoung blinked, Jaebum glanced at Mark who was quietly sitting down.

“I think they fought.”

Jackson sighed and glanced at the eldest.

“Talk to him, Jaebum-ah.” He said, Jinyoung frowned.

The boys were then called and led to their van. It was a quiet ride home, Bam Bam and Yugyeom were bickering over a video game, Youngjae was asleep and Jackson didn’t know how to lighten up their hyung’s mood.

 

 

“How does that even make sense!?” Nayoung ranted as Joohyuk started the car.

“Look, Na~”

“How many times has this happened? I stayed! I ing stayed!

The male winced.

Frustrated Nayoung was hard to deal with.

“Put yourself in his shoes, he knows how much Minho hyung affects you, and now he suddenly appears when the two of you are together, how do you think he’d feel?”

“I wanted him to be there, why did he have to leave?” She muttered.

“Nayoung, he just confessed his feelings in front of you, Mark was there, and he…he has been trying to win you over.”

Nayoung grew quiet.

“He knows how much this guy has caused you pain, he knows how deep your feelings are for him.”

Her brows furrowed and she looked away.

“He left because, he didn’t want to hear what you wanted to say to him. He…would rather step away than see you choose Minho hyung.”

Nayoung glanced at him.

“But I didn’t.”

Joohyuk paused and glanced at her.

“Na~”

She shook her head.

“I…actually like this guy, Hyukie. And…I really would have wanted that he stayed earlier..there was no reason for him to step away. I hate it.”

 

 

Mark was petting Russo when somebody suddenly pulled the leash away from him.

“What are you up to?” JB asked as he sat beside him, the dog just ran towards the garden and joined Coco.

“I’m planning to give them a walk.”

JB nodded, Mark was about stand when the other male spoke.

“What happened?”

Mark looked at him.

“Nayoungie, she isn’t the type to just walk out on us like that, we haven’t even finished the day yet, and she left.”

Mark’s jaw tightened.

“Why? Did something happen?”

“It was nothing, just some misunderstanding.”

JB mentally sighed, typical Mark, so hard to crack.

“Is this about Minho sunbae?”

Mark didn’t reply.

“Actually, when we first met her, I had a feeling….ani, when she explained her situation between Suzy, her and Minho sunbae, I realized that she had feelings for him.”

Mark paused and glanced at him.

“Then things started to happen, she started..talking to me, opening up and everything. She started to rant about you.”

“That’s when I realized that maybe she already did let go of Lee Minho, especially when you two fought and the other time Minho hyung asked her to come back.”

Mark just grew quieter.

“Don’t you see it, Mark? She always did choose you. I don’t understand why you’re doing this.”

“How would you feel if you were up against Lee Minho, then?”

JB almost laughed.

“Nothing, since we all know Nayoung noona chose you, she signed with JYP after you asked her to stay, what are you fretting about?”

 

 

“Just talk to him, settle things.” Joohyuk said as Nayoung slid down from the car, she had her smoothie in one hand and her purse on the other.

“Fine, I’ll see you around, Joohyuk-ssi.” She smiled at him, he grinned back before speeding away. Nayoung was about to walk to the gates when she noticed a white BMW SLS parked in front of their gate, she paused.

Are we expecting~

Jinyoung stepped out of the gates in a rush then he got in the front seat, Nayoung blinked, before she could react she saw two males with cameras appear out of nowhere and got in their cars.

What~” Nayoung paused as the two cars followed Jinyoung.

 

“Heol!” Nayoung said before grabbing her car keys.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++