2nd.

I am Super Junior's Sister!
"It's not like you have to pay to see them!" I retorted. "You see them like everyday, thanks to me!" 
 
"Yah! I'm your best friend. You should do these sort of things for me at least right?" she smiled. 
 
My best friend's name is Kim Mirin. We have been best friends since we were 9 years old. I had only told her I was living with Super Junior when Kyuhyun joined SJ. And she practically hit me for lying. 
 
"Yeah, yeah!" I pushed her. "My house later?" 
 
"Yeah, sure," she grinned. "I'll get to see Donghae Oppa!" She likes him best since he's so sweet to her. 
 
We laughed at her and focused as the teacher started lessons. 
 
After school, I was so tired. As usual. I dozed off and finally, school ended. I whipped out my cellphone and called Hyukkie. 
 
It rang twice and then he answered, "We're on our way." 
 
"Mm. Okay.." I yawned. 
 
"You slept in class again, didn't you?" he accused... Well, not exactly. It was a fact.
 
"Well...." I smiled through the phone. 
 
"Aish. You!" He scolded, "Tsk. Come on out." He hung up after that and I walked out with Mirin. 
 
Eunhyuk stood against the car. And as usual, he was hugging fans, signing their anything and taking pictures with them. I sighed and looked away. "It's his job," Mirin whispered. "I know," I nodded and walked to him. 
 
"Oh! Nicole ah," he smiled for the last picture and waved me over. "Annyeong, Mirin ah!" 
 
"Oppa," I called and went into the car. "Donghae Oppa neun?" I asked as he sat in the driver's seat. Mirin sat down beside me and checked her phone. 
 
"Toilet. He's coming out soon," he smiled through the rearview mirror. Being the childish me, I looked away. The fans swarmed our car, and more when Donghae rushed to the car. He opened the door and smiled warmly. 
 
"Oppa, you're here?" I called. 
 
"Mm," he nodded and waved at Mirin. "Mirin ah, Annyeong!" 
 
"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo!" she beamed back. I looked out the entire time they chatted. Eunhyuk drove silently. 
 
"Nicole ah, did something happen?" Donghae asked. 
 
"Aniyo," I shook my head. "I'm just..." I looked at Eunhyuk's back, "Tired I guess." 
 
"Let's get you home quick then you girls can rest," he smiled and reached behind to hold my hand. I stretched to hold his hand and he squeezed gently. 
Okay. Well. Is it obvious? 
 
I'm in love with him. No! Not Donghae. Eunhyuk. I'm in love with Eunhyuk. And well, he doesn't know. He thinks he's my favourite brother. And I'm an oversensitive little freak. That . Only Mirin knows of this. And it's kinda my 3rd year being in love with Him. 
 
We reached home in no time. As I got out of the car, Eunhyuk came around to take my bag. I let him take it without complaints. I always had a hard time seeing him spend time with fans and female idols alike. I never liked the fact that he was so famous and so nice to everyone. 
 
Mirin linked her arm through mine and we strolled our way into the mansion. "Nicole ah, you're home?" Wookie Oppa called. 
 
"Yeah," I answered. He rushed to me and slightly kissed my cheek. 
 
"Oppa gotta go! I'll be back before you wake up for breakfast. What do you wanna eat tomorrow?" he smiled then continued, "Ah. It's okay. You'll eat anything I make right? Oh! Hello Mirin!" 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed. 
 
"I'll see you later and Mirin, you tomorrow!" he grinned. He waved and ran past us to the front porch. 
 
"Okay, so what do you wanna do today?" Donghae asked. "Sleep?" 
 
"I don't know," I whispered. Eunhyuk came behind me and rested him hands on my shoulder. 
 
My heart jumped when I smelt that familiar scent. I could feel my cheek blushing madly. 
 
"Mirin, do you wanna watch a movie with Oppa?" Donghae smiled at her. Mirin being Mirin, nodded frantically. 
 
"Nicole?" Donghae asked.
 
"I wanna sleep," I replied and walked away from Eunhyuk's grasp before my heart burst. I walked up the stairs and heard Donghae nag at Eunhyuk. 
 
"Your fault!" Donghae scolded. 
 
"Wae!?" Eunhyuk exclaimed. 
 
"You made her angry!" Donghae accused. 
 
"Jinjja?" Eunhyuk asked. "What did I do?"
 
"Ah molla!! Mirin, let's leave this jerk to reflect on what he's done!" Donghae spat. I shook my head with a smile and went up the last flight of steps to my room. 
 
I changed into a huge shirt Eunhyuk gave me and a pair of white shorts. After I changed, someone knocked on the door. "Can I come in..?" His voice sweetly asked. 
 
My heart started its engine as I answered, "N-Ne." 
 
He came in and put my bag on the floor. Slowly, he approached me on the bed. He sat beside me and said, "Scoot over. Let Oppa lie down." 
 
"You have your own room," I answered but still moved over. I was so nervous that he was so close. 
 
"But I wanna lie down with you," he smiled his gummy smile. I shouldn't have turned. But I did and i probably died. A little. 
 
I pouted and gathered my feet to myself until my chin was on my knees. Eunhyuk laid down beside me and turned over to face me. "Why are you angry? Hmm?" he asked. 
 
"Aniya," I shook my head. He pulled right hand away and held it. Once again, my heart did the high flips, tosses and turns. 
 
"I hate seeing you like this.. Did something happen in school?" he queried. 
 
That's it. He never knew why I was like that. He never knew that it was because of him. His actions and whatever. I shook my head and pulled my hand away. "Yah..." he called, "Why are you so cold to your favorite Oppa?" 
 
"Oppa," I called. I felt like telling him, 'you aren't my favorite Oppa. I don't want you to be my Oppa. I like you so much. So much that it hurts and I can't go one day without seeing you. I miss you so much when I can't see you. I love you. But you don't know because you don't see me as a woman. You see me as your sister. But I see you as a man. I love you. I love you. I love you.' 
 
"Yea?" he answered. I opened my mouth to reply but closed it again. I couldn't tell him. I was too scared. I shook my head and turned away. This was the 7895263849th time I've tried to tell him. 
 
"Nothing," I whispered. 
 
"Don't do this to Oppa, Nicole ah~" he whined. "I'll get hurt!" 
 
"I'm also hurt," I muttered. 

---

OK. Second chapter up! :) Welllllll.... Silent readers? :(