19th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"Why? Are you surprised?" Yoseob chuckled as he sat down beside me.

"Ne.." I muttered.

"Why are you using formalities with me? It's not like we're strangers," he smiled at me. I nodded and sipped the coffee. "What you doing out here in the cold?"

"Ah... I had something bothering me, so i wanted to take a walk," I admitted.

"Eunhyuk hyung?" he guessed.

My gaze snapped to him, wondering how he knew.

He laughed slightly and said, "I saw how he pulled you out of our room the other day. Seemed like he was really mad. And jealous."

"Jealous," I laughed without humor.

"Is he not?"

"Why would he be jealous? He was just angry at me because i walked off earlier," I explained.

"Really? It pretty much seemed like jealousy," he said.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"He looked like the way i looked when other guys used to hold your hand or even just sit next to you," Yoseob smiled.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Well, it's all in the past now."

"Does it have to be?" he asked warily.

I sighed. I didn't wanna deal with this. "It's already in the past, Yoseob ah."

"Can we.. bring this to the present?" he looked at me hopefully.

"What for? So i can watch you leave me the second time?" I blinked.

"I never had the chance to explain to you why," he said.

"Alright. Explain. I'll hear you out," I turned toward him and waited.

"You knew i was a trainee. I had to debut in a year, and i was undergoing some really hard trainings. We were forced to give up our friends, family and girlfriends. I wasn't the only one who had to give my girlfriend up. Doojoonie, Junhyungie and Gikwangie. We all left our girlfriends. They explained everything to them because they could. And i couldn't. The boss wanted me to pretend like i never had a girlfriend because i was supposed to be the innocent one in the group," he explained. "But there's not once i stopped thinking about you."

I gasped softly and looked away.

"Can you come back to me?" he asked.

"I'm very confused right now.." I admitted.

"I'll give you time, i promise. Just...promise me you'll reconsider me. Think of how happy we used to be," he pled.

"I'll take it from here," Mirin came and bowed to him. I stood up immediately and grabbed her hand for support. "Thank you for spending time with my friend...uh..."

"Yoseob ibnida. Yang Yoseob from Beast," he stood and bowed to greet.

"Ne. Thank you," she bowed and pulled me away, leaving him behind.

We went to the other side of the park and sat down.

Slowly, i explained everything to her. I ended up crying. "Does this mean Eunhyuk and i can never ever be?" i cried.

"Come here," she whispered and hugged me close. "I'm sorry, bestie. I don't know what to do.."

"I should give up on him.. Right?" I muttered.

She released me and grabbed my face. She nodded and more tears fell.

"Okay," I nodded. I sat up and wiped my face with the tissue she gave me. "I'll give up. I won't ever think of being with him again. I promise."

She nodded and smiled at me, urging me to smile along. I did, and she said, "I'll stay over tonight, alright?"

"Sure," I said and stood up with her, walking back to my mansion.

 

Finally, i reached home. I opened the front door and Donghae and Eunhyuk ran over. "You're finally home! I was worried! Why didn't you reply my texts? Or answer my calls?" Eunhyuk bombarded me with questions.

I whipped my phone out and checked, "Battery's dead."

Donghae rushed over and hugged me, "We were so worried. Please call next time, okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry," I said as i hugged him back. He smiled and let me go, ruffling Mirin's hair.

"Staying over tonight?" he asked Mirin. She smiled shyly and nodded. "I'll get the blankets." He ran up and called, "Mirin ah! Come help!"

"Ne!" she squeezed my hand and ran up.

That left me and Eunhyuk staring at each other.

"Where are the other oppas?" I asked, pretending to be casual as i removed the jacket around me. OH. THE JACKET. Yoseob's.

"Who's jacket is that?" he pointed. 

"A friend's," I said and went to hang it up.

I put my bag down and went to the kitchen. He followed and stood behind me as i opened the fridge. "Oppas?" I asked again.

"They're not coming back tonight. They have schedule," he answered. I nodded and poured myself a glass of water. "I was really worried earlier."

"i know. I'm sorry," I whispered as i sipped the water. I leaned again the table counter and looked straight. Then he came in front of me and took the glass away. He placed his hands on either sides of me and and tilted his head so we could look at each other in the eye. "Don't walk away from me again. Please. It's the 3rd time you've done that," he whispered. "It hurts. You can tell me anything. So please don't run away."

I gulped at the closeness we had and looked away. Suddenly, i felt myself coming in contact with his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. He breathed in stabily, and i found my hands slowly wrapping themselves around his neck. He was much taller, so i had to tiptoe. He tightened his hold around me and i hugged him back.

"I missed you," he whispered.

"Me too," I muttered.

"Nicole ah," Mirin called, and i remembered the promise i made earlier. I stepped out of the hug and looked at her.

She was glaring and she urged me to come with her. I nodded and looked at Eunhyuk. "Oppa, goodnight," I said and walked off.

Then he pulled me back. "Goodnight," he whispered and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams."

My heartbeat rate increased by a whole lot. He held my hand squeezed it. Then Donghae came and pulled him away. "Nicole ah, goodnight!" Donghae smiled and pulled Eunhyuk away.

"Ne," I said and walked to Mirin, who pulled me up the stairs.

We walked into my room and she yelled, "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?"

"It was just a hug, like how i usually hug the others," I shrugged.

"Hmm," she pouted and shrugged. "Let's sleep."

"K," I said and we snuggled up in bed, getting ready to sleep.

Except, she fell asleep within seconds, and i was still awake after 4 hours. How was i to forget Eunhyuk just like that? And Yoseob? I need to tell him soon. I sighed for the nth time that day.

-

-

-

A little updating today too! :) Enjoyyyyy~

And comment more yeah? <3 ~~^^

 

Comment Replies:

@minhojong: Hahaha, thank you for loving! :)

@rawr6127: Donghae's more of funny in this story~ ^^

@burdieburd: Read on to find out! Ahahaha, Eunhyuk sure is adorable! :)

@English101: Everyone's waiting for that huh! ^^ Donghae's really protective! ^^

@cinnnddymoo: He will, soon~~^^ I'll need to think of ways for him to confess to Nicole! And the yoseob's hard to resist too!

@foreverrprom15e: Hahaha, he is, huh? ^^

@miliaaa: You're welcome dear, <3 Here's another update! ^^

@apple_pie: Hahaha, Yoseob needs to make his comeback! ^^

@Hanaeyuji: Here! Update! ^^ Enjoyyyy~ Thanks for loving this~^^

 

Thanks for commenting everyone! :)