27th.

I am Super Junior's Sister!

(Just to make it sure to the readers, the lights were dimmed, so no one could see clearly, in the previous chapter.)

The lights came back on slightly as we danced the slow song, and we were yelling over the music to hear each other. "How're things?" Yoseob yelled.

"They're good!" I nodded with a smile.

"Are you free next week?" he asked loudly.

"I guess so! WHY?"

"BEAST IS HAVING A FANSIGN! WANNA COME?" He laughed suddenly. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I"M SHOUTING AT YOU TO ASK YOU TO COME." I laughed along but i nodded. "Sure!"

The song finally ended, and he walked me back to my table. "Thanks for the dance," he smiled. I nodded and sat down beside Donghae. Yoseob walked away after bowing to my brothers.

"Oppa, can you pass me the tissue?" I asked Donghae. But he didn't respond. He was staring off at the dance floor. "Oppa?" I called again. He still didn't look my way. I followed his eyes and saw G.NA and Eunhyuk dancing. Don't get me wrong, i wasn't jealous. But the expression on Eunhyuk's face was stiff. "What's going on...?" I whispered. I looked again and this time, GNA slid her hands behind his neck and whispered something to him. I saw Eunhyuk sigh and he pressed his lips to a tight line. I stared until the whole song was over. The lights fully came back on, and GNA moved away, bowed to him and walked off. Eunhyuk rushed over and sat down beside me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as i held his wrist.

He turned to me with a smile and nodded, "Of course!" I tilted my head and smiled. "You got jealous, didn't you?!"

"What? NO," I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Of course you did," he teased. I pushed him away and laughed slightly.

"Can't be bothered with you! I'm going to the toilet." I stood up and headed there, hearing his booming laughter behind. 

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

"What happened?" Donghae asked immediately after Nicole left for the toilet.

"I can't believe this is happening," I whispered. My smile dropped when Nicole disappeared into the corridor.

"What happened, Hyuk?" Donghae prompted. I looked at him and sighed.

"GNA wants a second chance. And she said that Nicole will give up being with me. When i asked what made her so sure, she told me that she knew what was going to happen. Oh gosh. Do you think she's gonna hurt Nicole?" I glanced at Donghae.

"What is she doing..." he muttered. "SHE left YOU. And now she wants a second chance? Does she think she can leave whenever she wants to and come back to see you waiting for her? Who does she think she is?" Donghae burst. "If Nicols gets hurt, I swear I'm gonna hunt her down. Nicole's my sister. She already hurt you once. She hurt my best friend, and i'm not gonna let that hurt my sister."

I put my hands on Donghae's shoulder to calm him down. "Let's just chill first. She's an idol, too. She can't do anything. And keep this a secret from Nicole."

"MWO! Keep it a secret? If Nicole's gonna be the victim here, don't you think she should know?" Donghae harshly whispered.

"If I tell Nicole, she's gonna choose to leave me. I don't want her to leave me. Nicole's the exact kinda girl to do whatever makes people happy. She'll leave me if she finds out. I don't want that to happen," I told Hae seriously. "The members will keep her safe. We'll keep her safe. I'll keep her safe."

"How are the members going to keep her safe if they don't know why they need to keep her safe?" Donghae pointed out. 

"That's why I had it all figured out," I smirked.

"I don't like it, but if it keeps Nicole safe, I'll hear it." I pulled Hae close and whispered to him.

 

-Nicole's POV-

The ball was finally over and everyone was saying goodbye. Teuk pulled me to thank Lee Sooman. "Gamsahabnida, sajangnim," I bowed.

"You're welcome," he smiled and walked away. All of them left, and Iwe waited for our vehicle to arrive.

"Which car do you wanna sit in, Nicole?" Heechul asked.

"Hmmm, the first one. I wanna get home quick, bathe, change, sleep. I'm tired and these shoes are killing my feet," I pouted. Eunhyuk chuckled and came over. He sat me down on the couch in the lobby area, and took my shoes off.

"HEY! I was going to do that!" Sungmin yelled.

"Too slow, yo," Eunhyuk grinned. He removed my shoes and shoved them to me, " HOLD IT."

"Car's here," Siwon announced. All of them walked there, but Eunhyuk yelled, "Who's gonna carry Nicole?" The funny thing was that he asked, but he answered, "ME!!!!"

At the same time, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Heechul screamed, "ME!"

Then all of them started to pout to me, "NICOLEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHH~"

I saw all of their faces, looking so sad and pleading. Ah. My brothers love me too much! Sometimes, I believed that God brought me to these boys. They always make me smile. At that point, I felt myself being piggybacked. "I'll do it," Donghae said.

"Thanks oppa!" I kissed his cheek from the back and heard Eunhyuk clear his throat.

"Welcome, baby sis," Donghae chuckled. We walked to the car and he put me in. "Move in, I'm taking this car." Then Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Wookie budged me.

"Me too!" Eunhyuk said.

"It's too squeezy! Take the next one!" Shindong scolded. He slid the door close and the manager drove off. I fell asleep on the car and when we reached home, Donghae carried me all the way in.

"Go take a bath and come down. We have something to tell you." I was too lazy to asked what, so i dragged myself up and took a long nice bath. I changed into Eunhyuk's shirt and a pair of shorts. I hung a towel around my neck anddried my hair with the sides dangling as I walked down.

All the brothers were done bathing. They had their pajamas on and they were dozing off on the couch. Eunhyuk and Donghae walked towards me and pushed me in between Siwon and Kyuhyun. Siwon stretched his hand and rested his arm around my shoulder. I leaned in his shoulder and nearly fell asleep. Kyuhyun laid in my lap and faced the ceiling. "What are we doing?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yah! Quickly, I'm tired," Leeteuk said.

"Ok, okay!" Donghae said and punched Eunhyuk's shoulder lightly. "Faster."

Eunhyuk placed his hands on his hips, flexing his muscles. He wore a black wife beater and a pair of sweat pants. "Leeteuk hyung, don't kill me, okay?" he grinned.

"FINE. WHAT IS IT?" Leeteuk  yawned.

"I'mtogetherwithnicoleandwedidn'ttellyoubecauseiwasafraidthatyouweregoingtokillmeandkyuandwonsaidtheyweregoingtobuyagrenade andaguntoshootdownwhoeverdatesnicolesoigotscaredandwantedeverythingtobecalmfirstbeforetellingyouguys," Eunhyuk said in one breath.

"WHAT?" Heechul asked, echoing all our thoughts.

Eunhyuk sighed and took in a deep breath again. "I'm dating our sister- no wait. Your sister, Nicole. She's my girlfriend." I choked on my own breath and coughed. The brothers all gasped. 

"MWO!???!?!?!" Leeteuk yelled.

"OMG," Wook, Dong, Ming, Ye said and Kyu jumped out from my lap and his jaw hung.

Siwon gasped and removed his arm. Heechul yawned, "I knew this was gonna happen someday. Alright. I'm gonna bed. Wake me only if Hyuk's dead." He went back in his room.

"Are you mad at me?" Hyuk backed off.

"LEE. HYUK. JAE." Leeteuk stood up and walked towards Eunhyuk slowly. "COME. HERE. NOW."

"Oppa!" I squeaked.

 

-

-

-

Alrightttt! Update for the new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

So I'm gon be taking a national exam this year. GAH. Alrighttttt, wish me luck! :) Mwahz. Comment more, y'all!