14th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I finally arrived in Taiwan, and wanted to surprise the brothers. I checked my phone and saw messgaes left for me from the brothers. I stood outside the airport, and read the messages one by one.

From Siwon:

NIcole ahhhhhh~ Are you in school? Study hard, hm? Oppa will be back in no time! Wait for us!

From Yesung:

I feel like i haven't seen you in a long time! I'll spend time with you when i'm back alright? We can go catch a movie! :D

From Leeteuk:

Nicole ah, I'll be back soon. Oh, and since i started filming WGM with Kang Sora ssi, i'll take her to see you soon! Wait for me! Take care of yourself yeah? :D

From Sungmin:

You hate oppa, don't you? Why don't you ever spend time with me anymore? :( I'm gonna cry!

From Kyuhyun:

My pretty sister, wait for handsome oppa to get home, yeah? I'll buy you ice cream!

From Shindong:

Nicole ah, eat more while you're alone! Oppa will be home soon! I'll buy you food soon! We'll eat together!

From Heechul:

After this trip, i'll come home and show you love! :D

From Ryeowook:

Nicole ah, oppa misses you already! I'll be home soon! I'll get you nice clothes here okay?

From Donghae:

Are you awake? You better be in school! Take care of yourself and Mirin! Ask her to stay over if you're alone!

 

I smiled softly at the messages the brothers sent. The last message was from Eunhyuk, and i pressed on his name. The message was loading, and after 3 seconds, it showed:

Nicole ah, i saw the other members texting you so i wanted to, too. Okay. Oppas will be back from Taiwan soon. Sleep well. Study hard. Take care of yourself. Remember to cover yourself at night when you're cold. Wear more when you're out. Ask Mrs Kim to cook nice food for you. Eat a lot. Before you even realize, we will be back home! We all miss you! <3

 

I smiled widely at his sweet message. I chuckled to myself softly and shook my head. I quickly dialled Prince Manager's phone. "Prince oppa," i called when he picked up. "Where are the guys?"

"Oh? You're in Taiwan?" he asked.

"Ne," I smiled, "Don't tell them! I wanna surprise them!"

"Ohhh," he laughed then continued, "Arasso, i'll text you."

"Ne," I said and hung up.

 

After 2 minutes, his message came in and i nodded. "I need to get a cab," I said to myself and flagged for a cab. Thankfully, i always spent time with Kyu when he took his Chinese lessons. I was quite fluent with Mandarin. I told the taxi driver where i wanted to go, and he started the engine.

Within an hour, i reached the destination. They were getting ready for a performance. Many other idol groups were here too. I walked to the backstage, and was stopped by a guard. Just then, Prince manager came to the gyard and said it was okay. Then he pulled me in and he said, "Go find them yourself. I need to get a vehicle ready." I nodded and he ran off.

Slowly, i walked around and saw many rooms. I walked past one, and it was labelled, "U-KISS." Then another, "MBLAQ." And another "ZE;A & TEENTOP." Yet another, "INFINITE." And many others. And one said, "4MINUTE." Then the next one, "SUPER JUNIOR."

I smiled and knocked on the door, but no one opened it for me.

I turned the knob, and peeked inside. It was chaotic. Everyone was everywhere. Then i slipped in without anyone noticing. Teuk, Wook, Kyu and Hae were getting their makeup done. Yesung and Shindong was getting their outfit edited on the spot. Siwon and Heechul were getting their hair done. Sungmin was texting. And i looked around for Eunhyuk.

Just then, a coordi eonnie pushed the rack of clothes away and Eunhyuk was on the couch behind it. With a girl. A very familar girl. G.NA.

 

I stared at them and thought, "Didn't she promise to never see him again? Why the hell is she here? And he said he'd never go near her. Oh yeah. I forgot, he got into an accident..." I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"Nicole ah!!!!" a voice broke my train of thoughts. I looked up immeidately and saw Donghae running to me. He hugged me quickly and the rest of the brothers ran to me.

"What are you doing here?" they laughed and asked.

"I decided to finally use the extra ticket and come!" I said with a smile.

"You came alone?" Heechul asked.

"Ne," I nodded.

"Why didn't you get one of us to wait for you at the airport?!" Ryeowook burst.

They started asking random questions, then suddenly Leeteuk asked, "Eh? Where's Eunhyuk?"

We all turned and saw him still talking to G.NA.

"Hyuk ah," Leeteuk called in a menacingly manner. "Nicole is here."

"Oh?" Eunhyuk stood up and saw me. Then G.NA stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry for holding Eunhyuk ssi up. I'll see you soon, Eunhyuk ssi," she smiled at him and he nodded. Then she turned to me, "Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole ssi."

I bowed slightly and she walked off.

"Nicole, you're here?" Eunhyuk looked at me and smiled.

"No, this is my soul. My body's still at home," I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room.

"Nicole ah!" The rest called me but i closed the door and walked off.

 

I strolled along the corridor until i saw a room that read, "PANTRY." I wanted a cup of water so i went in. But regretted it immediately when i saw who was inside.

He turned and looked at me. Then his eyes widened as he recognised me. Flashing his signature cute smile, he called, "Nicole ah, it's been so long."

My heart had stopped beating. The world was quiet. No sound was made. Only his voice. I stared at him and forced myself to bow slightly as i tried to say his name, "Yoseob."

 

-

-

-

Here's an update! I've been pretty busy so i couldn't update!! But there you go! Silent readers, pleeeeeease comment! Hope you enjoyed the update :)