29th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"Eunhyuk ah.. I..." I whispered. He just proposed to me, and everything was spinning. Marriage? Am I ready? I didn't know anything. I looked at him and she just softly gazed back. I was just drowning in his eyes, feeling my heart beat faster and faster. I couldn't find the words to say.

"NO." The door burst open and it revealed Donghae, Leeteuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun. "NO, NO, and NO," Siwon spoke. "We allowed you to date. NOT GET MARRIED," Leeteuk said as he strolled over. We both sat up in place.

"Hyung. I really am sincere. I wanna marry her," Eunhyuk said firmly.

"No, you can't. You can't risk this career that we've all put in effort for," Leeteuk pointed out. That was true.

"Hyung-"

"Eunhyuk hyung," Kyuhyun called. "I know you wanna marry Nicole. But you do know what'll come after the news is released."

"That's right, Hyuk," Donghae whispered.

"The rest of the members will never allow this," Siwon muttered.

"Our fans will hate you. They'll hate Nicole," Donghae mentioned.

"I want you to be happy, but... this...?" Leeteuk sighed.

"Just be in a relationship. That's enough," SIwon finialised.

"NO!" Eunhyuk retorted. I saw them sighing in sadness and all. I willed every power I had and stood up. They all looked at me and stared in confusion.

"I've neevr considered marriage. Let's just see how it goes, Hyuk ah. I'm going to sleep over at Mirin's. Goodnight, oppas." I bowed and stalked off, hearing Eunhyuk call me from behind. I dialled Mirin's and said I was coming over. I just really wanted to think if being with Hyuk was the best choice.

 

-EUNHYUK's POV-

She walked out... Did she just reject my proposal..? I was in a daze.... I shook my head and sighed. The brothers were about to leave when I remembered what i had to do. "Hyung," I called and they all stopped. "I need to speak to you all of you." 

 

After speaking to all of the members in 30 minutes, they looked at me and nodded. "So you need us to take care of Nicole? Make sure she doesn't come near G.NA? And always have her in sight..?" Shindong repeated my orders. I nodded and they all followed suit.

"Why is she doing this?" Ryeowook asked.

"I don't know..." I sighed. "And you guys can't tell Nicole. Alright? It needs to be kept as a secret."

"WHY?" Sungmin asked.

"She'll leave me if she finds out. I just know she will... I can't have her leave me.. I can't," I chanted, as i pictured her leaving in my mind.

"Ok, we know, we know.. Is that why you proposed to her just now? So it'll give you a piece of mind that she's yours legally?" Donghae mentioned.

I nodded slowly and sighed, "But she rejected it..."

"We need to worry for Nicole, worry about this relationship of yours not going public, worry about our fans, worry for our upcoming world tour, and what else?" Leeteuk listed everything.

"Sorry hyung," I bowed.

"Aish. It's not even your fault....." Right. It's not... Right? Sigh.

 

-NICOLE'S POV-

"I don't know if being with him is the right decision..." I sighed after i explained everything to Mirin. 

"Have you ever thought of leaving him?" I shook my head. "So why think of it now? What matters is you love him and he loves you! Don't think of it so complicated!"

"He's an idol. I'm an ordinary girl. I should ever have fallen in love with him. It's wrong. Everything's wrong," I hugged my knees and sighed again.

"Nicole ah..." Mirin hugged me and soothed my back.

"I miss him.. Even after not seeing him for a few hours.. I miss him so much..." I started tearing up. "How can I not marry this guy?"

"Then marry him. Be happy and just marry him. Forget about what his fans say. Just marry the dude," she smiled. I hugged her and took a deep breath.

"I feel so freaking useless for not being able to not see him for awhile....."

"That's called love. Not useless," she chuckled.

"Fine," I glared at her but laughed after she pouted.

"So are you still sleeping her tonight?" she asked. I shook my head and paced my stuff. "Alright alright. Go home and see your boyfie." 

I rolled my eyes but smiled and carried my bag. I took a cab home.

 

I opened my room door quietly, not wanting to wake the others up. It was about 3am, and they needed to sleep since they had a schedule at 5am. I closed the door successfully and turned around. I gasped in shock when I saw Eunhyuk on my bed. He was leaning against the headboard with a book opened on his lap and his reading glasses on his nose, sliding down. The table lamp was on and he was sleeping away. Was he waiting for me? I sighed and smiled a little.

I walked over to him and removed his glasses, and took away the book. I placed them all on the table and went to change into my sleeping pajamas. I slid in beside him and laid down. I switched off the light and was on my way to dreamland when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Goodnight, baby," Eunhyuk whispered. 

"Goodnight," I smiled.

"I missed you," he muttered and kissed the nape of my neck.

"Me too."

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

Hereeeeee! Should i end this soon? Hm....

Comment people!! thanks!!