4th.

I am Super Junior's Sister!

We arrived at the supermarket, still holding hands and walked to the veggies section. Suddenly, someone screamed, "AH! EUNHYUK!" I immediately let go of his hand when his fangirls ran over. "Oh? Nicole's here too! Eonnie, annyeonghaseyo!" they ran over and bowed.

I bowed slightly and smiled, then turned to Hyuk, "Oppa, i'll go get some beef. You help these girls sign first." He nodded and quickly answered, "Pick the best. I'll pay. I'll go find you soon."

"Alright. See you soon," I waved and bowed to the girls again then walked away. I strolled away then turned back and saw him giving out hugs to them. My lips came together to form a pout. Slowly, i walked away to the beef section.

I went to the beef counter and asked, "Ahjussi, which type is fresh today?" He looked at me kindly and smiled.

"Hmm, Agassi, this is very fresh today," he picked up a bunch for me.

"Mm, is it expensive?" I asked, softly.

"Oh? Haven't even gotten married and already worrying for your boyfriend's money?" he joked. I immediately blushed when he teased me.

"Ahjussi...." I  smiled shyly. Just then, someone came to hold my hand. "Ahjussi, we're gonna be married soon! She's practicing on how to be a good wife!" Eunhyuk laughed. i lightly punched Eunhyuk's chest and he chuckled.

"Oh?" the uncle laughed, "Congratulations then! Here, here. I'll give this to you for free!"

"Ghamsahabnida, ahjussi," i bowed and thanked him sincerely. "Gomawoyo," Hyuk thanked him and pulled me along to walk away.

"Oppa!" I scolded. "how can you lie like that!?"

"Why?! See? We got free beef! That's good!" he laughed. Oh right.... He did it probably because he knew that the uncle would give us free beef. I pouted again slightly and walked with him. "Oh! Now... We should get that!" He said and ran over. 

 

After shopping, we walked to the car and drove off to his house. "Nicole ah, take a nap first. I'll wake you up when we reach, hm?" he said.

"Ne," i nodded and turned to the window to sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I couldnt sleep properly without a- Just then, Eunhyuk reached out to grab my right hand (A/n: Driver's seat is on the right). I opened my eyes and he answered my unasked question, "Lean on me. Sleep on my shoulder."

I smiled slightly and inched closer to him. I laid on his shoulder and really started to fall asleep. I breathed in his scent... That really familiar scent. I smiled and went deep in sleep.

 

"Nicole ah," someone whispered. "Wake up. We're here." I turned a little bit and opened my eyes. "Hello, beautiful," he smiled brightly at me. I smiled back and rubbed my eyes. "Yah! Don't rub your eyes," he scolded and pulled my hand away. "You'll kill your eye nerves!"

"Mianhae," I groggily said. He got out of the car and came around my side to open my door. I stepped out and saw the big house in front of me. The really familiar house that i haven't been to in months. I smiled brightly and Hyuk as he stretched out his arm. I linked our hands and walked in with him.

"Welcome home, Young Sir. Welcome, Missy," his two female servants greeted with a bow. We both smiled at them. I bowed a little and walked in with Eunhyuk.

"Eomma!" Eunhyuk called as he walked in with me, taking our shoes off. "Abeoji!"

"HYUKJAE AH!" His mother came running down the white steps. She held her arms out and hugged her son. "I MISSED YOU!" His father came down the steps and stood behind his wife.

"Eomma!! I missed you too!" Eunhyuk cried, and looked at his dad, "Appa!!" They did their little man-hug.

"Oh! Nicole ah! You came too? It's been so long," Eomoni said and hugged me.

"Eomoni," i called sweetly and hugged her back.

"I missed you so much," she cried. "Yeobo, come say hi to Nicole!"

"Ahjussi," I greeted politely and bowed.

"Mm," he smiled and tapped my back. "Come come, let's go take a seat." We walked to the living room and sat down. All of us catched up on everything.

"Eomma! We bought some groceries. Can you cook for us today?" Eunhyuk asked.

"OF COURSE!" she smiled.

"Asssa! I'll go get the groceries," he said and ran out to his car.

"Nicole ah, how's Hyukjae as a boyfriend? Does he treat you well?" I coughed out and watched her wide-eyed.

"A-a-aniyo! We're not like that," I said and looked away, blushing madly.

"But you like him, right?" she smiled.

"Eomoni! He's my brother... I can't like him like that!" I answered shyly.

"Wae?! You're not even blood-related! It's possible! You're such a nice girl. I want you as my daughter-in-law!" she laughed. "Right, yeobo? We should make them get married! Then we'll all be happy!" Ahjussi laughed along with her.

"Eomoni! Ahjussi!" I blushed.

"Eomma, here it is!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he ran in.

"Oh, keurae, kaurae, bring it in the kitchen," she said and winked at me before walking in.

 

Eunhyuk came out from the kitchen and sat beside me. "Girlfriend~" he whined.

"Wae?" I asked gently.

"I'm hungry!" he pouted. It was such a cute sight! I bit my lip from smiling too big. 

"Wait awhile. Eomoni will be done soon!" I smiled. He tapped my hand and held it.

"I want a glass of water, do you?" he asked softly. I thought about for awhile and nodded. "Ok, i'll be back," he smiled and got up. He headed for the kitchen. But my glass was on the table. I immediately took my empty glass and went to the kitchen. I stopped outside the kitchen when i heard my name being called.

"....Nicole is a nice girl!" Eomoni said.

"Eomma, she's my younger sister," Eunhyuk answered. I felt my tears form and i turned away. I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. I walked back to my seat and watched the telly with tears dropping. 

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

I went into the kitchen to get Nicole and myself a glass of water. My mom came over and teased me. "Nicole is getting prettier and prettier!"

"I know, Eomma," i smiled and opened the fridge.

"She's such a keeper! Why aren't you two dating!" she scolded.

"Lee Teuk keeps talking about the consequnces it'll cause if any fan finds out that any member is dating," I answered.

"Why does it matter? Your fans would understand. Nicole is a nice girl!" Eomma said.

"Eomma, she's my younger sister," i replied.

"As if you treat her like your younger sister. Obviously she's something more, or else you wouldn't have brought her home holding hands so proudly," Eomma blinked away and did her things.

"She's just a younger sister that i really dote on, okay?" I said.

"Every boy can fall in love with someone so sweet as Nicole. If you don't cherish her now, she's gonna run away soon. You're gonna miss your chance," Eomma stated.

"Eomma, it's not like that," i said and looked away. I got the glasses of water out and went to the living room. But Nicole was not there.

"Sir," my servant called, "Miss Nicole said to tell you that she had to go home first. She had to meet Miss Mirin. It was urgent. She said to tell you she's sorry and that she'll see you at home later." I nodded and she walked away.

I whipped my phone out and texted her.

 

To: Nicole <3

Yah... How can you leave your boyfriend and go meet your friend like that?! :(

 

A few minutes later, a reply came back.

 

From: Nicole <3

The day will be over sooner or later. Might as well end it sooner.

 

~

~

~

 

Chapter 4 up! :D