30th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

A few weeks passed without much of a sound. Eunhyuk and I went out a lot during these few weeks. However, he always seemed like our date was so intense. One of the times, a person cycled past me, and he immediately pulled me close to him and whispered, "That was close." The biker wasn't even close to me. When we went to the amusement park, he kept his eyes around, as if afraid that someone would come up to us and kill us or something.

Tonight, we were out on yet another date. We decided to go get some ice cream and do some shopping. He wore a hoodie, with a pair of sunglasses so his fans wouldn't recognise him. We were holding hands chatting. "When am I gonna be able to hold your hand in public, without me covering up like this?" he sighed with a sad smile.

"It'll come," I smiled. "Don't worry~" I hugged on to his hand and grinned at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. Just then, a car stopped right beside me. He immediately pulled me to the other side of him as he stared into the car. A girl stepped out and crossed the road, and the car left. It was just a normal sight. "What's wrong, Hyuk? Why're you jumpy?" I looked at him and asked.

"I thought the car was gonna hit you," he sighed.

"The car was far. It wouldn't have hit me," I explained. "Can you please tell me what's going on?"

"I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"You've been like this for the past few weeks already. What's going on??" I demanded to know.

"Nothing!"

"Eunhyuk!" I stomped my feet.

"Did you just stomp your feet?" he teased.

"That's not the point!" I pouted and folded my arms. He stood in front of me and held my face.

"It's nothing. Let's go have ice cream," he smiled and pulled me towards the ice cream shop. I really wanted to know what was going on. I just.. I know something's up. I just couldn't figure out what.

 

---

GNA'S POV-

"Should I scare her?" I smirked.

"Eonnie. That's not good enough!" HyunA said.

"Then what should I do?" I asked.

"Eunhyuk oppa is probably with her because she's pretty. You should scar her face," HyunA smiled evily. I nodded with a smile as the idea formed in my head.

"That's a great idea," I smiled. "I just need someone to get the acid for me. I'll catch her, blindfold her, tie her down and drip the acid on her face. That'll show her for taking away what's mine. When Eunhyuk sees how ugly she's become, he'll come back to me."

"He needs to be taught a lesson too! How dare he leave my beautiful eonnie!" HyunA exclaimed.

"I'm the perfect match for him. I've always been. It's always been me. Me. Me. Me," I chanted, trying to convince myself.

"Noona..." someone called. I snapped out and looked up to see Yoseob. "W-why..?"

"Seob ah.." My voice was caught in my throat. I just didn't know how to explain to him.

"Noona.." He called helplessly.

"I'm sorry, Seob ah.. Noona has to do it," I said, firmly.

"You're gonna hurt Eunhyuk hyung. Not just Nicole," he whispered.

"He'll be fine once he comes back to me!" I exclaimed.

"Noona! Nicole didn't hurt you.. Why do you wanna hurt her?" he asked, as he knelt down in front of me.

"Yoseob ah... She took Eunhyuk away. Eunhyuk would've been together with me if it wasn't for her.. You know how much I miss him, right?" I whispered.

"But Noona.. You broke up with him in the first place..." Yoseob reminded me.

"I KNOW!" I burst out. "BUT I MADE A MISTAKE AND NOW I REALISED!"

"Noona..." he held my shoulder.

"Yoseob ah.. Please.. Don't." I stood up and left the room. Was I wrong? Wait. What am I even thinking about? I'm not. Eunhyuk is mine. I will take back what once was mine.

 

-YOSEOB'S POV-

I sat on the floor, with my head in my hands. "Oppa.." HyunA called.

"Just go." She sighed and went out the dance studio. What am I supposed to do? Help Nicole? But Noona.. I.. I blinked away and decided to go to sleep before thinking about it more. I laid down on the cold, hard ground and closed my eyes.

My beloved Noona..

My first love, Nicole..

 

 

 

 

 

ALright! An update! Honestly, I forgot that i still had this story~ SORRY!

HHAHAHAHA. But here's an updateeeeee! :D

Hope it's okay! GNA's finally starting~ :D