26th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

-Eunhyuk's POV-

All of us were huddled around one big table. SNSD, SHINee, F(x), Beast, U-kiss, Davichi, MBLAQ, Infinite and so many other artists were here. All of them came to our table to greet us, considering the fact that we were already seniors in the Kpoop industry. SNSD dongsaengs were looking pretty as usual, and Heechul was teasing the girls.

I was restless. I looked around. Where is she? As if reading my mind, Donghae held my wrist, "Relax. She's on her way, right?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Where's Nicole?" Siwon asked.

"She's on her way," Hae answered him.

"Is manager hyung sending her here?" Leeteuk looked at me. 

"He said he was," I nodded and turned to the entrance.

"Oppa," Yoona came to me.

"Yeah?" I turned to the junior of mine.

"Oppa, I need to talk to you about something," Yoona whispered.

"About what?" I gave her my attention.

"G.NA eonnie is here tonight," she said.

I pursed my lips and smiled, "I know. I saw her earlier."

"She was talking to HyunA, and HyunA asked about you. But G.NA eonnie said that you didn't want to give her a second chance." I nodded at the information. Yoona inched closer to my ear and whispered softly, "G.NA eonnie swore that she'd get you back from 'her', no matter what it took.."

My eyes widened at her words. "Are you sure?" I gasped. She could only nod once. "Did you tell anyone about this?"

"I didn't dare to. Oppa, handle this well, okay? Don't hurt whoever you're with now," she smiled slightly.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" She nodded and I half hugged her. "Thanks for telling me." She let go and walked off to meet the other girls. I immediately pulled Donghae away. "Donghae ah," I called. But suddenly, the lights dimmed down as the entrance door closed.

"The Winter Ball will start in about a minute," the announcer declared. Just then, the main entrance opened. The lights were bright enough for me to see a beautiful girl standing there. My attention snapped to her presence. The girl stood tall, and confident. She donned a purple colored dress, with silver heels, and clutched on to a silver bag in one hand. Her other hand was hooked on a guy's arm.

Her hair blew slightly by the strong AC at the entrance. She looked like she was in a photoshoot. Everyone was staring at this beautiful girl. And when she turned, she set her eyes on me and smiled. Nicole. My lady. I smiled back at her. Just then, the guy she held on, ouur manager, apologised to the announcer, "Sorry we're late. There was traffic." He bowed, and she followed.

Hyung held her all the way until he reached our table. I walked forward and took her hand from him. "I'll take it from here," I told hyung. I didn't bother if anyone was suspicious of my behaviour. I just wanted to see her up close. This beauitful lady. I wanted to see her right infront of me.

"Oppa," she smiled. My lips automatically curles upwards.

"You look-"

"SO GOOD!" Heechul gasped as he took her away and spun her around.

"Are you my sister!?" Sungmin teased as he hugged her.

"You spent my money well. I'm so happy," Siwon kissed her cheek.

"I didn't think my sister could look like a... a... LADY," Kyuhyun laughed. She pushed him playfully and he hugged her.

"Woah.. Just woah," Shindong smiled and patted her head.

"You look amazing," Leeteuk grinned proudly like a father and arranged her hair.

"The dress looks pretty on you. You were always pretty, but tonight, just prettier," Wookie chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Almost as pretty as my mom," Yesung joked. She glared at him and he changed, "I mean, my first love?" She laughed along.

"You look soooo.. indescribable tonight," Donghae held both of her shoulders and told her. "My younger sister is finally a woman!" She smiled gratefully at him and hugged him tight. The lights dimmed darker, and the dance floor was declared open. A slow song came up, and all the artists started to make partners to dance. Donghae took this chance to push Nicole to me.

She nearly fell but I held her waist in time. She looked at me and laughed, "Thanks." I couldn't answer her at all. I kept looking at this...heavenly beauty in my hands. How could I missed her all these years? "Oppa?" she waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"Hm?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Why are you in a daze?" she tilted her head to one side to get a better look.

"It's nothing. Let's dance," I smiled and pulled her to the dance floor.

 

-Nicole's POV-

Eunhyuk circled his palms around my waist and I brought my hands up to the back of neck. We swayed side to side sweetly. I couldn't help but smile whenever I looked at him. He kept gazing at me, as if I was some peculiar animal on an exhibition.

He hugged me closer to him and my head rested against the right side of his neck. He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You look so beautiful that it actually aches."

My eyes widened, but a smile crept on my lips. "You look very handsome tonight, as well. So much that I'm afraid you'll get kidnapped by some ahjumma later on," I whispered back. He chuckled lightly at my response.

"I'll tell them I already have a very beautiful girlfriend." He hugged me tighter a little.

"What if they kill me to get you, then?" I laughed.

"I"ll stand in front of any knife, or chopper they own," he muttered. I smiled and sighed in happiness.

Just then, Yoseob came from the side. "Can I cut in?" he asked with a smile. It was then that i realized the song was over.

Eunhyuk looked at me and when i nodded, he nodded as well, "Sure." Yoseob smiled brightly and offered his hand to me. I took it and we walked to the other side.

He stopped and bowed with his right hand up front, "May i have this dance?"

I giggled and took his hand. "Of course." He placed his hands behind my ribcage and kept a distance between us. I look down at the space and he whispered, "It's not that I want to keep a space. I'm trying to respect the fact that you have a boyfriend."

I looked at him and he laughed. "It was obvious. To me, at least."

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

"Aren't you gonna ask an old friend to dance?" G.NA suddenly appeared from beside me.

 

-

-

-

Here's an update! Comment more. :) I love you guys! 72 subs!? Awesome!!!!! :)