7th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I took a deep breath and willed myself to stop crying. The members started bombarding him with questions and Leeteuk immediately yelled, "I'm gonna get the doctor!" He ran out of the room. Eunhyuk covered his ears and screamed, "YAH! STOP!"

They didn't bother and continued asking. That was until i opened my mouth. "Oppa," i called softly. The rest of the room quietened down and looked at me. Eunhyuk locked eyes with me. "I'm Nicole. The girl you've been talking care of for years. The sister that you love. You're my brother."

"Eh?" he asked, in confusion. "You're my sister? We look nothing alike. You can't be my sister!"

"We aren't blood related. We're living together," I explained. He stared at me with his eyebrows raised. Slowly, he looked at s and they all nodded in acknowledgement.

"She indeed is our sister. We'be been living together for many years," Heechul said. Just then, the doctor came in with Leeteuk.

"So what is this memory loss i hear?" the doctor asked nicely. The boys started explaining, but my eyes were on Eunhyuk. As if my mind was trying to make his remember me. "I see, i see. Lee Hyukjae ssi," the doctor called.

"Ne?" he looked up.

"Can you name me your members here?"

"Ne. Shindong. Lee Teuk hyung. Heechul hyung. Kyuhyun. Donghae. Sungmin. Yesung. Siwon. Ryeowook," he answered without any difficulties.

"Good. Now, tell me about your life," the doctor urged.

"Ne.. I joined SME when i was still schooling. My friend who joined in with me is Xiah Junsu. We promised not to drink any alcohol and i kept it. Er... Now, i'm in a boyband called Super Junior. I'm an idol," he said.

"Okay. How about this girl?" the doctor pointed to me.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" Eunhyuk shouted, "I CAN'T REMEMBER HER AT ALL!" My heart ached when he said that.

"Hmm. But it seems like she knows-"

I cut the doctors words, and intercepted. With tears, i said, "You hate wearing clothes that show your arms. You took a long time before deciding to dye your hair blond. You make sure to practice well every dance before going up on stage. When you have a girlfriend, you love her well. You joke around a lot, but when you're serious, you mean it. You cry sometimes. When you fight with Donghae oppa, you both cry together. You miss the times Suju had 13 members. You loved the times in Taiwan because you could feel the love the fans showed. You love Bonamana's choreography the best. You wear masks to every place. You get sad at times but you never show it. You love cereal and milk. You sleep half at times. You must smile everyday or you'll feel uncomfortable. You love skinship. When you love a person, you hug to show it. You can do anything for a loved one. You hate bugs. You hate injections. You hate girls wearing high waisted clothes. You started working out because you didn't want the fans to call you anchovy anymore. Am i right?"

His eyes grew large as he covered his mouth. "Who...are...you...?"

"I'm your sister," I said.

"Let's all leave them alone so that he can catch up on his memory faster, " The doctoe said and pushed all of them out.

"You know so much about me..." he whispered.

"Of course," I smiled slightly, "We lived together fo so long."

"How did we end up living together? I mean, there are like 10 guys in a house plus you? A girl?" he asked.

I started to explain on how i ended up staying with them.

"I see..." he nodded.

"You were my favourite oppa," I smiled. "You'd often send me to school, and fetch me from school. Even when i was mad at you for no reason, you'd take me out. You''d make me smile."

"I do?" he asked with a smile. I nodded.

"You often barge into my room, and make me agree to let you sleep in my bed," I said.

"Really!?" he exclaimed.

"You always hug me in front of other oppas to show that i love you most," i laughed at the memory.

"I'm so embarassing!" he said and laughed along.

"Yeah! And when we go out, you'd hold my hand to cross the road because you think i'm a young girl!" I pouted. 

"I These are all good memories..... But i can't seem to remember any..." he whispered.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "It''s okay. Take your time."

"Thanks," he grinned. "Oh!"

"Hmm?"

"Have i ever... liked you more than a sister?" he asked with a cheekish smile.

 I laughed and answered, "Nope. Not once."

"I wonder why i didn't... You're so nice," he compliemented.

"Because you treated me as a sister and nothing less, nothing more," I stated.

"Have you ever fallen for any of the members?" he teased.

"Yes," I smiled sadly. "And i'm still falling," I muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing," I said.

-

"