25th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"A ball?" I asked again. The brothers all sat around me, and Eunhyuk right beside me. We were in our mansion.

"Yeah," Heechul nodded, "A real ball. It's a... Er, Winter Ball."

"And I'm invited?" I pointed to myself. They all nodded with a smile. "H-how?"

"Leeteuk hyung asked Lee Sooman to let you go," Kyuhyun answered. I looked at Leeteuk.

"What?" he grinned, "Didn't you tell me before that you've always wanted to go to a beautiful ball, and meet the man of your dreams?" Eunhyuk beside me, pretended to clear his throat and coughed.

I ignored him and told Leeteuk, "Uh, yeah. That was when i was like 10?"

"Does it matter? We're bringing you to the Winter Ball tomorrow night, and you're coming," Leeteuk finalised.

"I have nothing to wear!" I protested.

"Here," Siwon flashed a credit card. "Use it as you like."

"But there's no time!" I folded my arms.

"I'll drive you anywhere you want! I'm free from all schedules today," Heechul offered. "I'll take you shopping!"

"Can Mirin come along?" I asked Heechul.

He gasped loudly and dramatically, "YOU DON'T TRUST MY FASHION SENSE?"

"No, it's not that! I just want a girlfriend along," I admitted.

"FINE," Heechul pouted.

"So is everything settled? Tomorrow, Winter Ball, okay?" Leeteuk grinned. I really didn't wanna go. There was no particular reason... Okay. Who am i kidding? Every female artist is gonna be there, looking gorgeous, and I'm gonna be dressed in a plain dress, with a simple bun as my hairstyle, mere heels, light makeup and a handbag. Done. That'll be me. How am I supposed to look good?

"I'm taking the silence as a yes. I need to get my salad," Shindong said and walked off. "It'll be fun," he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Don't be nervous!" Kyu squeezed my shoulder.

"Call me when you're ready to go," Heechul said and kissed my forehead, earning a silent glare from Hyuk.

"Take it. And really, just use it," Siwon smiled and kissed my cheek. Hyuk coughed again. I smiled and looked away.

Sungmin and the rest just walked past me, giving me encouragements. Finally, they were all gone, leaving me with Eunhyuk. He looked around and when no one else was in sight, he wrapped his arms around my wiast and pulled me closer.

"Now, finally, sometime alone," he grinned.

"Cheeky!" I teased.

"This is loving. Not cheeky!" he whispered and kissed my cheek. "Aigoo. I can't keep our relationship a secret! The hyungs and dongsaengs keep kissing you. That's NOT fair!"

"Even after telling them, i'm pretty sure they'll continue," I said as I pinched his cheek lightly. "They've been doing that for so long! They can't just stop!"

"Aisht," he sighed and snuggled closer to me.

"YAH!" Donghae harshly whispered. "HYUNG IS COMING DOWN!" We immediately jumped away. I took a magazine from the table and Eunhyuk was drinking his coffee. Donghae ran over and jumped on the couch, landing in between us. He took out his phone and pretended he was texting.

Leeteuk walked past and said, "I called Mirin. She can't come over today, but she's coming tomorrow. You girls are going shopping! You'll shop with her first, then go home, change and everything, and our manager will drive you there!" I laughed awkwardly and nodded.

 

 

We were walking along the streets, shopping but i wasn't one bit interested since i know i won't be looking good. "Yah," she scolded, "Why are you so... i don't know, in a daze?"

"What's the point of shopping when i know i'm not gonna look close to good tomorrow night?" I sighed as we walked into a shop. "Annyeonghaseyo," we both greeted the shop owner.

"That's what you're worried about?" she laughed. I pushed her playfully and rolled my eyes. "I'll make you pretty! Trust me?"

"Mirin ah...." This best friend of mine could get scary when she wanted to be.

"TRUST ME," she smiled and pulled me out of the shop. "How much time have we left?"

"Considering that the ball starts in 5 hours, and it takes 2 hours to get home first then there, we have 3 hours at hand," I calculated.

"There's no time!" she pulled me to some shop.

"WHAT!? 3 HOURS? NO TIME?"

"Yeah!" she laughed. She sat me down on the couch in a pretty expensive boutique and walked around the shop getting dresses of all kinds. Blue tube dress, black off the shoulder dress, red striped dress, purple halter neck dress, pink long gown, white floral designed dress, everything. She made me try every single one. And finally, we settled on one after an hour.

http://www.honeybuy.com/image/modern_mini_beaded_chiffon______autumn_designer_prom_dress_wholesale_8323954279569_690X500.jpg

We bought the purple chiffon dress. It costed about 562 000 won. And we ran to the shoes department. We managed to pick one within 30 minutes.

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/1000/219985587.jpg

It was silver stilettos, though it was a little too high (and expensive), she said it'd be perfect for the dress. The shoes costed 124 000 won. We finally left the boutique and rushed down to the salon.

"Ahjumma! Make her that hairstyle that you always told me about, and the makeup too!" Mirin yelled as she pushed me down in a seat. "Trust me!" she squealed.

In about 45 minutes, it was done. My hair was dyed to a lighter brown, and styled to the side. My make up was done too.

http://bestontop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Updo-Hairstyles-2011.jpg

After everything, we rushed home, finally to change and make my way down. I put on the dress, the shoes and made sure my hair was looking great. I took a glance in the mirror and gasped.

"Mirin ah," I teared up. "Thank you.."

"No, no! No crying! You'll mess up the makeup!" she laughed and hugged me. I grinned and let her go. The brothers were already there, so i quickly made my way down the steps, getting ready to leave. "Wait, wait wait!" she yelled.

She ran down and pushed something into my hands. A nice, beautiful clutch bag. "My mom bought it for me for prom later this year, but i think you should use it." 

http://www.isabellas-handbag-shop.com/ekmps/shops/juliew/images/silver-grey-satin-crystal-evening-clutch-bag-90612-s-866-p.jpeg

"Mirin ah... I can't," I pushed it back.

"I already put your lip gloss, your wallet, your phone and your keys in there. Use it. Take care of it well, kay?" she smiled and pushed it to me again. I grabbed her shoulder and hugged her again. "Alright, alright! GO!"

I nodded and turned to leave. Their manager was in the car, waiting for me.

Once i stepped in, she came out of the mansion to wave me goodbye. I smiled and closed the door. "Woah. I always thought you were a plain Jane," Prince manager laughed.

"OPPA!" I yelled. He laughed out loud and drove off.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Hyuk.

Hey beautiful, where are you? :)

I smiled at the message and tapped away.

On my way, handsome. :>

 

-

 

 

Sorry! I was busy the last few days! :) Here's an updateeeeeeeeeeeeee!