16th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

The boys had finally performed, and we had the rest of the day to ourselves. We shopped around and i tried avoiding Eunhyuk as much as possible. We decided to split up since so many fangirls were crowding around. I went along with Siwon and Kyuhyun instead. They brought me around into different shops, and bought me many clothes.

"Oppa," I called, "You don't need to waste your money on buying me so many clothes." I looked around in the shop, and nothing seemed to interest me. I had 2 bags on my left hand, and Kyu was holding 4 bags of mine, leaving Siwon with another 3 bags. And they were all my clothes, bags and shoes.

"But when most girls are upset, shopping makes it all better, isn't it?" Kyuhyun smiled. They knew i was still upset at Eunhyuk.

"But i'm not most girls, am i?" I returned that smile.

"Why not?" Siwon asked as he grabbed a dress and put it to my body, "That looks good."

I pushed the dress away with a shake of my head, "Because most girls don't happen to live with the mega famous, Super Junior."

Kyuhyun then came with a high waisted jean pants and pushed it to my waist. "It fits you," he commented.

My automatic reaction was to push it away, "Eunh-"

"Eunhyuk doesn't like it when girls wear high waisted clothes, especially on Nicole," Siwon helped me end the sentence.

I sighed and looked at Kyu. He smiled at me and said, "You get all upset at Eunhyuk hyung, but he was just trying to protect you from Yoseobie. And what's more, maybe he really didn't see you come in when he was with G.NA noona. You can remember every single thing about hyung. Even at this moment. That shows how much you still care."

"Yeah. So stop being upset with him. He was trying to talk to you earlier. Stop avoiding him," Siwon continued. I sighed again and turned away.

"I don't wanna buy anything. Can we go back to the hotel?" I said and walked off.

 

I stayed in the hotel room alone, since Siwon and Kyu went down to get some massage in the hotel. I laid on the bed and thought about Eunhyuk. I shouldn't have gotten mad at him. He was someone who lost his memory! Argh. I was supposed to help him remember stuff! "Babo," I looked in the mirror and scolded. "BABO!!!!!!!!"

"Who's the babo?" Donghae asked as he walked in.

"Oppa! When did you come in?" i asked.

"Earlier when you shouted 'BABO!!!!'" he laughed. I looked around behind him and he continued, "He's not here. He went to the other room."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Are you still angry at him?" Donghae asked.

I shook my head and walked back to the bed to sit down.

"Are you gonna forgive him?" Donghae sat beside me.

I shrugged and looked down.

"He was really worried that you wouldn't forgive him," Donghae said.

I sighed and pouted.

"Nicole ah, brothers and sisters fight, but we must always forgive."

"Arasso, i will, i will," I nodded.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne~" I said and he smiled.

"Ah! That's a relief!" he widened his smile. I smiled back and he said, "I'll bring him in."

"Oh? Oppa, not so-" i tried to say but he ran out. I shook my head and laughed at his dorkiness.

 

After a minute or so, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw Eunhyuk standing there, wearing a pair of jeans with sneakers and a white longsleeved shirt. "Come in," I said and walked to the bed.

"Nicole ah," he called and followed me in.

"Hm?"

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to ignore you when you came in our waiting room earlier. I also didn't mean to pull you out of b2st's waiting room. I thought you were in trouble, that's why you yelled. And i also didn't mean to say that it's not your business. I was wrong. Forgive me?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"You're just gonna forgive me? Really?" he asked.

I nodded, "Mm."

"I used to take so much effort to make you smile again. To make you forgive me even when it wasn't my fault. Why are you forgiving me so easily now?" he asked.

"Because-" I wanted to explain but then i stopped. "OPPA!"

"Yeah?"

"You remembered how hard it was to make me forgive you?" I said.

"Oh..." he said and nodded, "Yeah."

"OMG," my eyes widened.

"I remember! I remember! I remember how i would pout and say sorry! I remember how i would go into your room and plead you to forgive me! I remember the time i gave you my favourite shirt because i made you angry! I remember it all! Ah! I remember how we became one-day-couples! I brought you to see my mom! I remember it all!"  he happily said.

"You remember! AHHH!" I said and i started to tear up.

"Nicole ah!" he called my name, and i rushed over to hug him. He immediately hugged me back tight. "I missed your hugs," he whispered.

"I missed it too," I muttered and tightened my hold around his neck. He hugged my back tighter too.

Just then, the other brothers walked in, "Awwwww... They made up!" Leeteuk said.

We let go and i held onto his hand. "He remembers!" I cried.

"Remembers what?" Sungmin asked.

"He remembers me!" I cried even harder.

"He does?!" Donghae shouted and ran over to hug him. The rest of the members rushed over and hugged both of us.

"Thank god!" Siwon yelled.

"FINALLY," Heechul said.

"Yay!" Sungmin squealed.

"Ahhh, Nicole's finally got what she wanted," Leeteuk smiled. The rest just held us all.

"Aww, it's been a long time since we had a group hug!" Kyuhyun said. We held on for awhile longer until finally, we broke apart.

"I can't believe it.. I lost all my memories of Nicole," Eunhyuk said as he pulled me closer to him. "Now i remember everything. Even my accident."

"You finally remember me," I whispered as my tear dropped. "I missed you so much.."

"Oppa's back," he looked at me and said. "Now what i wanna know is, Nicole, we were supposed to leave my mom's house together. Why did you leave first?"

I thought back to the day of the accident.

"...Nicole's a nice girl!" Eomoni said.

"Eomma, she's my younger sister," Hyuk answered. I felt my tears formed and i turned away.

I'll always be his younger sister. Nothing more. Nothing less. Then what was the point of me loving him for years? He never noticed. Was it all still worth it? He's gonna meet someone else. Get married some day and i'll sit at the side, clapping for him. I'll watch the guy i love marry some other girl and regret for the rest of my life. I shouldn't have met Super Junior. I should've been a normal girl. I wouldn't be in so much pain then. Loving my brother is just wrong. Except for the fact that he's not my blood brother.

"Nicole?" Donghae snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So...?" Eunhyuk urged.

"I...."

 

-

-

-

Alriiiiiight :D Here's an update for the lovely readers yo!

Comment more yeah? :)

So yep, Hyuk got his memory back :) Are y'all happy?

Just to make it a little more exciting, something BAD is gonna happen :)