9th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

Ryeowook oppa and i were in the car, on our way to fetch Eunhyuk. "Cole ah," Wookie called me.

"Ne?"

"Let's have lunch with Eunhyuk, hm?" he suggested.

"Ne," i smiled and turned away. "But oppa, i have school later on. So we gotta eat quickly."

"Okay," he said and continued driving. Soon, we reached the hospital. Before we entered, Ryeowook was suddenly surrounded by many fangirls. "Oh?" he smiled and signed their books, papers, and everything. I just stood aside and waited. After he was done, he came to me and put his hands on my shoulder to push me forward. "Let's go!"

We took a lift up. On the way to Hyuk's ward, we saw two fangirls walking in. I sighed silently and walked in after them. Eunhyuk was signing for them happily. I felt a compelling need to turn away. Ryeowook looked at me and raised his brows. I shook my head and he smiled. "Thank you oppa!" the fangirls squealed. Eunhyuk nodded and returned them their books and pen.

"Ryeowook oppa!" the fangirls called.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he smiled warmly and shook their hands. They squealed again and started to head out. "Eunhyuk oppa, take care!"

"Ne!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Eonnie!" they called me.

"Ne?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You're so pretty!" they compliemented.

"Ah, ghamsahabnida," I bowed and smiled slightly. The girls grinned cheerfully and went out. "Oppa, are you well?" I asked awkwardly.

He nodded and said, "I'm done packing. We can go."

"I gotta handle your paperwork first," Ryeowook said and started to head out. But i stopped him. I didn't wanna stay and feel the awkwardness.

"I'll do it," I said and went out.

 

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

Nicole went out and Ryeowook looked at me. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" he scolded.

"What!?" i exclaimed.

"She's still feeling awkward! It's been weeks but she's still awkward!" Ryeowook tsk-ed me.

"I can't help it. I'm trying to be close to her, but she's avoiding me! I tried to feed her, she took the food and ate it herself. I tried to hug her goodbye, but she gave me an awkward pat on the back. I tried to ask her to sit on the bed beside me when you all come visit, but she would rather stand or push the member who's sitting on the chair away. And earlier, i could've been alone with her, but she went out instead!!" I explained.

"She's scared. Do you know, you were the very first one she opened up to? She was always so shy, and scared. She hid behind you all the time. And right now....." Ryeowook shook his head.

"She's hiding from me," I ended the sentence. I sighed, "What should i do?"

"You have to try and remember," he stated.

"But i really don't remember her at all!" i burst out.

"She loved you alot, you know," Ryeowook said. "How do you think it makes her feel? Her brother doesn't remember her. She has no one BUT us." 

"I'll try to remember, but there's no guarantee," i muttered. Just then, Nicole came in.

"I'm done. Can we go?" she smiled and said.

 

-NICOLE's POV-

"I'm done. Can we go?" I said. They nodded and got up. Ryeowook got Eunhyuk's bags.

"Nicole ah," Ryeowook called.

"Ne?"

"Go walked with Eunhyuk. Make sure he doesn't fall."

"Eh? Oh... Ne," I said and walked beside Eunhyuk.

He smiled that gummy smile and couldn't help but laughed back at him. "Why are you laughing??" Eunhyuk asked and he pouted.

"Because you smiled her favourite smile," Ryeowook explained and laughed along with us.

"I did?" He smiled softly this time and i nodded. We walked on out in silence when suddenly, Eunhyuk put an arm around my shoulder. "I felt like i was going to fall," he said. I nodded and allowed him to hold my shoulder. Just then, he was about to fall again, then instinctively, my hand wrapped around his hips.

"Are you okay?" i asked, panically. He nodded and we walked to the car looking like a couple.

My heart beat faster and faster everytime he squeezed me in beside him tighter. As we reached the car, i immediately pushed him in the car, settled him nicely and turned to Ryeowook.

"Oppa," I said, "I'm not gonna eat. I'm late for school. I gotta go. Bye! See you at home," I bowed and ran off for the bus that was about to leave.

As i sat in the bus, i held my fast beating heart. "What is going on...? He's a stranger now... Why am i still feeling this way?" I leaned my head against the window, and closed my eyes.

Just then, my phone vibrated.

From: Wookieeee Oppa!

You left your iTouch in the car. Eunhyuk's gonna borrow it for awhile.

 

I quickly replied,

 

To: Wookieeee Oppa!

Ne.

 

I put my phone back and started to close my eyes. As i remembered something, i jumped up. .

I wrote many many stuff about Eunhyuk inside. All the times i was upset with him, the times i was happy with him. THE FEELINGS THAT I HAD FOR HIM.

The second thing that popped in my mind: . MY. LIFE.

He's gonna find out.............................................

-

-

-

Heyyyyy, didn't update ytd! Here's an update :D