21st

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I waited for Yoseob at The Snowglobe, where we used to have meals there before we a couple and after. I sat in the shop, with a book in my hand and a cup of choco. Yoseob came running in and panting. "Sorry, there was traffic!" he panted.

"That's fine," I smiled slightly, "Sit."

He sat down and smiled, "So! Let's order." A waitress came by and squealed at the sight of Yoseob. Even though he was covered up in a cap and a hoodie. He smiled warmly at her and even agreed to her request of signing her napkin and taking an impromptu picture. She looked like she was in heaven and I couldn't help but find her hilarious. She quickly took our orders and rushed off. Most robably to hyperventilate.

We waited for our food, while chatting. "How are you?" he asked.

"Fine," I smiled and looked out the window.

"No, you're not," he said as he bent over to look into my eyes. "Yep. You're not," he confirmed.

"Ok, fine. I'm not," I admitted. There was no use fighting against Yoseob. He knew me very well. Even more than i know myself.

"Then why'd you say you were?"

"Cause it'd be awkward if i answered, 'bad' to that question. That question was made for an, 'I'm fine, thank you. And you?' Is it not?" I explained my very stupid logic.

He laughed despite my straight face. "You and your twisted logic. That hasn't changed one bit!"

I laughed along with him and sipped my drink.

"So, why aren't you fine?" he asked when he stopped laughing.

"Uhm.." i tried to explain.

"It's about Eunhyuk hyung?" he guessed.

"Yeah," I nodded. I told him everything after that, finding myself pouring all my heart out.

He pursed his lips after listening, and he commented, "I think he likes you."

I sighed and shook my head, "Never."

"Why not?"

"I'm not like G.NA," i admitted softly. Quite embarassed to say it.

"G.NA noona?" he asked and i nodded. "She's a nice girl."

"I know," I nodded again.

"But, there's a distinct difference between the both of you. She is pretty, i must admit. But you're not ugly. In fact, to me, every girl is pretty in their own way," he spoke. I could only look at him and shrug. "You are very pretty. Beautiful. Inside and out. That's how you caught my eye, and made me fall for you. You have this... speciality to make someone like you immediately."

I laughed at his ridiculous words.

"No, i'm serious," he said. I smiled and thanked him.

I  checked the time, and realised it was almost 5. "I got to go," I said and i stood up.

"I'll take you home," he offered. I thought about it and nodded.

 

We were in his manager's car, with Junhyung. I sat in between the two members. "Nicole ssi," Junhyung called.

"Ne?" I answered as i turned to look at him.

"Do all girls like diamonds?"

"Eh? Uh.... I guess so," I nodded.

"Do you think a young girl would like a bear pendant, or a star pendant?" he asked.

"How young is she?"

"Well, around your age," he smiled.

"If i had to choose, i'd take the star."

"Star it is." He thanked me.

"I'm sorry, but i'm really curious. Why...?"

"He's with Goo Hara from Kara," Yoseob explained with a smile and i watched Junhyung blush.

"Oh! Congrats!" I smiled.

"Thanks," he grinned brightly and playfully punched Yoseob's tummy over me.

 

We reached in no time, and Yoseob got out first. "I'll walk you to the door," he offered.

"Oh, it's okay. You don't-" i stopped, "Yeah, actually you do."

"I was going to, anyway. But why?" he asked.

"I haven't returned you your jacket," I smiled and walked. He kept up and pushed his hands into his jacket pockets. We reached the door, and Eunhyuk opened it even before i knocked. "Oppa," I called.

"Hyung, annyeonghaseyo," Yoseob bowed politely. But Hyuk just glared. Yoseob still had half his body at a 90 degree pose. I pushed Eunhyuk and stared at him then glance to Yoseob. Then Eunhyuk got it.

"Oh, annyeong," he muttered and touched Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob stood up straight.

"Wait here," I told Yoseob and rushed in to get his jacket. I was back in about 5 minutes after finding it. "Here," i handed it to him.

Eunhyuk had his thinking face on and Yoseob wasn't smiling at all. "Thanks," Yoseob forced a smile. "See you soon, Nicole."

"Okay," I nodded and waved as he jogged back to his car.

It drove off quickly. And left Eunhyuk and me standing there. "Why are you in a daze?" I asked Eunhyuk but he didn't answer me. I stood right in front of him, and realised he was staring into space. His lips were slightly parted. And he wasn't moving. "Oppa?" I called again. I pulled on his wrist lightly and he immediately looked at me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I am. I think," he smiled softly. He moved his hand and made it so that he was holding my hand, and pulled me into the house. "So, erm, why were you with Yoseob? Didn't you say you were going to meet Kyu?"

"Yoseob called me for lunch," i said as I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water.

"So he calls you, and you just go??" Eunhyuk queired further as he followed behind me.

"We're friends, of course I'd go."

"I asked you to eat before you leave, and you don't. But you eat when he asks you to?" Eunhyuk pressed his lips into a thin line.

"That's not the same thing!" I yelled.

"How is it NOT?" he raised his voice louder, but not as loud as mine.

"He-" I stopped before i mentioned G.NA. "He just needed a friend," I softened a little.

"What if one day, he needed a girlfriend? Would you still go?" he asked me, voice toned down, but still strong.

I found myself stumped to that question. Not because i still have feelings for Yoseob, but because Eunhyuk asked me that. He didn't know how i felt for him, which explains why he'd ask. The only person i'd ever want for a boyfriend is Eunhyuk, but he wouldn't know that, now would he?

I slammed down the cup of water on the kitchen table and turned away. He flinched when he heard the unexpected sound. I ran up the stairs and he rushed after me. I reached my bedroom but before i could close the door, he barged in. I walked to the bed. Before i could sit, he pulled my hand to turn me around so i would face him.

"Would you answer my question?" he asked again, this time pleading. I looked into his eyes and remembered the pormise i made with Mirin. I would give up. I promised i would. I had to. I looked away to avoid his gaze and turned around.

He sighed and dropped his hold on me. Suddenly, i felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body. And his head on my right shoulder. He leaned his head towards mine and held me tighter. I gasped at the sudden hug, and caught my breath. His right hand rubbed my left forearm slowly. He turned his head so he'd be facing the side of my head. His nose touched my head at first, and then i felt a light kiss near my temple. He sighed softly.

I felt myself melting into his hold. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment for the last 2 seconds. I had to stop now or else it'd just get harder and harder later. I tried to twist out of his grip but he held tighter.

I was struggling to get away when he suddenly whispered, "Please. Just stay still for one minute. I'll let go. I promise. One minute."

I couldn't say no. I tried to find the words, but i just couldn't say no. I stayed still and he hugged on. He breathed in the side of my neck and stayed that way.

Well, you know how people make mistakes? And how people break a little part of the promise? Yeah.

I couldn't stop myself. My mind and body were separated. I turned around swiftly, and saw the hurt in Eunhyuk's eyes. He looked down almost immediately. But i threw my arms around his neck and hugged him close, our cheek touching. He seemed shock at first, but slowly, i felt hands wrapped around my waist. He held me tight and i hugged him close.

I never wanted this moment to end at all. But then, it did. He pulled away and looked at me. I drowned in his eyes. We stayed that way for a while.

And suddenly, he was kissing me.

 

-

-

-

Alrighttttt! The long awaited kiss! ^^

Have fun reading, and please leave your comments! :)