15th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"Do you want to come to the dressing room to meet my members?" Yoseob offered.

"Er..." I looked around, hesitating.

"They're not scary at all," he smiled.

I smiled slightly and nodded, "Sure. I'd love to." We walked out of the pantry and took a slow stroll to his dressing room.

"So.. How have you been?" he asked.

"Well, so far, so good," I answered obligingly.

"Still living with Super Junior?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "How have you been?"

"Busy. Going on Asia Fanmeets, having our very first concert and what with all the concerts around the world. It's been really crazy," he laughed.

"Are you coping well?" I asked.

"Well.. I'm still alive," he smiled. I laughed lightly. It made me remember the old days. He'd always take things lightly so he wouldn't be stressed.

"Oh! My mom misses you. She keeps going on and on about how long you haven't visited."

"Really? I'll visit her as soon as i touch down in Seoul then," i smiled.

"Let's go together," he suggested.

I thought about it for awhile and nodded, "Sure." Just then, we stood outside his dressing room.

"Let's go," he said and opened the door. It revealed 5 more guys inside with the rest of the staff. "Guys, this is Nicole. She's a.... friend of mine," he awkwardly introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed.

All of them returned the gesture and introduced themselves one by one.

"I'm Doojoon. The leader."

"I'm Junhyung, the rapper."

"I'm Gikwang, the face of the group."

"I'm Hyunseung, the dancer."

"I'm Dongwoon, the maknae."

"And i'm Yoseob, the main vocal," Yoseob introduced himself dorkily and i laughed.

"I'm Nicole," I bowed, "Erm.. Super Junior's Leeteuk's sister." We started chatting and true enough, they were a kind bunch. They weren't scary at all. And after a while, i realized that i was spending time with Yoseob. And i missed it.

 

-EUNHYUK's POV-

She walked out of the room after throwing me a sarcastic answer and left the members and myself stumped for words. "I think that's the first time she used sarcasm on us," Donghae stated.

"No... That's the first time she used sarcasm on Eunhyuk," Siwon corrected. The rest of the members looked at each other and finally, stared at me.

"What...?" I asked.

"Well, she must be mad at you! So go after her!" Leeteul scolded.

"Aish," I pressed my lips together and ran out of the room to chase her. I looked around everywhere, calling out, "Nicole ah!" But there was no answer. Then i saw Miss A's Suzy. "Suzy ah, did you see a girl with long hair, about here, wearing skinnies with a sleeveless tank top?"

"Ah... i think a girl looking like that went into the pantry. You should go see there," she smiled.

"Ok, thank you," i said and she bowed. Then i walked to the pantry.

I saw her back facing me, and Yoseob was in front of her. I hid myself and heard their conversation. She was talking to him normally, like how a friend would. I thought he hurt her... I thought she hated him for that... What was going on?

After awhile, they walked out side by side, and headed for his dressing room. She even laughed at his words. Shouldn't she slap him or something for hurting her? Why was she smiling!?

I followed them until they went into the room.

 

-NICOLE's POV-

We talked for awhile, and suddenly, a cockroach ran past. If i was afraid of anything, it was roaches. I screamed and lifted my legs from the couch that i was on. I screamed again and jumped up on the couch. Yoseob held my hand and pushed me into the couch's backrest to keep me away from the insect.

Then Doojoon got to the insect and stepped on it. In a split second, everyone started laughing at me. I covered my face from the embarassment and pushed Yoseob. "Yah!" I pouted. They laughed even harder.

And suddenly, the door burst opened. Eunhyuk walked in and pulled my hand. The Beast guys bowed to Eunhyuk and he bowed back slightly. Yoseob called out, "Hyung!" But Eunhyuk pulled me out of the room.

"Oppa!" I shouted. "It hurts!"

He let go of my hand and said, "Sorry."

"Why did you pull me out? I was talking to them," I said with a firm stare.

"That was Yoseob in there. The guy who hurt you. The guy who left you hanging," he reminded me with a firmer look.

My eyes widened, and i breathed, "You were talking to the girl who hurt you too, isn't it?"

"That's not the point. And it's not your business."

"Then why is it your business that i'm talking to Yoseob?" I blinked at him and turned away.

"Nico-" he called but i stormed off from him, for the second time that day.

-

-

-

There was a blast of comments! :D I love comments! Thanks for commenting people :)

You're all the best! <3

Comment for this chapter as well, hm? :)