3rd

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"Hmm?" he asked. "Nothing," I shook my head. 

"Nicole ah! Please talk to me," he sat up abruptly and held both of my hands to his chest. He knelt in front of me with my knees as the only thing separating us. 

"There's nothing. Really," I said. 

"You're not angry with me?" he asked carefully. 

"Nope," I shook my head. He stared at me with doubt until I looked away. I needed to distract myself so I pulled my hands away and played with the ends of my hair. 

"Nicole ah," he called softly. I looked at him and he continued, "Is there something you wanna tell me?" 

"A-Aniyo!" I stammered. Did he find out? 

"Hmmmm," he pouted slightly. Gosh. SUCH a cute sight. I looked away again. I sat in an Indian position and suddenly, he pulled mw forward for a sudden hug. "Oppa loves you," he whispered as he tightened his hold around my back. 

He knows....?! Oh. My. God. What do I say?! I... I... Should I say I love him too? Ah! What do I say?! Should- 

"You'll always be my sister," he ended. My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. I slumped in his hug and slowly unentangled myself from him. He smiled his gummy smile. But this time, it didn't work.

I stood up from the bed and started to head out. "Where're you going? Wait for oppa!" he yelled. He came behind me and grabbed my hand. "No matter what you say, i can feel that you're mad at me. I don't know why you are, but if you're angry, i'll make you happy," he stated.

I looked away, thinking about how ridiculous this was. He could feel my anger, but he couldn't feel the love. WHAT. "Come on," he said and pulled me down the stairs.

My eyes widened in surprise as i flew down the steps in swift movement. "Oppa! Where are we going?! You have schedule!" i screamed. Eunhyuk just pulled me to the front door, where Siwon just came in from.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk, but he just smiled and walked past. "Nicole ah! We were supposed to have dinner together!" 

"I know, i know! Sorry! I'll be back in time, i promise!" I waved and let myself be dragged away to Eunhyuk's car. Hyukkie sat me in the passenger seat and strapped me in. He got a little too close and my face burned yet again. "Oppa.." i called shakily when he entered the car from the other side in.

"Yes?" he answered as he started the engine. "Give me a minute." He whipped out his phone and texted someone. In a matter of seconds, there was a reply and he smiled. "I'm free for the whole day. So.. what were you saying again?" 

"Er.. Why are we out?" I asked, confused

"Because i made you angry somehow and now, i'm making it up to you. So i'm taking you out," he turned and smiled sweetly. I returned the smile slightly. "So where do you wanna go? My place?"

My eyes sparkled at the idea. "OK!" I loved his mom. And its been a long time since we met. Oh, how i missed her. "but... missing your schedule... won't manager oppa get mad?"

"Naw, i don't think so," he smiled. "Today, it's gonna be a date for us! It's been such a long time cine we last had a.... Oh wait. We've never been on a date by ourselves before!"

I laughed out loud humourlessly and said, "Oppa, we can't date."

"Why not?! We're not even blood-related!" he replied and reached over to take my hand. "See? We're dating."

"That's funny," i answered and pulled my hand away but he held it tighter.

"We shall go on a date today, and you can't say no. You know you're very happy when your favourite oppa dotes on you. So today, you'll be my girlfriend for a day!" he demanded. I wanted to say no. Despite knowing the fact that this day would probably be so important to me, i wanted to say no. I couldn't afford to get hurt when i come home aware that i was just his girlfriend of the day.

But my heart said yes. And my mind said no. And i did a wrong move. I followed my heart. "Hm, ok. Why not?" I shrugged and held his hand back. He smiled and asked brightly, "Girlfriend, let's go get groceries for my mom, then we'll go to her house and force her to cook your favourite dishes, okay?"

I smiled when he called me his girlfriend. Nodding, i agreed with his plan. For the rest of the trip, we held hands, just like a couple. But never did it hit me that good things end quick. Well, at least for my case, a little too quick.

---

Okay, a short chapter. I'm sorry. I'll get to the next chapter tomorrow! :D