8th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

The next few days, we accompanied Eunhyuk day after day, taking turns with the members. I went every day. "Oppa, you're awake?" I smiled at him as i closed the hospital door behind me. He returned a small grin to me.

"Hyuk ah, how are you today?" Donghae asked. He took a seat on the chair beside the bed.

"The cast can be removed, and i'm feeling more awake today!" he smiled. I smiled as i went behind Donghae and pushed his arm. He turned with a confused look in his eye. Then after 2 seconds, he got it. He immediately moved to sit on the bed beside Hyuk, and i sat on the chair.

Yeah, it was still awkward and i didn't wanna come off too hard. "Nicole ah," Hyuk called.

"Ne?" I said and looked up.

"I'm leaving the hospital tomorrow. Are you coming to fetch me?" he asked witha smile.

I nodded and exclaimed, "Definitely!"

The boys started talking about their day and practically non stop. I stepped in once or twice but soon, it was time to leave. "Ah... You're both leaving already?" Eunhyuk asked sadly.

"TIme for visiting is over, Hyuk ah," Donghae laughed. Eunhyuk pouted and i felt my heart skip a beat. I cleared my throat and signalled for us to go. "We're going! Nicole and... Siwon? Or Ryeowook will come fetch you tomorrow," Donghae informed. 

"Mm, okay. Come tomorrow, okay?" Eunhyuk said to me. I nodded and went out as Donghae held the door for me.

 

We walked to Donghae's car in silence. "Cole ah," he broke first, "why are you still all awkward with Eunhyuk?" We went into his car and he started the engine.

I took a look at him and sighed, "Oppa.... He doesn't remember me at all... How do i be myself around him when he's like another stranger to me?"

"He's trying, you know?" Hae stated.

"I know. But it's hard for me. It's not easy. He looks like the boy i knew for more than a decade, but when he speaks, it's like i know nothing," i said sadly.

"The other day, when we were here with Sungmin, and you went to the toilet, he asked us what you usually like, and dislike," Hae grinned and said.

"He never did need to ask any of you. He knew me the best," I muttered.

"Aish! He was trying to see if he could remember!" Hae tsk-ed me. "He even managed to remember something!"

"Oh? What?" i said, interested.

"He said he remembered a girl making kimbab for him and it being too salty," Hae replied.

I immediately looked out the window, My tears, once again, started to fall slowly. After a while, Hae urged, "Why aren't you replying?!"

"That wasn't me. That was G.NA eonnie. (a/n: I heard some news about Hyuk and G.NA dating so i'm just using her name, and i'm not sure if she makes kimbab, but hell, it's a story so.... HAHA!)"

"Huh...? Oh...." Hae said awkwardly.

"He told me once when he was with Eonnie. He said that she attempted making kimbab, but it turned out salty. But he pretended that it tasted like the best thing in the world so that she could smile, right?" I repeated everything from memory.

"Yeah... That's what he said too," Hae murmured.

"See? That's why i'm still awkward around him. It's been 3 weeks. 3 WHOLE WEEKS. But he can't remember anything about me. The doctor said it was temporary memory loss. Isn't it obvious enough? I wasn't important enough that's why he couldn't remember me!" I burst out.

"Aniya! It's not like that!" He said and grabbed my hand.

"IT IS," i emphasized and looked away.

"He will remember you. Give him some time. He's trying so hard. He wants to remember you," Hae explained.

"If he wanted to, he would have already," I snapped.

"Nicole ah," Hae called. "Try. Try giving him some time. He'll remember."

"What if he doesn't? Oppa, i can't keep trying," i whispered.

"Even if he doesn't remember, it's not like he's changed. He's still that Lee Hyukjae that we all know. Even f he can't remember, we all can't deny the fact that you lived with him practically your whole life. And we all can't deny that you knew him better than we all do. We all can't deny that you loved him so much. These are all facts that no one can change. Not even him losing his memory," Hae comforted.

In the end, i couldn't do anything. What he said was right. I just nodded. "We're gonna go home, have dinner, then you're gonna go for schedule with Leeteuk hyung, then you're gonna come back home and sleep. Tomorrow morning, we're gonna fetch Eunhyuk. Deal?"

I nodded again and squeezed his arm.

-

-

-

Thank you all for subscribing! :) and commenting! I love you all! *hugs*